3. Letters🍁

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been one month since Alice and I were exchanging letters through the e-mail. And we gave each other some weird nicknames. My nickname was soccer and Alice's was Daffodil. Every night we sent letters to each other about our daily life, new watched movies, my soccer and sometimes poems. Every night no matter how busy I was, I never forgot to write her a letter and neither did she.

I quickly finished my dinner and went to my room. I double checked that I properly locked my door before starting writing my letter. I opened the letter that Alice sent me about her balcony garden, along with her balcony garden's picture, which was covered by so many different types of flowers. I didn't even know about some flower's existence since then.

"Soccer,

Today I spent my day at my little balcony garden because we live in an apartment, I don't have a big garden. This year I planted some begonia, daisy, petunia, dahlia and lots of geranium. Although I love each of them, White geranium is my favourite one. They look just like beautiful butterflies. Today my mom made beef lasagne for dinner, my favourite. Do you like flowers Soccer? What did you do today? Do you have a garden?"

I sent her my letter after reading her.

"Daffodil,

Today I spent my whole day practising. My friend Jake failed to score a goal when he saw his crush, Emma. Ian was extremely angry and they almost started a fight, but we stopped them. We do have a garden, but I don't do any planting, though. My mom sometimes plants some flower plants, and when the flowers bloomed on their branches, I like them. I am not picky about them, they all look lovely to me. Today my mom made some Chinese dishes. They were tasty."

The next day when I was returning from my part-time job, I dropped by a neighbouring convenience store to buy some gums. I saw some geranium plants in the reduce-section. I instantly remembered about Emily's garden, as a smile slowly approached on my lips. I purchased those plants without giving a second thought. When I reached home with those plants, my mom and sister were surprised to see me with those plants. I completely ignored them and planted those plants in our front yard garden.

I snapped some nice pictures and attached them with my letter to Alice that night.

"Daffodil,

Today when I was returning from my part-time job, I discovered them at my local convenience store's reduce-section. They reminded me of you so I bought them. I am not sure but I think I planted properly. Recently my motorbike has been giving me a little hard time, so I gave it a little check-up at the workshop, where I work. It seems I need to change some parts, but I can still make them work until I get my next payment. How was your day? How did your project assignment go? "

Alice sent me a letter after reading mine.

"Soccer,

Those plants are so lovely, give them proper water. Don't give them excess water. Use some banana skin, eggshell and wasted coffee beans and mix them with the wet soil. They will help those plants to get proper nutrition from the soil. You have such a lovely garden, give me pictures of every corner of it. Please be careful with your bike, they are very troublesome. Please try not to use it until you get it fixed. My project is almost finished. I just need some reference pictures to attach, and it will be done.

P.S please be careful with your bike, I am really worried."

The last line made a sweet tingling feeling in my heart as I slowly leaned back in my chair and made my head falls back as a super stupid smile took over my expression.

Author's note:-

Vote(The star button below)

Comment

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro