(0)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Kehte hai pyaar dosti hai"

Dear Diary,
                       I don't know how would I live without him, but today he left. I was informed yesterday when his family had come over, they told us that they were shifting today to London. I am angry, so angry that I don't know what to feel, should I be angry? Or should I regret his going. He didn't even tell me that he was going and yesterday when I got to know he wasn't there. I didn't see him, neither did I go to see them off. Ma Papa went, they had asked me but how could I see him going?
                  I wanted to ask him; why didn't he tell me? I was his bestfriend haina? Then why did he keep me in dark, it hurts so much. I didn't want him to go but he had to go. He had promised that we would celebrate my 10th birthday together but here we are, my birthday hasn't arrived yet but he left. I have no hopes of him coming back. Ma told me, that they might never return. It hurt. All I wanted was to tell him that he was my bestfriend and will continue to be so, humesha. But nahi keh payi.

Love,
Ragini

11/10/2009

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I know!!!!!! I have two stories leftttt but but this a three- four shot max hehe!!

Do tell me whether I should continue this or not?

Idea garam garam hai😛😂

Do comment and tell me do you want to know this Dear Diary wale letters :p

(also as i had said i will be a lil busy so iske updates next week milenge if you all want it and tab tak i ll complete it also accordingly)

Also I ll post Swap as soon as its votes are reached :-)
I am tagging you all cause mera cover page has no raglak pic toh confusion hosakta hai 😂

It is shudh 100% raglak hehe

dYnAmIc_123 amita291 anju434 shivika2417 tendtepushpa THR777 sukorxcrazy FAIRY_tejaholic Sukorian kuku369 Vm9627

❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro