(1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before I start, i am extremely overwhelmed by your love! Thank you all itna saaraaa for making my day❤️

In return, i am sending a note from my diary to yours ;-)

Happy Reading❤️

And oh the irony 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

>>$>$>$>>

Dear Diary,
Happy birthday, honestly when I started writing this diary ten years back I had full faith in me that I will stop writing you. But, how wrong was I. You became my best buddy, and writing in you became a habit. A sweet habit. You are my best friend hearing all my sentimental problems and never taunting or scolding me for being dumb and from being me. Today, college was actually dangerous you know, Rashmi and Rahul got caught bunking their history lectures while our sweet Sweety ma'am almost rusticated them. Trust me, I was a laughing mess when my these two namunas were brought in the class with samosa and chai.
Life has been smooth, kuch zyaada hi that I am worried now. Also shit sorry I forgot to tell you, Tarun came back, his trip to Goa with his school friends went classy, as he boasted. Yes you are right I couldn't stop rolling my eyes at him. Matlab bhai kitna show off. He told about his scuba diving, parasailing and all I could do was curse his luck which was so good. I wanted to go too but my devil di decided to get married this month only. The entire month we were shopping like crazy as I have already told you. Aaj bhi! Di and I went to this mall and you won't believe Di went mad. She called jiju 100 times and I ain't joking, kahi na kahi I feel jiju also got so irritated that he came to the mall only. And I became the third wheel, AGAIN! Like bhai, give me some break na! But nope nada, my singularity will keep rubbing salt in my wounds. Ma says," you are next," and trust me if I had guts I would have laughed infront of her, I mean I am 20, I have two years of college more and then job and then I'll think of marriage but yaha begaani shaadi mein abdhullah deewana. Again, this entire fault is of Di, who gets married at the age of 26? Huh? Cause now 'ma's one balla ke bakra has gone her next target is me. Poor me! But your Ragini is strong don't worry!! She will escape hehe. Honestly, I can keep on going onn and onn but this college. No worries, I'll come back tomorrow again :-)

P.S- (like every year on your birthday and only on your birthday I add this note and today for the 10th time I'll add it.) It is been 10 years I last saw you, normally I never talk about you but again like every year today was the day you left. Ten years and in these ten years never did I see or had a talk with you. Apparently when you left we were naive enough having no phone no contact, and now when we are grown up we still have no contact. I am in social apps, have a phone of my own but no number of yours. Ma Papa told me how they saw you when they had gone to London for their business meet, I was supposed to come too but my practicals preponed and I remembering missing  that chance too. I regret honestly but now when I feel it happened for good. Good cause you were my only friend, my only source of gossip, friendship. I had unintentionally grew so dependent on you that it was merely impossible for me to grow independent. I am pretty sure I would have been in l— forgetting the tiny crush on him, I am happy now. Honestly, I don't know how and when will I see you, again?

Till the next day,

Love,
Ragini

><><><><

"Ragini Khanna, if you don't wake up in another one minute I swear I will personally go around and catch insects and drown you in them." A strong voice blazed shutting my already closed eyes.

"Maaa, I am sleeping." I murmured so low that not even my sister could hear it. And point was she was lying next to me.

"Ragini!!!" The voice now sounded so close that I fear my eardrums just bursted.

And in a second I was wet. Completely drenched.

My eyes opened themselves as if the alarm within me just rung.

And there was the culprit if my misery, my mother who stood there smiling sarcastically at me with a empty jar.

"Maa," I cried idiotically.

"Thank me, I saved your time, you don't have to waste time taking a bath. Go freshen up and leave or else you'll be late and Mr. Basu will again taunt me," Ma scolded as I rolled my eyes.

Mr.Basu was my university's principal. He was a bald man, with huge moustache. He loved kids.

Also, he hated me.

So, whenever I was late, or I was caught bunking or even when I was caught eating he would find one or another way to complain about me to Ma.

I have a feeling he has my parents number saved in his speed dial list. Cause bro, the speed with which he calls them is even faster than light.

I don't actually know what I even did to him but its like he just purely hates me for being me.

Yea, that easy.

"Okay okay," I said as I got up sleepily and entered the bathroom.

"Fast Ragu!" Ma said as she went out.

•••

I was exactly 2 km away from uni, and I had only 10 minutes in hand. And to my utter non believable history of luck, I had no traffic. So I was in a good position.

I might, like might get saved from Basu's wrath.

And as soon as I thought this, I almost went flying forward. Thankful to my seat belt who saved me from a dangerous accident, I realised what just happened.

My heart was beating frantically scared, while my breathing was rugged. I was so close of banging my head to the steering wheel with an utmost speed. I unbuckled my seat belt and quickly got out of the car.

A black BMW had not so sweetly crushed my car's bumper.

Happily the BMW's headlights were gone too.

Seeing me the driver also got off looking at me angrily. Excuse me?

"Who? Who gave you licence!?" I asked as I felt anger rushing in my veins.

"Excuse me?" The driver asked as I looked at him angrily.

"What excuse you? Didn't you see the red signal or were you too busy doing god knows what," I shout.

The thing is when I know I am right I would not let any body give any form of shit but when I know I M wrong, I will be the first one to apologise.

And this time it was his fault. Like how could he ignore a car infront of him?

Its the basic etiquette.

"See, I didn't notice. I am trying to adapt myself to India's driving and I possibly am the wrong one here. I am sorry," the man said as I nodded.

"Next time take care while you drive, luckily I had a seat belt onn, if I didn't trust me you would have been in jail by now," I told him as he nodded back.

"I'll pay for your damage," the man said as I looked at him like an alien.

"I am sorry, but I ain't calling police so that you can give me money. I am not making a great scene here only cause you accepted your fault. And for the damage, I can take care of it," I said as I went in and left for my uni.

Best part- I was late again.

Surprise Surprise.

~~~~

Honestly when I thought I would get to school on time, I knew that my luck wasn't so beautiful. Like see, I was on time- okay almost on time, I was having a no rush road day, and I was in a calm mood.

All signs of something bad happening, like how can all good things happen to me right?

The first lecture had already started and no points for guessing whose lecture it was.

Mr.Basu

My Ma is getting another call today, I personally feel I should inform Papa about Mr.Basu I don't find his intentions good. Always calling Ma.

I went straight to the cafeteria, ordering a cup of cold coffee. In rush I did not have any breakfast and now I was hungry as hell.

I was sipping on my coffee, and surfing through instagram.

Coming across the pictures telling what everybody in their life is doing is no less than a movie.

"Hey," I raised my head to find Natasha. Natasha was a friend of mine, she was closest one I had. And the other two namunas. We four were like a close group.

"You didn't attend?" She asked as she dropped herself on the chair infront of mine. She had other classes than I did.

"I came late,"

"Again?" She asked laughing as she took a long extended sip of my cold coffee.

"Yaar, today was really not my fault. I had an accident in the morning, and Mr.Basu asks for prove I will show him car's bumper," I speak.

"Shitzz, you fine?" She asked as I looked at her and then at me.

I raise both my hands, and then bang my legs on the floor.

"All well and good," I smirked.

"You, you are an idiot, Ragu." She said as I yawned.

I need sleep.

And like thunder collapses,

As trees fall,

As lightening crashes,

As waves hit the shore,

The cafeteria goes in silent mode. And there walks the university's very own Bala.

Okay, Mr.Basu. His eyes red in anger, his breaths halting, his hands shaking.

Natasha gives me a scared look as I gulp my coffee.

Ma, be ready brace yourself you will be engaged in a long conversation with your very own Basu.

I have a strong feeling I will get disowned today itself.

"You are here," he shouted as soon as he saw me. I stood up carefully.

"Yes sir?"

"You were late again, god. How many times would O have to punish you? How many times!?" He asks as I shrug.

"Simple don't punish me sir,"

"Haye Bhagwan. But I guess it is your lucky day,for a change I won't complain about you,"

"Why?" I shout. This is a rare occasion people, I am sure theres a loop hole.

"Cause you are assigned another duty,"

"Which is?"

"There is this new student, and you my bright student will help the student,"

"And why me?"

"You think anybody else will agree?" He challenges.

"Point, but then why do you think I'll agree?"

"Do you have any other choice?"

"Point. I'll do it."

"Good,"

"So who is this student?" I ask.

"Laksh Taneja," and my entire world collapses.

Can there be two people of exact same name and surname?

Possible?

Right!

Yes.

"They just shifted from London," he continued.

There can be two people with exact same names from the same place.

I pacify myself.

Possible.

"They used to live here until 2009," okay cool.

Lets go and die somewhere. Nice na?

"Sir can Natasha do it?"

"No,"

"But—"

"Ragini!"

"Okay,"

"Wait I will call him here," he took out his phone and dialled a number.

In exact three minutes, the accidental driver entered the place.

"Meet Laksh Taneja," Sir announced as soon as the driver entered the scene.

"You!" He shouted as I rolled my eyes.

Laksh, the driver looked shocked as I tried to pacify myself.

"Yea," I quietly answer.

"So Laksh, Ra—" I cut off sir as quickly as possible.

"Sir, you want me to do this task or Ragini?" I ask.

Sir looked at me as if I had gone mad.

"Ragini..." Laksh asked as he looked suddenly alerted.

"Yea, Ragini Khanna." Sir completed as he gave me a pointed look.

"Is she Shekhar Khanna's daughter?" Laksh asked hopefully.

"Dang right, so I guess you know her. Good then,"

"Oops sorry, I forgot to introduce you to her," sir said pointing at me.

"Laksh, she will help you with the uni stuff. She is—"

"Ramya Malhotra," I uttered the first name that came in my mind.

"What?" Sir asked as I repeated.

"I am Ramya Malhotra,"

"But R—"

"Ramya." I gave him a pointed look and he glared at me.

"Come to my cabin," he announced and left the cafe.

As soon as he left Laksh asked," do you know Ragini Khanna?"

"Yes, she is my friend." I said.

><><><><><>

I hope you all liked it?

Also, thank you once again for making my day beautiful!

Love'

Do vote and comment :-)

Meethi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro