24: Draco

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you guys so much for 101 likes and 54 followers, it means so much to me! I'm honestly so surprised people would actually like this. When I first started writing I doubted anyone would read it, there are hundreds of stories like mine! But no, you guys took time out of your day to come over and start reading mine, and that really does mean the world. Thank you<3

Anyways, enjoy!

Word count- 496

Okay, tonight is the night. The night I'm going to try and become friends-

Or more

A part of my brain whispered. That part of my brain is hidden in the depths of my mind, away from the rest of the world.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"Watcha thinking about?" A familiar voice asked from behind me.

"You know what I'm thinking about Solace."

I felt the my mattress shift as Will took a seat beside me.

"Hey, I bet it's going to go fine, it may be a little bit rocky at first but I'm the end, I bet you guys will make a great team. That's how it went for Nico and I so I have a feeling you'll do great." Will's voice was softer now, more comforting. That being said I couldn't hold myself back when I gave him a giant hug, the first time I've hugged anyone in a long time.

"Wh-"

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Of course. Now go find Potter and talk to him.

I was walking through the halls lost in my mind and got lost a while back. I'm approaching a place I never wanted to go again, but I have a feeling I may have to.

I walked into Myrtles Bathroom and I wasn't surprised to hear hearty sobs coming from the other side of the sinks.

I quietly stepped over to Harry to see his head buried in his hands and his whole body shaking. I quickly ran over a sat next to him.

"Harry hey, hey breathe. In, hold, out, can you do it with me?"

It took a while, but I finally got Harry to steady his breathing and the tears stopped. He looked up and I saw a confusion cross his eyes.

"W-why are you here? And why did you help me?" He managed to get out.

"I'm here because I wanted to make amends. I know I was a slimy git for a long time but I want to change. I want to be your friend, not your enemy. But it's up to you, you can ignore me for the rest of our lives and I would still be happy because I would know that's your decision." I breathed out.

"I would actually love that. Thank you Draco."

I laughed lightly, "Whats so funny?" Harry asked.

"You called me Draco." I light smile danced on his lips.

"I guess I did, didn't I?"

Here, have some fluff

Love y'all,

Beep out! ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro