Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi! Bold is Latin/Greek

Enjoy!

Word count- 645

____

I walked right up to the strange looking group and asked, "Are you trying to get to platform 9 3/4?"

"Yes we are, do you know where it is?" Asked the blond girl.

"You just run straight into that wall right there" I said pointing to the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

"Run into a wall? Ok, not the weirdest thing I've done." Said an elvish looking boy with curly hair.

"We know!" They all said at once.

Well, that's a little odd.

____
10 mins til departure-

Once we said our goodbyes, we went to through the platform and looked for a spot to sit. All of the carts were double the size they were in first year because of people redoing the year of the war. Each cart could fit about 15 to 20 people.

"How about that one?" Ron said suddenly pointing to the cart where the kids from before were sitting, there was room for about 8 more people.

"Sure, lets go ask!" Exclaimed Harry, a little too excitedly.

"Alright" I sighed, not wanting to sit with some 6th years.

"Hello, would you mind if we sat here?" I asked them once we reached the cart.

____
Hazel pov-

"Hello, would you mind if we sat here?" Asked the bushy haired girl from the platform.

"Sure, I don't see why not." I said.

The girl sat next to me, the red headed boy sat next to her, and the boy with glasses sat on the other side of Annabeth. After about three minutes of awkward silence, The bushy haired girl finally asked,
"So, what are your names?"

"I'm Annabeth, this is Percy, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Reyna, Thalia, Calypso, Leo, and Will." The blond, Annabeth said, pointing to each person as she named them.
"I'm Hermione, this is Ron" she said pointing to the red head,
"And that is Harry Potter." They looked at us as if they were expecting us to bow down to them.

"Cool" Leo said.

"Cool? I'm Harry Potter, the boy who lived! The one who defeated Voldemort!" Harry yelled.

"Like I said, cool." Leo said, slightly irritated.

This is going to be a long ride. I thought to myself.

____
Harry pov-

They didn't know who I was! I'm basically a god, how could they not know? I saved the world! But Annabeth, she was so lovely and beautiful I couldn't be mad at her.

I tried to hold her hand but she ripped it away. Playing hard to get aye? I smirked. Once she sees who I truly am, she will fall in love with me!

Wait, why am I thinking like this? I have Ginny, the bravest person I have ever known. Why do I want this blonde I barely know the name of?

____
Annabeth pov-

This Harry Potter is creeping me out, he keeps trying to grab my hand and wink at me, it's making me uncomfortable
I whispered in Greek to Percy, "Can you switch spots with me? Harry is making me uncomfortable."

"As you wish wise girl."
he said as he winked.

I laughed at the reference as he switched with me. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep on Percy was Thalia and Reyna whispering before Reyna burst out laughing.

____
At hogwarts-

I woke up to Percy arguing with Ron and Harry.
"- mark! I saw it on your arm!" Yelled Ron.

"What are you yelling about?" I asked groggily.

"Harry and Ron are saying I'm a 'death eater' who would eat Thanatos?" percy stated.

"It's not a joke! I saw a tattoo on your wrist!" Ron claimed.

"Whatever, we're at hogwarts so let's go head out." Said Piper, adding a little charmspeak to her words.

Hopefully nothing to bad will happen this year.

____

Hope you enjoyed!

Love y'all,

JJ out!❤️🌺

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro