Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Donald

I woke up as the rays of the sun hit my face. The smell of sweat passed my nose and i realised that i was half naked.

Fully naked at the bottom to be precised.

I realised that a lady was in the car with me too.
Oh God! I said tunning my hands through my hair. Did i just have sex in my car.

Arghh!!! I screamed. This was something I had never dreamt of.

I looked at the lady in disgust. Was she a slut. She could have made us go to a hotel or something if she really wanted me to sleep with her i cried.

Her hair was messy covering her face so i couldn't really make her out.

I could remember nothing from yesterday. All that went through my head was the breaking news. At that thought i jumped into the driver's seat ready to drive. As i started the car, i soon remembered that i still had that lady in my car.

Shaking her fiercely with my hand she woke up as if she had a bad dream. She cleared the hair on her face and looked in around.

Sure and certain, she was also surprised to find herself in a car.

It wasnt until she looked into my face that i realised it was Alex. It was my girlfriend's bestfriend. I just slept with her. What the fuck!!! We just had sex in the car....my car.

Donald! She said surprised.

Krazy shouldn't know about this please... i pleaded with Alex. She's been through too much already. She is at the hospital already because of me. I kept on rumbling.

Shut up! Just shut it! She screamed.

Do you think im some slyt you can just sleep with and go just like that.

As you went on rumbling, did you for once think of how i feel... she continued.

Please understand....

Understand what? She asked.

You'll hear from me soon....she said, opened the door and hopped ot half dressed.

Luckily for her, the car was parked beside a wall so in the enclosed circle she had, she fitted her shirt and jeans, grabbed her purse from my car, halted a cab and then left.

What at all bad i got myself into. I run my hand through my hair in frustration. In the end i started my car and headed to my apartment as i stunk.

I got to the hospital later on to find Mrs Mazze there.

Where have you bee since yesterday Donald? She asked.

I errr...i began to say when she said it didnt matter anyways.

Ermmm where is she.

She has been in the theatre for a while now. You know, she was lucky to still have a little breath in her because as at the time her car was discovered her driver was already dead.

The car was smashed badly and it took a while to get her out.

But Donald....im scared. What if she doesn't make it...the older woman cried.

"What if..." Mrs Mazze trembled.

I drew the elderly woman into my arms as i was also at the verge of tears.

She clung tightly to my dress and cried softly. At that point, my heart was shattered into pieces. I was the cause of all this. I was not going to be able to forgive myself if anything happened to Krazy or my baby.

Doctor how is she? I asked as the doctor came out of the theatre.

Mrs Mazze had gone home to take some rest after so much convincing. The elderly woman was breaking down slowly as time passed and her daughter hadnt come out of that room.

She promised to be back very early the following morning and gave me strict instructions to stay put once Krazy gets out of the ward.

Well, she lost a lot of blood as was expected. Im sorry to say. But we tried our best for her.

What do you mean you tried your best doctor? What has happened?

We lost....

I grabbed his shirt almost strangling him when i came back to my senses.

Mr Rocker take it easy. At least she is not dead. You van always do it again he shrugged.

Do what? What the hell are you talking about.

I want to see her... i demanded.

Please don't mention the loss of the baby near her. The doctor advised.

She might be unconscious but she ncan still hear you.

That was when it dawned on me. I killed my baby. My baby was dead and gone. I was a murderer.

I fell into the chair at my side and tears began to pour out of my eyes.

Im sorry baby. I hope you never find out about this.

I paid the doctor some money to buy his silence. I had my secretary deposit it into his account. I didn't want Krazy or her mum, i mean i wanted no one to know about the lost baby.

I caused its death and i didnt want Krazy to suffer for my actions at all.

Hey guys!!!
This is yet another chapter. The story is just beginning.
Keep the votes coming. Dont forget to vote⭐
Comment📝
& share📢📳

It still is DEADRINGER. Help climb the ladder of success💋💋💋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro