(3)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

The moment I stepped inside the large gate of my college, I heard whistles behind me.

"Oh look that toothpick is here!" A very familiar voice cooed behind me and I gritted my teeth.

Just ignore Hana.

"Damn look at that short skirt! It suits her right?" Another voice echoed from the same side.

Now unable to control my anger, I turned around, my blood boiling with disgust.

"What do you want?"

My voice trembled a bit as I flicked my eyes to the group of tall boys in front of me, a moronic smirk plastered on their lips.

"Did I say I was talking about you?"

"Whom did you call a toothpick?" Making my voice a bit higher, I clasped the straps of my bag, looking eye to eye with the boy.

"There's a girl in our school. She's indeed a toothpick, look at her. She's such a thin chick that would go flying away with wind." He said and the rest of them started laughing.

"Leave her Sung Ho, we're getting late for classes..." One of them said to the boy who was staring back at me and he nodded.

He leaned down to my eye level, pressing his lips near my ear. "Goodbye, miss toothpick."

And I stood there frozen, my heart seeming like it will just stop beating anytime. All of them walked away, leaving me crushed with their ungrateful words.

Toothpick.

Wow...

Sighing and turning back on my way to classroom, I took small steps, each step feeling like a hundred kilogram.

They call me toothpick. Because I'm weak and thin.

They're not wrong though.

No matter how much I try, I can't be an ideal girl.

I wish I could-

"Watch out girl!"

I snapped myself away as I realised I just crashed into my teacher.

"I-I'm sorry Miss..." I blinked and she glared at me, fixing her glasses.

"Keep your eyes in the front. Not in the back." Eyes flickering with agitation, she threw a disgusted look at me, clenching her fists.

I wish I could.

Fixing her red coat, she looked down at her feet where here books were lying on the ground.

"Pick them up."

"O-okay.." I quickly picked all her books up as I knelt down, my head throbbing with an odd pain.

Handing away her books, I followed behind her, lowering my head as we both reached the classroom.

She went in first as I made my way to the corner at the back, all the students standing up to wish her.

"Good morning." She cleared her throat as she gestured us to sit down.

"The results of the test are out." She spoke with a straight face, making my heart skip a beat.

"You all did horrible. I'm not satisfied with anyone this time." sighing frustatedly, she turned around as the whole class started whispering lowly.

"I'm giving back the answer sheets now. Check and improve your mistakes." Picking up the bundle of papers, she started calling out the names of the students.

"Kim Hana." She announced and my heart started beating louder than ever.

I gulped before making my way to the front. I could hear the others giggling behind me.

She looked in my eyes before looking down at the answer sheet.

"Kim Hana..." she spoke, "I know the surprise test was really hard and you can't even score passing marks most of the time.."

I nodded, lowering my head as I heard the whole class laughing erratically.

"But.." making her voice a bit higher, she glared at the students sitting in the front as they stopped cackling, the whole atmosphere going silent.

"You did good this time. 62%."

A/N

Double update?👀

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro