Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey Dan!

Was that too casual? Should I put:

Good day, Mr Howell!

at the start of every letter? Oh well!

Pj and Chris are ON IT. I was round Pj's house with Chris, and I left to go to the loo. I came back in to Chris and Pj totally making out! I knocked on the door, and came in, and I pretended to be completely oblivious. I think they'll be cute together.

I made a new friend today, too! *yay*

She's called Louise. She's in most of my classes. She's soooo funny. She's also a YouTuber! How cool is that? Her channel name is something to do with glitter, but I can't remember it. Maybe you know her? That'd be cool if you did.

I watched your video about how you're moving schools soon. It's funny, because a new boy called Daniel is moving to our school. I can't wait!!! I hope he's kind, and it'd be amazing if we could become friends. He's apparently gorgeous, and apparently as gay as a rainbow.

I would love to have someone who's like that who I could talk to.  Louise is straight, and even she thinks that he's gay, just from looking at a picture of him on the register!

He has hair that's brown, like yours, but he has chocolate brown eyes that you could swim in, unlike your vivid blue ones. I always wondered how your eyes could be so bright, and why you always say so far away from the camera. Do you have contacts or something? Haha... I do, but they aren't to change my eye colour. I'm as blind as a bat, so to speak. Bats, however, aren't blind, so the figure of speech is kinda dumb.

Dan on the register has glasses, too. They're chunky, but they frame his face nicely. They bring out his small, shy smile, and he's truly beautiful.

Dan? Can I tell you something?

Without meeting him, I think I'm falling in love with the Dan on the register.

I don't understand it, but I feel like I understand him so much, and I feel like I've always known him like you would know your best friend.

Thanks for hearing me out, Dan. It means a lot, even if you never read these letters.

Yours truly,

Phil Lester (still 15)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro