Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

DONALD

After the doctor tells me what he has to, i leave my apartment in search of Krazy. Not knowing where to begin from i decide to go to her mum and tell her what is at stake if we don't reach her as soon as possible.

I plan to tell her we had a misunderstanding and thats why she left. I even plan to give her every single detail only if she could reach Krazy and make sure she's okay.

I drive to the Mazze mansion.A very beautiful building on its own island. I bet their compund alone could take up to three times the size of my home.

I get to the door only to find out that it is locked. Probably Mrs. Mazze has left to have some fun time with her friends.

I try her number several times afterwards but it just wont go through.

Turning, i walked back to my vehicle. I bet i have messed up big time.The thought of anything happening to my baby scared me to the core.

I get into my apartment and turn on the television set just to make me numb to my environment.

I get myself a bottle of beer from the bar and begin to drink from it whilst i lay in the couch. It is after two to three sips that the sound 'breaking news' catches my attention.

I turn my head to the set and see the most shocking news of my life.

"THE HEIR TO MAZZE, KRAZY,WAS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT LATE THIS EVENING. INVESTIGATIONS ARE STILL ONGOING. " The newscaster read.

God why?

Never have i being a dad and the only time i get to be one, its like God takes the opportunity away from me.

I cant think straight. I am driving at this point in time but i dont know where I am going. I drive absent mindedly till i get to the very famous club. The only club in the whole Judai that has popularity due to the different classes of people present.

It is no decent place to be but it is the place where some healing could be done. I walk to the guards at the door who checked my card and searched me.

Seeing that everything is cleared, they let me into the club. I embrace the scent of sweat mixed with alcohol and smoke and it calms me down. The next thing is that i go to the bar and get myself aome beer. After five glasses, i begin to sweat. I plan on getting out when i see a hot lady on the dancefloor.

Soon my own body begins to go against me. Its like i am being controlled by someone. I walk straight behind the lady without thinking and grab her hips.

They continue to sway in the exact same rhythm which i previously saw her in and i start to grind on her.

All of a sudden the room becomes hot. "I needed to get out of here with her," i think.

"Lets get out of here baby," i whispered into her ears and she nodded. She turned her head to face me and the look on her face was that of shock. It was as if she had just seen a ghost. I couldn't really make out her face because everything seemed blurry.

She licked my earlobe and buried her face into my neck like her life depended on it.

At that moment i only thought of getting her into my bed. I was aroused to the core. Not caring about anything, i kissed her on the lips. She deepened the kiss and i was shocked.

Obviously, she was a girl i met in the club and i believe she has her own reasons as to why she was here.

I had my reasons too. But one thing we both had in common now was the urgency we needed in getting laid.

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her roughly outside into my car.

I couldn't wait. I forcefully pushed her into the car locked it and turned to the driver's seat ready to drive.

When i got to the driver's seat ready to sit down, she was already there.I'll drive she said.

I let her as i was impatient at the moment.

During the drive i could see my bump in my trousers. I could only think of Krazy at that moment making me more aroused.

I glanced at the lady by me and she looked nothing like Krazy.

Stop the car i said.
Get into the back i instructed and she did just as i said like some slave.

I got into the back of the car with her and we made out.

Hey guys! I hope you are good. I wanna thank you all for your support so far. We happened to place #95 in ambition out of 1.66K stories
#275 in envy out of 3.26K stories

Keep on reading💞

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro