35 - Trap

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"I'm already starting to miss our previous headquarters..." I pouted. "It was necessary to evacuate, the Port Mafia and/or the Guild could've attacked us." Kunikida said. "..." I sighed. "We would've kicked their asses anyways!" I smirked. "We all set to head out, President?" Kunikida asked. "Yes." He nodded. "Haruka, Junichiro, let's go then." He said. "Got it!" I smiled, as me and Junichiro followed Kunikida out of the base.

Timeskip!~
Chuuya's POV:

'I'm glad I got assigned to raid the Agency's brand new base...' I thought, as I looked at my phone that was in my hand. It had a tracker that showed the location of the boss of the agency, thanks to the tracking element that the assassins had on their wrists when they were beaten by him. The signal remained strong. The only entrances were through the abandoned railroad tunnels underground. 'It seems that they have security cameras...' I thought. I stopped walking, so that I could peer into the cameras. I smirked, and got rid of some of their cameras with my ability. I saw a small,
flashing light ahead of me. 'Turrets too? Well, that's inconvenient.' I thought. As three lights appeared on my chest. I smiled, as I blew them up, again, with my ability. "You'd send these puppets to retrieve a special envoy? You're so short-staffed, I could cry. Could you send someone out that's actually alive?" I said, looking into another security camera. 'Haruka, maybe?' I thought. I heard footsteps. Two people, heading my way. The footsteps got louder, until the two finally came into view. '...or not.' I thought, a bit dissapointed. "Oh, come on..." I said. "Only two?" I asked. There was a woman with short black hair with a butterfly clip, holding a giant knife, and a shorter boy with blonde hair and overalls. "If you're dissatisfied with your reception, come back after making an appointment." The woman said. "You think the Mafia needs an appointment to raise hell in the enemy's base?" I asked. "I don't think they do!" The boy said happily. "If you want to raise hell, have at it. But that's not what you're here for. Am I right?" The woman asked. "Hm? How do you know?" I asked. "We're a detective agency, you know. What good would we be if we couldn't figure out a clients intentions at a glance?" She said. "Where's your president?" I asked. "Over there." She pointed at a camera, which I turned to look at. "Here's a present from my boss." I said, holding up a picture of two guild members. "We reeled them in with bait. The time and location they'll appear is written here." I said, flipping the picture over to show the other side. "You don't get many chances like these, do you? You can get one over that detestable guild!" I said. "I see. That's a titillating proposal." The woman said, as I turned around to face her. "Isn't it?" I replied. "But I've got an even better one. How about I hack off your limbs and make you cough up your plans?" The woman asked, lifting her blade. "Now that's a brilliant idea. Give it a try." I said. "Kenji!" The woman said. "Yep!" The boy said, ripping the steel bar off of the tracks. "Nice!" I said, getting amused. "Watch out, now!" The boy yelled, swinging it at me. I jumped, and dodged it, Then landed on it. "This is exactly what a job ought to be like!" I shouted, running at the boy. I kicked him in the face and sent him crashing into the tunnel wall. "...?" I caught a glimpse of the woman behind me, and dodged before she could hit me with her blade. I was standing on the ceiling, thanks to my ability to manipulate the gravity around me. "What?! That ability... You're Nakahara Chuuya, the gravity manipulator, aren't you?" She said. "Tch... That damn Dazai must've blabbed..." I growled. I jumped off the ceiling, and landed on the ground with force, causing the ground to shake a little. "So... Who wants to fight against gravity?!" I shouted. "Here's my answer, Port Mafia member." I heard a man's voice through the camera. "Huh?" I said. "It's true that if the detective agency defeats the Guild, you will slash the enemy's strength without lifting a finger." He said. "If you're lucky, the Agency and the Guild might even take each other out." He continued. "But you have nothing to lose yourself. Right?" I replied. "If what you say is true, then yes. What are you hiding?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. "What action is the Port Mafia going to take?" The president asked. "They don't have to take any action." I smiled. "The guild must've suspected a trap, just like we do. But they fell for it." I heard someone else's voice from the camera. "Because the bait was just too appetizing." He said. "What did you bait the guild with?" He asked, as I smiled in response. "Your staff." I said. "You used our office staff as bait?!" The previous voice shouted. "You can still get them out of there in time. Plus, the Guild has no idea that you're about to act." I said. "It'll be an easy win for you." I said. "Haha." I laughed. ""Even if they know it's a pitfall, the Detective Agency will still fall right into it." My boss's words." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

DATS MAH BOI CHUUYA LMAO

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Bye!💕💕💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro