1. Unconsciously🍁

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1AmPzP3A7I

The score was still the same. The Black Swan team was beating the Silver wolfpack team, my team, by three to one. I groaned in pent-up frustration. It was all my fault.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today, Isaac?" George asked me anxiously with a light punch on my already slumped shoulder.

"You are spacing out most of the time." Jake joined him, "Did you forget to bring your attention?" He asked me sarcastically.

I rubbed my face with both of my palms. I couldn't help it, no matter whatever I did, I couldn't focus, I didn't comprehend why, but my whole mind was all full of her.

It all started one week ago when my team was beating the Rangers team viciously with four to zero. I accidentally kicked the ball with my full force, and the ball happened to be fled out of the field to the audience, to her.

When I went to retrieve the ball, she gave me back the ball with a bright radiant smile. At that precise moment my poor heart started to beat so fast as if it was going to burst in my chest. I had to put my hand on my unstable chest to calm it down.

She was so pretty. And the most attractive thing was her lovely smile, which made her eyes shone so brightly. Her irresistible smile instantly took over my dear heart.

Since that day no matter what I do, I couldn't get her out of my messed up mind. I didn't know what? I didn't know why? But all my thought was about her.

I saw many gorgeous girls before. But I never felt something like that before. That feeling felt...funny, inside of my hopeless heart whenever I think about her.

Our team lost again that day, it was our three loss in a row, and my friends are extremely angry with me.

Ian angrily charged towards me and punched me in the face with all his force.

"What's the fuck wrong with you?" I angrily spat as I groaned in pain while clutching my face. My lip cut open. A metallic taste took over my tongue.

"What is wrong with me?" Ian clenched another fist to punch me. Luckily Jake and other members held him down before he could punch me again.

"Fuck you! Is this all a joke for you? We lost in a row, just because of you! If you don't want to play seriously, don't waste your time and ours."

"Hey, losers!" Greg, the Silver team's captain, called us with a sinister smirk on his smug face. "We are going to celebrate our victory. Wanna join." His teammates were laughing at us mockingly. "Don't worry. It's my treat."

Greg and I had a history. His long-time girlfriend Megan, whom he had been with for almost one year, kinda had a thing for me. I didn't know about their relationship or rather I had zero interest in any other person's romantic relationship.

So, the thing was, Megan just came on me a few times and we slept with each other with no string attached, while I was unaware that she had a jerk boyfriend. We enjoyed a nice time together until Greg caught her red-handed.

Greg tried to beat me up furiously. But got beaten up by me instead. Few days later I heard they got back together.

That was the first time they won against us. Our team was way better than those fuck-heads. They were worse than any amateurs. Right that moment they got their chance to humiliate us.

"Go and fuck yourself!" Ian spat in their direction, fuming. "You guys won because someone was daydreaming. Next time we will beat you into a pulp. Save those nice talks for that time."

"Whatever makes you guys sleep at night." He grinned hideously with an ugly expression. "Fine! Don't join. It's your loss."

Ian shook off others' grips solemnly and waved two middle fingers at them. Those shit-holes whistled at us and left. Ian looked at me gloomily with a mixed expression of hate, overwhelming sadness and utter disappointment. He took off his t-shirt and left the field.

I slumped down on the wet ground and grabbed my sweat covered hair tightly out of frustration. My other friends patted my shoulder and left the field with dejected faces.

The weekend went very quickly and it was already Monday. I parked my bike in the parking lot properly and came into the common area of our school to find my friends. They were all talking and goofing around in front of the school building. I walked slowly towards them and stood in front of Ian. Ian stopped talking instantly and looked up at me.

I scratched the backside of my non-scratchy head. "I am really sorry about the last match." I looked at him with genuine guilt. Ian sighed and got up from his sitting position. He tilted his head a little to take a clear view of my swollen face and looked down guiltily.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't punch you just because of this small matter. After all, we are friends, right?" He looked up with a small smile on his face. We shook our hands tightly before we gave each other an affectionate bro. hug. My other friends whistled with excitement.

The day went by quite usual and it was already lunchtime. We all walk leisurely to the cafeteria for lunch. We took our usual seats at the familiar corner of the cafeteria. No one was allowed to sit there, except us. Jake suddenly started to jump with excitement.

"Oh, there she is, there she is," he whispered loudly. His eyes started to glitter like a five year old.

We all turned around to find his crush, Emma was sitting with a group of girls. George kicked Jake's leg lightly under the table and said carelessly, "Stop fidgeting like a girl. Go and ask her out already!"

"But I am too nervous to ask her out," Jake told us with a shy expression.

George looked at Jake with an unamused expression, "Did you just act shy?" Ian shook his head while laughing joyfully. I smacked on Jake's head jokingly as I was also laughing hard.

"Fuck you!" George hissed,"You asked tons of girls before her. What's the big deal this time?"

"This time I am serious," Jake told us with a serious tone while straightening himself up.

"Yeah, right!" George scoffed in disbelief.

"No, it's true!" Jake sighed contentedly. "All I think about is her, no matter what I am doing. My mind is full of her."

I choked on my oxygen. I quickly snapped my head towards him, "Wha...how...I mean, are you sure that you are in love with her?"

"I can't believe you are actually listening to his bull shit." George gave me a disbelief look.

"Shut up, You asshole!" Jake glared at George and looked straight at me.

"Yes, dude, I am serious."

My mind drifted away. So the unconscious feeling that always led my mind towards her, the unbearable and explosive feeling, was....was...

OH.MY.SWEET.LORD

I looked up and stared blankly. While I was lost in my new feelings and Jake was talking our ear off about his feelings for Emma, something suddenly got my attention. It was Martin.

Martin was with her that day.

I blinked for a few moments. I got up hurriedly from my seat and rushed towards him. My friends were startled and gave me confused expressions. Martin and I both were in the same classes, but we were not very close. You see he was a kind of good type of boy and me....let's not talk about that.

So when I sat in front of him, he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"What's up, buddy?" I greeted him enthusiastically while showing my full set of dazzling teeth.

"H..Hi." Martin choked. We didn't talk much before.

I coughed and cleared my throat carefully. "So, umm... my hearty congratulations to you, on getting a lovely girlfriend."

"Umm...thanks?" He smiled unsurely.

"I didn't see her around before. Is she new at our school?" I picked up a fry from his plate while looking around, to find her.

"But Nate is in the same classes as we are." He said, uncomprehend.

I turned my face to him. "Who is Nate?"

"Nate, my girlfriend." He was still confused.

"Nate?" My eyebrows got knotted with each other. "Then what about the girl whom I saw with you last week at the field?"

He also knotted his eyebrows as his face frowned with deep thoughts. Then suddenly his face brightened up. "Are you talking about Alice?" He said excitedly, like he solved a math problem.

"She is my cousin. She doesn't live here. She came to visit my grandmother, who was hospitalized a few days ago."

I stared at him for a good five seconds. "Do I have you on my friends list on FB?"

"Yes?" Martin was yet to digest the whole sudden conversation between us.

"Cool." I gave him two thumbs up.

I got up while smiling like a stupid and came back to my friends, our table.

"What was that?" Ian asked me curiously.

"Just making sure of an unsure thing," I smirked.

***********************************************************************************************

Author's note:-

Vote(The star button below)

Comment

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro