28: Leo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Word count- 431

This is more of a filler but

Enjoy!

The earthquakes are getting stronger. No one is allowed to leave the great hall unless you need to use the restroom, in which there are three breaks a day for that in which you go with the rest of your house. The only thing keeping most of us going is the Christmas Party. McGonagall sent letters out to all the parents and Chiron telling them leaving Hogwarts isn't safe for now. That also means, people are getting rejected and asked out all day, everyday. Obviously I'm going with Calypso, Percy with Annabeth, Piper with Jason, Will with Nico, Ginny with Luna, and Hazel with Frank.

What I didn't see coming however, is Thalia and Reyna. I also didn't expect Draco asking Harry; and him saying yes! I was kind of expecting Dean to ask Seamus but it still surprised me.

Ever since that hug with Pansy, Her and Hermione have been getting close. That means Pansy has joined our corner and now those two are going as friends. But just because we all have dates, doesn't mean we don't get asked anymore. It's quite annoying actually, but it's fine I guess. Honestly? I am 99% sure something bad is going to happen at this dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas Eve-

Today is the first day we've been let out of the castle in who knows how long. We only have two hours to get a dress, suit, or whatever else is needed. The girls split to one group, except for Thalia who came with us, and we went looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two hours later-

Once we were settled into our spots back in the corner we started showing what we got.

"Let's start with Annie and go clockwise." Ginny said

"Alright. So I got this dress." It was a black long sleeve dress on top but the skirt was blue and had snow flakes on it. "It's so pretty." Percy said "thank you" she replied

(Since I'm lazy here are the rest of the dresses)

Hermione- the same glittery red off the shoulder she bought but didn't wear

Ginny- white shirt with jean overall dress

Luna- light pink sweater dress

Piper- red halter top with black skirt

Thalia- tuxedo dress

Reyna- black sleeveles dress

Hazel- grey sweater dress

Calypso- same dress from last time

Pansy- dark purple and black floral dress

Boys-

They all got regular tuxedos except for frank who got a grey one to match Hazel

(Author is now done being a lazy piece of shist)

Now all that's left is to wait until morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep out! ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro