33 - Gunfire

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"Morning guys." I yawned, walking into the agency. "Morning." Atsushi smiled. "I beat you here." Dazai said. "I know. I took a shower, and got a little something from the store on the way here." I said, sitting down. "Hey, Dazai...! Check it ouuuuut!" I said, holding up my brand new 3DS. "WHOA!" Dazai said. "What did i say about bringing games to work?" Kunikida sighed. "I don't remember anything about no games." I said. "It's cool, but where the hell did you find the money for that?" Dazai asked, raising an eyebrow. "I traded in a few games. I got a decent amount of money." I smiled. "Wait... Which ones...?" Dazai said. I told him the games I traded in. "YOU WHAT?!" He yelled. "I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT PLAY THEM ANYMORE!" I said, shocked. "Sorry...." I pouted. "Now I gotta trade in your pokemon games." He snickered. "IF YOU DO THAT YOU WONT BE WAKING UP TOMORROW MORNING!" I shouted. "Good morning." Kyouka walked in. "Morning!" I said happily. "Kyouka. I got you a case." Atsushi said, walking up to her. He had a taser in one hand, and a package containing important documents. "Before that, though, here's a taser. We wanted you to have it for self defense." He said, handing it to her. "Well, I don't think you'll be in any danger this time, though." Atsushi said. "What kind of job is it?" She asked. "You have to deliver this envelope with evidence to a judge in court. And this is the judge." Atsushi replied, showing her a picture of him. "Got it. I've memorized his face." She said. "You're really into this. Is it because it'll be your first job?" He asked. "No. My first job was to infiltrate a building and kill two people." She said. "I'll do my best." She said. "Alright. Let's go." Atsushi said, as the two exited the agency. "Hehehe..." I laughed. "What?" Dazai asked. "He totally likes her!" I whispered. "Now, now Haru. Don't butt into other people's business." Dazai said. "Oh no." I said. "What now?" Dazai replied. "What if she gets a call on her phone?" I asked, getting a little worried. "I modified her cell. Whenever she gets a call, It'll send me a signal." Kunikida said. "Ooooh... Cool!" I said. "....?" He raised an eyebrow as he took his phone out of his pocket. "Speak of the devil!" He growled, getting up. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I just got a signal from her phone." He said. "I wanna go!" I said. "Me too!" Kenji said, as the three of us headed out the door in a hurry.

Timeskip!~

We were heading to kyoukas location by car. Kunikida was driving, and I was in the passengers seat, and Kenji was in the back. "Kunikida...!" I said, clenching the seatbelt. "What?" He asked, "SLOW DOWN!" I shouted. "I can't slow down, were in a hurry!" He yelled. 'Being in a car with him driving is terrifying...' I thought, sighing. "Guys, look!" Kenji pointed out the window. "WHAAAAAA?!?" I said, looking. I saw a woman who was a member of the port Mafia, with Kyouka(who looked terrified) by her side, and Atsushi against a pillar, getting stabbed by the woman's ability. "Let's go!" Kunikida said, as me and Kenji nodded. We all got out of the car. "Please duck!" Kenji shouted, as he hurled a car at the port Mafia members. They all dodged, and pointed their guns at us. "Oh, look how it flies!" Kenji said, as we all ran over to them. "Are you okay, Atsushi?!" Kunikida shouted, as we ran to him. "Kunikida... Why are you here?" Atsushi asked. "I modified Kyouka's cell so that it'd send a signal of anyone called it. Get up." He said, grabbing Atsushi by the collar of his shirt. "Why are you acting like a damsel in distress? A were tiger is supposed to be tough!" He asked. "Agency vermin." The woman said. "Don't show Kyouka any more of your toxic light!" She shouted, hiding Kyouka's face with her kimono's large sleeve. "Wow, what great timing. It's like the split second before a collision." We heard a voice. We all turned to see two men. One had blonde hair, and an outfit somewhat similar to Kenji's, and the other had long black hair and had a cloak. "If we could've come just a bit later, we would've had it easy. Do you want in?" The blonde asked his partner. "I don't care either way, but all the stares are making me uncomfortable..." The black haired man said nervously. "Oh, fine. I guess I'll work my keep for the guild." The blonde replied. "I recognize them... The blonde is John, and the other one is Lovecraft... Both of them are members of the guild." I mumbled to Kunikida. "This isn't good." He sighed. "Oh, Keep the middle clear, will you?" John asked. "Our luggage will be arriving soon." He smirked. We all looked up. "Somethings up there!" Atsushi shouted. All of a sudden something fell from the sky with what seemed like the force of a meteor! "Tch!" I said, as we all blocked our faces and stood out ground due to the dust and force from the impact. Four people appeared where the object struck. "No! Fire!" The woman hiding Kyouka demanded, as her gunmen fired their machine guns. "...!" My eyes widened, as I tried to create a wall of flames to protect us, but i wasn't quick enough. I dashed in front of Kunikida, Atsushi, and Kenji thinking I could shield them, but it didn't help. The gunfire stopped a while after.

Timeskip!~

"..." I slowly opened my eyes. 'Shouldn't I be dead right now...?' I thought. "My, my, Haruka. First a coma, and now this?" I saw Yosano. "Sorry." I said. "It's fine, it's fine." She laughed. "I already dealt with the boys." She sighed. 'I'm lucky... I'm a girl...' I thought, mentally sighing in relief. "Alright! Let's get you patched up." She smiled.

Small timeskip!~

"What a helpless lot you are." Yosano said, arms crossed. "Hahaha..." I laughed. "Without my ability, you'd all be pushing up daisies by now including you, Haru." She sighed. Just then, the president walked in. "How are you all feeling?" He asked. "Better than ever!" I smiled. "President... I'm sorry. I was there, and yet..." Kunikida stood up. "All good. I'll be out for a bit." The president said, exiting the agency. "But isn't it dangerous to go out right now?" Atsushi asked. "He's pretty riled up, from the looks of him." Yosano said.

Chuuya's POV:

I started to head to the boss' office to report what had happened. I walked inside as soon as I arrived. "Boss, we received word that the Agency got to the scene ahead of us and took Kouyou away. We can't take rash action now that one of the top five executives had been taken hostage." I said. The boss was feeding Elise tons of deserts, as for why? I have no idea. "Right..." The boss said. "Okay! Let's kill the president of the agency! I prefer assassination. If we hire outside contractors, we'll spare ourselves the labor and we can focus on confronting the guild." The boss said. "Got it. I'll start working on it as soon as possible." I nodded, walking out of his office. 'Haruka joined the agency with Dazai, ...huh?' I thought. 'I'm just hoping that she's alright...' I thought looking down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehe....

SEASON TWO BABY! WOOT WOOOOT! XD

A lot of stuff involving Haru will happen in the chapters ahead! Hehe

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye!💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro