27: Hermione

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Word count- 1001

I tried to write a longer one to make up for yesterday

Enjoy!

"I'm honestly surprised they are talking to him, he just seems so happy for once." I said looking down the table.

"Those two have that effect on people." I looked over at Thalia to see her not even paying attention, instead looking at Slytherin table, more importantly at a certain Puerto Rican girl.

"You totally fancy her." Ginny said, following Thalia's line of view.

"What, no! What are you talking about?" She turned her head so fast I thought it would snap. Her face looked like a red cherry tomato.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Neville chimed in.

"Leave her alone guys, so what she has the hots for someone? It's none of our business." Dean said.

"Thank you!" Thalia picked up her plate and moved next to Dean, who stuck his tongue out at us in good fun.

We started talking and laughing at other topics, we even taught Neville, Seamus, and Ginny what vines were. We really were having a great time before everything started shaking. Immediately all the muggleborns, exchange students, and some halfbloods yelled "Under the tables!" Surprisingly almost everyone listened. "Hold the benches and table legs!"

It lasted for about thirty seconds, but it slowly got more and more violent and suddenly stopped.

Everyone started coming back up and all hell broke loose.

"SILENCE!" McGonagall yelled, "Everyone go back to your dorms, grab a pillow, blanket, and your school trunk. We are staying in the great hall until further notice."

"What do you think that was?" Ginny asked.

"An earthquake." Thalia and I answered at the same time.

"Does everyone have everything they need? I asked.

"Yup!" They called.

"Then let's go!" Thalia hollered.

We met up with Neville and Dean and Seamus in the common room and ran down to the great hall.

Not many people were here yet so we ran over to a corner and claimed the whole area so all of our friends could sit together. The next people to come in were our Ravenclaw friends, (Leo, Calypso, Annabeth, and Luna) who quickly spotted us and came over. Next we're the Hufflepuffs, (Nico, Jason, and Percy) and they took a little bit longer to find us. Then the Slytherins came over, (Piper, Reyna, and Will). The last people to come were Hazel and Frank, along with...Harry and Draco? That's why they took so long.

"Hey guys! Do you mind if Harry and Draco sit with us too?" Hazel asked.

"Uhh sure? But first, Harry has to promise not to hit on me." Annabeth said.

"I promise I won't, and I'm sorry for being so terrible to you guys. I know that doesn't excuse everything I've done but I want to try and start over, if that's ok with you guys." Harry responded.

"Then it's settled. Come on and yes, I think it would be wonderful to try and be friends." Calypso said.

Everyone sat down there sleeping bags (that were given to us by McGonagall) our pillows, and our blankets.

"Let's make a wall around our stuff with the trunks." Neville suggested

"I like that plan." Dean claimed

"I do too." Piper piped up (I've wanted to do that the whole book I'm sorry)

So that's what we did.

After we finished we just sat around and started talking and laughing like Thalia, Dean, Seamus, Neville and I were doing just an hour or so before. This time though, it feels like we may have a little bit of peace.

I shouldn't have thought that.

Everything was perfect. We started playing truth or dare and so far everything has been fine. Dean kissed Seamus, Percy has to wear a glittery scarf until the game finishes, and I still haven't had to go. But I should have known, good things never last.

STORY BREAK

Let me give you some perspective real fast, no one wanted to be in the middle of the great hall so the walls have giant groups of students who did the same thing as our main group, they put their trunks around them. This also gives the teachers a lot of room to patrol and other stuff. This is important information!

STORY BEGIN

It started off kind of quiet, most of the other students were ignoring it, teachers bicker all the time. But when it got louder, we couldn't ignore it anymore. We paused the game and looked up. We saw McGonagall and Lovewick arguing in the middle of the great hall and gradually getting louder.

We didn't know what they were arguing about (I.E. the author doesn't know either) but it must have been serious.

So serious that Ms. Lovewick started changing. Black hair got longer, her tan skin paled to the color of the clouds, and her eyes, they changed to the color of blood.

McGonagall backed up and yelled, "What are you!"

"Oh little witch, I'm Lyssa, the Greek spirit of-" she was cut off by Annabeth, who was now standing on someone's trunk "Mad Rage and Frenzy. What are you doing here?" She seemed surprisingly calm.

"Correct daughter of Athena. I think you know exactly why I'm here, but don't worry, I'm only the one of many threats to come. Don't worry, no one but your little posse will remember this encounter."

She started to glow, she said one last thing before disappearing, "Remember December 25th."

"Close your eyes!" Jason yelled.

We did as told, and when we opened, she was gone. Everyone was doing exactly what they were before the incident.

"Well um, Hermione, truth or dare?" Draco asked.

I smirked a little, "Dare."

"Whats with the smirk?" He questioned.

"You called me Hermione....Draco."

"Oh, I guess I did. Anyways, I dare you to go and give Pansy Parkinson a big hug."

"Alright." I sighed, blushing slightly.

Have a good day or night!

Love y'all,

Beep out! ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro