37. All for one

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I looked over at Kota and then my friends and then I whisper to Kota.

Izuku: Kota just listen to me get red Hood mandalay tiger ragdoll and our other friends to hide in a alley just trust me

Kota nodded and backed up and told my friends red Hood mandalay tiger and ragdoll to go and the left to hide. Best Jeanest grabbed all for one with his quirk but I knew that wasn't gonna work and then I saw something glowing so I had to take cover.

Izuku: EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!!

There was a explosion and I hid behind a wall.

With the heroes

The villains were being warped one by one all might tried to grab Shigaraki but he escaped. Nomus were tackling all might but then

All Might: Oklahoma SMASH!!!

The heroes were handling the Nomus while all Might ran off to find the villains.

back with Izuku

I was going around helping injured heroes and telling them to go hide

Mt Lady: thanks

Nightwing: no problem go now

Mt Lady: ok

When I went to find best Jeanest I found him on the ground but someone slow clapping was approaching him I hid behind a wall to watch.

All for one: you really a good job protecting the heroes but you couldn't protect yourself

Best Jeanest was trying to get up with us quirk

Best Jeanest: it wasn't suppose to go like this a true hero doesn't believe in excuses

As he tried to attack him all for one use his quirk and reverse the attack which cause best Jeanest to have a hole in his stomach and I just stood there in horror

Izuku: no......

Just then kacchan appeared in front of him

Bakugou: dammit *cought* what was that

Izuku mind: kacchan

All for one: my apologies Bakugou

I saw that portals appear and the league of villains appear

Toga: that was gross

Twice: this black stuff reefs I love it

Shigaraki: master....

All for one: so you fail again but well try again that's why I brought all of you here including the child just like how we always do start over all of this is for you

I don't think they see me and the others I can try to use my modified boots to get him but the. What will happen I haft to think

All for one: ahhh there you are

I completely froze thinking that he found me but then I looked up and all might came crashing down

All might: I came for my student all for one

All for one: have you come to kill me the second time all might

The gist of wind flew the villains back

All for one: you feeling weaker all might since the last time we fought

All might: you're wearing that life support mask aren't you overexerting yourself

Bakugou mind: he must be the boss

All might: make sure to end this and you'll be locked up with your league of villains!!

All might charge at him but then all for one use a a quirk to make a massive gust of wind to push him back

All for one: I knew stealing those quirks and combining them will be useful maybe a few more enhancers next time Shigaraki leave now and take the boy

He use his quirk to make Kurogiri use his and then all might came back to fight and Bakugou try to handle the villains

Kacchan: it's six vs one I can't handle this much

All might: young Bakugou I'm coming

But all might got grabbed by the leg

All for one: I don't think so because I am here

And then he threw him to all Might wall

I was having flashbacks to what happen when my friends were in trouble after we fought stain or my classmates telling that I'll act like a villain if I go after kacchan they don't understand they can't I can I'll need to distract them but how damnit think........

I got it. I contacted Kota from my mask

Kota: Izuku what's happening

Izuku: listen I have a plan that won't involve all of you to fight listen Kirishima your the key for this here's the plan Iida will grab Kirishima and use reciprio burst and kirishima will use his harden to break the wall which will cause the villains to be distracted and then todoroki will use his ice as a ramp the and then you guys will cross and then Kirishima you called him

All Might was struggling with all for one and Bakugou was trying his best to fight back

Back with me

Tenya: ready

Kirishima yes

Shoto: go guys

We put into action and once they were up I left my spot and rush at the villains then kacchan use his explosive and then rush to them

Bakugou: you idiots thanks

While the villains saw them the rest of my friends made a run

Spinner: how we gonna get to the

Magne: leave that to me

Magne try to use his quirk but then was hit in the head by my eskrima stick

Nightwing: nice try big mouth

Toga: Nightwing have you come to spill blood

Nightwing: no you villains piss me off *gets I. A fighting stance* it's time to finish this

All might mind: glad your here

I was beating them as one was gonna try to attack me from behind Gran Torino appeared

Izuku: thanks

Gran Torino: you're like toshinori breaking the rules

Nightwing: too bad I don't have a quirk

As all for one got up it was us 3 against the rest of the villains

All might: now I won't pull back any punches your finish

As we were gonna start the fight all for one use his quirk on magne the same way he did on Kurogiri and the villains went through the portal

Shigaraki: master you're hurt noooo

All for one: continue the fight *turns to all might* plus you didn't notice the other people here

I turn around to see deathstroke In front of my friends blocking their way so I ran to them and was in the middle

Shoto: Midoriya

Nightwing: you guys go *turns to deathstroke* you and I have a score to settle

All for one: ever since both of your appearance everyone was afraid you both

All might: I'll do whatever it takes for people to enjoy their happy lives

All might smashed all for one face into the ground

All for one: the same line....you said the same thing as someone said to me before

All might suddenly had a flash back to his mentor

All for one & Nightwing: Time to finish this

(A/n just to make something clear the reason both of them said it at same time is Nightwing is about to fight deathstroke and all for one is gonna start the real fight)

To be continue

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro