19: Someone New

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

For this to make sense, I'm headcannoning Ginny as bi and Luna as pan.

I hope you like it!!!!!

Enjoy!

Word count- 880

I'm. Done. I'm through with all of Harry's crap. Everyone is a death eater in his eyes. He doesn't give a dam about my opinions either. I can't even hang out with Hermione anymore because she's a 'traitor'. That's why I'm with Luna now. Well, Harry doesn't know. If he did, something bad would happen to her and I don't want that to happen so Luna and I devised a plan.

"Harry is taking me on a date because everyone else is. I'm breaking up with him at the same time. Right after, I'll go to the shrieking shack where you'll pick me up and we'll go back to Gryffindor common room. We got this!" I said, going over our plan.

"The only thing we haven't gotten to yet is, what are you going to wear?" Luna asked.

"I'll go see if Piper has any ideas. She is a cool person if you get to know her."

I went downstairs to the common room where all the ES students and Hermione are getting ready. I gently tap on Pipers shoulder and she turns around.

"Hey Piper, can I talk to you for a moment please?"

"Of course, I'll be right back girls."
She followed me back up to the dorms and I told her everything.

"Since your breaking up with him, I say wear something casual, like a sweater." She went to my suitcase and started looking for one.

"Got it!" She pulled out a dark blue and gold knit sweater that Luna gave to me on our one month anniversary about a week ago.

She also pulled out some plain black leggings, some tan uggs, and a blue beanie the color of the sweater. I have to admit, it's a cute outfit.

"Thank you so much Piper, I hope you have an amazing night."

I hope all of you do." I gave her a hug before she left.

"Hey love, I'm gonna go change and then you can do whatever you want to my hair."

"Ok." I gave her a peck on the lips before walking into the bathroom.

True to my word, once I came out I sat down in front of Luna and let her do whatever she wanted.

"And done!" She grabbed a mirror to show me what it was.

I looked in the mirror to see to French braids going down my neck.

"I love it babe!" I gave her a kiss before grabbing my purse and walked out the door down to Hogsmeade.

I made it down to see Harry waiting awkwardly. I wander what made me fall for him.

"Hey Harry."
"Hey Gin." Bleh, he knows I hate that nickname.

"We're done Harry, I don't love you the way I used to."

"What?" He asked.

"We. Are. Done. Harry." I turned around and went to the shrieking shack just like planned. I looked over my shoulder to make sure Harry wasn't following, to my relief, I didn't see him anywhere.

I made it to the shrieking shack to see Luna patiently waiting. She was wearing a light purple sweater, deep purple leggings, and as usual, no shoes. Upon further inspection I noticed she was looking in the other direction so I took this as an opportunity to sneak up on her.

Once I was a foot away I wrapped my arms around her back and whispered, "I did it."

"Wonderful! Let's go back to your common room." When we made it back, Hermione was the only one there.

"Why are you back already Hermione?"

"I broke up with Ronald." She whispered before breaking down.

Luna ran over and started comforting her while I ran out the door, grabbing my scarf on the way and storming back to Hogsmeade.

To my surprise, I didn't have to go that far because Ron was already in the courtyard of the castle. His face was red, from anger or the cold I couldn't tell. I stormed up to him and yelled,

"What did you do to Hermione?"

"Nothing. She broke up with me. I'm guessing the death eaters used the Imperius Curse to make her do that."

I slapped him as hard as I could across the face. "You are a terrible person Ronald Weasley!"

I stormed back upstairs to the common room to find the rest of the girls all sitting in a circle along with Luna and Hermione.

"May I join you all?"

"Of course, as long as Harry doesn't find out." Annabeth replied.

We spoke about our nights and once it got to me I said,

"Well, I broke up with Harry, went to find Luna at the shrieking shack, and slapped Ron. Also, Luna and I are together."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm also so sorry for the late update, I was on a stump. I did have a lot of fun writing this and I might do a girls night in the future.

Question:

Would anyone like me to write a oneshot for a specific ship? It could be anything you want. (I'll write for Sander Sides, Harry Potter, RiordanVerse minus Kane Chronicles, and any musical in my bio)

Love y'all,

Beep out! ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro