25: Frank

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Enjoy!

Word count- 310

"Have you noticed Harry and Draco hanging out more? Harry seems more, I don't know, less like a snob." Hazel whispered to me as we sat in the common room, doing our work.

"I noticed that too and I want to try and talk to Harry again, maybe we can be friends?" I replied.

"Yeah let's do that! First, let's go out our stuff away."

"I think I saw him go down this hallway." Hazel said as we left the tower.

"Ok, let's go."

We were walking for about ten minutes before we stumbled upon Draco and Harry laughing together.

"Um hey Harry, we have a question." Hazel started.

"I think we started on the wrong foot and I was wondering if maybe, we could start again? Eventually be friends?." I continued.

I saw a smile grow on Harry's face, but then, his eyes turned red and he snapped.

"What? Be friends with death eaters like you? No thank you." Then his eyes turned back to the usual emerald color and his face took on a look of pure terror in himself.

"I don't mean that! I'm so so so sorry and I would love to be friends if your not mad at me now." He looked ashamed and Hazel leaned down and said,

"Of course we can still be friends, but we need to figure out what just happened, because I know that isn't normal."

A light smile traced Harry's lips. Draco on the other hand looked kind of shy before he said,

"Can I be friends with you guys?"

"Of course you can! The more the merrier." I replied.

The group of four walked off together laughing and with big smiles on all their faces. Maybe this could be the beginning of something much bigger than any of us.

Take some more fluff before I leave for the week

Love y'all,

Beep out! ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro