27 - Anne of Abyssal Red

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Where the hell are we...?" I asked. Out of nowhere we were in a weird pink room with giant crates and ribbons everywhere. "Welcome, everyone, to Anne's Chamber. Oh, this is embarrassing! So many people are looking right at me. I'm not very good at talking to strangers!" A girl with reddish-pink hair and a raggedy looking dress said to everyone. "I have to give a proper explanation, or everyone will be so lost. After all, you were all brought unawares to this strange place. If I were you, my heart would be pounding--", "Where's Naomi?" Junichiro interrupted. "Oh, I'm sorry! I should explain that first!" She smiled. "Your agents are over there." She gestured towards a black door at one side of the room. "Kenji! Naomi!" Junichiro said, trying to open the door. "It won't open without the key." The girl said. "That one opens, though." She said, pointing to the white door on the opposite side. "They're all frozen..." Atsushi said, looking out the window of the white door. "My name is Lucy. This is a dimension I created with my ability. But worry not, you can leave whenever you want through that white door. That is, if you don't want your colleagues back." She smiled. "What is your purpose?" I asked. "That's a very good question, miss!" She replied. "I just want you to play with Anne in this chamber!" She smiled devilishly. "Come, Anne." She said, as a giant ragdoll appeared behind her. "Oh?" I smiled. "Anne loves to play. She's a bit needy, but she's quite cute." She said. All of the civilians ran through the white door, except for a man in a lab coat who looked familiar. "But if you leave through that door, you'll forget that this ever happened!" She yelled as the door slammed shut. "It's not safe here, you should run." Atsushi said to the man. "I'm looking for a girl. She's lovely, just like an angel." He held up a picture of a rather cute little girl. "Have you seen her?" The man asked. "Sadly, no..." Atsushi said. "She may be behind that door..." The man said. "The rules are simple. Play tag with my lovely Anne. If she tags you, you lose." She said. "If you can open the door using that key before she catches you, you win, and I'll return the hostages." She said. "Well? Who's in?" Lucy asked. "Can we all play at once?" Junichiro asked. "Of course, it's more fun if we all play together...!" She smiled. "Heh. I've always loved a good competition..." I said, cracking my knuckles. Atsushi grabbed the key. "Ready?" Lucy asked. "Bring it." I said. "Ready... Set... Go!" She said, as the doll vanished and instantly grabbed Junichiro, throwing him behind the black door. "Tch!" I said, dodging the doll. "Oh my... You're quite fast." I mumbled. Atsushi was being chased, and swung from a ribbon on the ceiling. "Run! Atsushi--", "Caught the second one!" Lucy laughed. 'No... Way...' I thought, covering my body in flames, and burning the doll. But it didn't let go of me. "Shit! Atsushi! I'm leaving this to you!" I shouted, getting thrown into the door. "Haruka!!!" Atsushi yelled.

How in the hell...?

Just what kind of an ability is this?!

Wait....

My eyes started to close without my consent, and I fell into an odd sleep.

Timeskip!~ (SORREH! I'm too lazy to write from Atsushi's POV. XD it'll be better next chapter!)

"Ah!" I woke up, in the middle of the street, as well as the others. "Huh?" I sat up. "We made it!! WOOH!" I laughed. "Atsushi!" I stood up and walked to him. "...?" He looked up at me. "Great work!" I gave him a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...

NEXT TIME!

Hah lol I'm just messing with you guys.

I just want to give you all a huge thank you for both supporting, and reading this book!

I have to say that this is probably the best OC FIC I've ever made, and were at a total of TWENTY FUCKING SEVEN CHAPTERS! WOWZA! I mean, that's a new record hahah

I just realized that I spent my whole weekend doing nothing but updating this.

Go me! Woot woot! XD

Anyways, like i said, thank you all! I really, really appreciate it!

The next chapters will be out soon!

Thanks and see ya! 💕💕💕💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro