25 - Kyouka

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Day...

"Yaaaawn..." I yawned as I walked out of the infirmary. "Morning guys..." I said, half asleep. Thank goodness Yosano washed my clothes for me. I had spent the night in the infirmary. "Morning." Kenji waved. "Who's that...?" I pointed to a black haired girl wearing a maid outfit. "SO CUUUTE!" Naomi squealed, watching the girl spin. Everyone was crowded around her, except for Kunikida. "...?" The girl looked at me and raised an eyebrow, as I did the same to her. "She's so CUUUTE!" I said, watching her now as well. "Good morni--", "Spin once more for us! Pleeeeease!" Atsushi was interrupted by Me and Naomi, as the girl spun around once more. "Oh, Haruka!" Atsushi ran over to me. " I heard you were in a coma! I'm glad you're back!" He smiled. "Thanks! I'm happy too!" I smiled. "Who is she?" The girl asked, as she walked over to me. "Kyouka, this is Haruka." Atsushi said. "She's another member of the Agency, and she's crazy powerful." Kenji said. "I dunno about that... Hahah..." I said, flattered. "My name is Kyouka." She said. "Nice to meet you!" I smiled. "Likewise..." She said. "More importantly..." Atsushi said. "Why is she dressed like that?" Atsushi asked. "Well, she looks good in anything!" Junichiro said, taking pictures. "Kunikida..." Atsushi said. "Don't look at me like that. I tried to stop them, too." Kunikida huffed, typing on his laptop. "I wonder if this is gonna work out..." Atsushi mumbled. "Ooooooh..." I said, walking over to Kunikida. "Whatcha doing?" I asked, watching him do computer stuff. "Paperwork." He said. "Whoa..." I said. "I'm back!" Rampo walked inside, holding a bag of sweets. He walked over to Kyouka, and handed her some candy. "Oh! OH! OHHHH!!! I WANT SOME!" I ran over to him. "No." He said. "Why noooot...?" I whined. He then ignored me, and told Kyouka how to eat some kind of candy that he bought her. "Like this?" She asked. "Perfect! Now look!" He said, as she held up the candy. "Now I get to eat it." He said, snatching it from her and eating it. "Rampo you're terrible!" Naomi huffed. "By the way, who let her stay here?" Atsushi asked. "It was me." The president walked in. "President!" Atsushi said, surprised. "Any movement from the police?" He asked, walking over to us. "Thanks to the Port Mafia's attempts to erase her identity, they haven't tracked down who she is yet." Kunikida said. "But she'll be a wanted fugitive soon." The president said, as Kyouka walked up to him. 'Heh!' I thought snagging a piece of candy from the bag Rampo had. He didn't notice! I stuffed the candy into my pocket, trying not to laugh. "Please let me stay here." Kyouka told the president. "What?" Atsushi asked. "I'll do anything." She said. "I don't recommend it. It's not because you were with the port Mafia, or because we don't have work. But don't do it." Kunikida said. "It's not easy, the world we live in." He finished. "Besides, if you stay here, the Mafia will find you eventually." Atsushi said. "He said that I could do nothing else but kill people." She said. "I want to prove to myself that he's wrong." Kyouka said. "President. I would also like to ask on her behalf." Atsushi said. "Please." Kyouka asked. The president stayed silent. "Please..." She said again, but the president still remained quiet. "Please......" She said. "Very well." He finally said. "WHAAAAT?!" Everyone else shouted. "I'll take her in." He said. "Hey! When did you take that!" Rampo yelled. "U-uh...." I said, holding the wrapper to the candy I stole. "I... Uh... Don't know." I said. "Try asking first." Rampo growled. "She did ask!" Naomi and Junichiro said. "Too late!" I laughed. "..." Rampo sighed. "You look after the girl Atsushi." Kunikida said. "What, me?" He replied. "Of course. You saved her." Kunikida said. "Okay..." Atsushi said. "Excuse me, were from the city police." A woman and a man walked in. "Oh, welcome!" Me and Kenji said. "Oh? You're Minoura. Your subordinate was arrested a while ago, right?" Rampo asked, reading a newspaper. "We're here on a different matter, detective." The man replied. "We have a case." The man said.

Timeskip!

"They left as soon as they were done talking business, without even having tea." Kenji said. "I guess policemen in cities are busy." Kenji said, looking out the window. "Where you're from, do the policemen have lots of free time?" Kunikida asked. "Everyone knows each other in my village. Our policeman's job would be fixing the well's pump, rescuing cats from chimneys, and tasting the years first watermelon." Kenji said. "What the..." Kunikida said. "What happens if anyone commits a crime?" I asked. "The perpetrator'd get tied up and thrown off a cliff." He said happily. "Um... Kenji..." Atsushi said. "Until two months ago, I was living in a village called Ihatov where there is neither electricity, nor telephones." Kenji said. "I was recruited by the president and came to this city." Kenji smiled. "The city's full of new concepts, and I'm having a lot of fun." Kenji said. "New? Like what?" Atsushi asked. "First, I don't really understand the concept of money." Kenji said. "I see..." Me and Atsushi said. "Kunikida, what should we do about the request from the city police earlier?" Junichiro asked. "Hm?" Kunikida slid over to Junichiro in his computer chair. "A car in motion blew up for unknown reasons..." He read it. "It'll be a challenge. The police have given up on it." Junichiro said. "Atsushi, want to give this one a try?" Kunikida asked. "Shadow another agent, and quickly learn the ropes. You can do this." Kunikida said. "Got it!" Atsushi smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so hyped for season two BOIS!

Because that's when some shit finally goes down!

>:D

See you all in the next chapter!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro