(47)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

The people who said you feel butterflies in your stomach were wrong.

They weren't the butterflies, they were the feels. The feelings of being so intimate, so close to each other. The inkling of knowing you're special to someone. Those feels travel from your brain to your heart and then expode there, so you can feel them in every inch of your body. Spreading and growing with warmth and fuzziness. That's probably why we compared them to butterflies.

I realised it then, the moment our lips touched. Something shifted in the universe. Between us, in our hearts. If I could feel it, then Jungkook could feel it too, because this moment was so precious for both of us.

Jungkook's hand pressed into my cheek, the softness of it melting into my skin as I felt his touch in my bones, surpassing my skin. His lips were gentle, leisurely placed on mine. He first kept them there, without any movement.

I sensed it as well, how intimate we had become. In the past ten minutes, Jungkook confessed his feelings to me. I wanted to cry and smile and laugh. He was so close and now, his lips were on mine, briefly fitting into each and every cell of mine. We were holding our breaths for about 15 seconds now, too scared to move.

My lashes fluttered a little, my eyes twitching.

What if there is a secret camera in this room? Oh God, what if my mom sees us like this?! I'd de dead meat...

A few moments later, Jungkook removed his lips without the intention of moving them, as I usually watched them doing in dramas. I didn't quite understand why did he pull back, I wanted more. More of him.

And then he attacked my lips again. This time, harder.

An unexpected moan slipped out of my mouth as I found myself reaching out to touch his face too. I moved my hands to his hair but then I dropped them back in my lap, unsure if I was being right to do it.

Jungkook grasped my arm lightly and placed it on his shoulder and I opened my eyes, surprised. He nodded absently, signalling me to continue what I was doing.

I wasn't sure how to continue, this was so new to me and so sudden. Never in a million years I expected my first kiss to happen in a hospital, while I was sick and looking all ugly in that nasty pair of hospital-wear.

And also, I didn't expect the guy to be this handsome. This caring. This sweet. My boyfriend.

I felt myself smile against his lips at that thought. He noticed.

My boyfriend. My first boyfriend. My first kiss. So magical, so beautiful, no matter what the circumstances are... atleast we are here together.

I felt his jaw moving slightly upward as he was going a little feral, probably because of his newfound zeal. He came onto my lips with his own even violently, forcing me to match his pace.

I didn't know... Jungkook was this enthusiastic...and he said this is his first time kissing? How is he so good at everything?

I placed one of my hand in his hair, ruffling and stirring his soft locks, and kept the other one on his chest, where his heart was, to feel the rhythm of his beats. To see if he felt the same things I felt.

And God, did it beat too fast... I couldn't even count how many times it beat in five seconds. It kept on thudding loudly, fastly. Just like mine.

I heard him grunt deeply when I placed my hand next to his heart. I opened my eyes and saw him staring deeply into my soul as he slowly tugged himself away.

"Oh my God, that was..." I panted, covering my lips with my hand.

"I want to try again." He breathed. I was surprised to see his stamina and determination.

"A-Again? I'm not quite sure that I did so well-"

"You did so good, Hana. That's what makes me want to kiss you again."

Oh...

"You'll get sick if you keep on kissing me." I chuckled softly.

"Doesn't matter, it's worth it." He said, panting as well, "I have waited for so long, I want to devour each and every bit of our first kiss."

I didn't protest again as I nodded shyly, somehow surprised by his sudden confident side.

He slowly crawled over me and I didn't get what was he trying to do, so I rested my back against the hospital bed, roaming my eyes around the room.

"What are you looking for?" He asked.

"What if there are hidden cameras around?" I said and he laughed loudly.

"There are no CCTVs in private wards, Hana. Unless you're in a movie where you are possessed by a spirit and doctors are keeping an eye on you, so they can call the hero to save you."

"Oh, not my fault... I don't always spend my nights in a hospital-"

"shh," he whispered as he placed the pillow behind my back, "never say that. I hope you never have to visit a hospital again."

I smiled at him as I lowered my body, my heart still throbbing. I placed my head on the pillow and Jungkook placed both his hands on either side of me, on the mattress. We weren't exactly laying straight, I was inclined back and Jungkook hovered close to me, keeping his weight to himself by keeping his hands on the surface beside my head.

I straightened my legs on one side so Jungkook had enough space to sit as close to me. I was still a little nervous but that feeling was washed over by this new feeling of desire.

He leaned in again, taking a deep breathe as he mumbled, "you're so beautiful." and charged his lips onto mine. I smiled but that smile couldn't last long because I was soon out of breathe as Jungkook's lips glided over mine for a brief minute.

I felt something warm touch my lower lip and concluded it was Jungkook's tongue. I let out a gasp at the immense shock and he took it as an advantage to enter my mouth.

I sensed my stomach turning into knots at that. I thought we were going to kiss sweetly like the last time but this...this was doing things to my mind.

His tongue came in contact with mine as I felt overwhelmed, trying to match whatever he was doing. I poked my tongue into his mouth to which he responded by a soft, low moan.

"Jungkook..." I managed to whisper in between as he quickly pulled back, looking at me.

"What happened? D-Did I do something wrong?"

"N-No, it was just," I was lost for words, "quite surprising."

"I was too blown away, if you didn't like it, it's okay... we'll take it slow."

"No, I w-want to do it again."

His eyes widened at my words and I, too was amazed by my sudden known confidence.

Not my fault... Jungkook did it so amazingly.

"Oh God, you're driving me crazy." He huffed and placed his lips on my forehead. Then he came down to kiss my nose and I giggled at that, because it tickled.

And then again, his lips were back to their proficient job as he placed his palm on my jaw, profusely moving his lips against mine as I matched his pace again, this time ready to invite his tongue inside my mouth.

As he tapped my lips with his tongue again, I opened them but he didn't get to enter his tongue inside my mouth because I did, before him. I battled with his tongue and this time, it was me who pushed her tongue inside his mouth.

He gasped at it and let out another encouraging moan and I whimpered in response, feeling my stomach twist and churn. It wasn't the pain, but something else.

I grasped his maroon sweatshirt in my hands and pulled him closer, softly biting on his lower lip. He let out a breathy sigh against my lips and his fingers found their way into my fringes, tugging ever so lightly.

We kept going like this for some minutes, sometimes his tongue inside my mouth and the other times, vice versa. I felt confident in this field because Jungkook kept encouraging me and I wanted the time to stop so we could stay like that for longer. For ever.

However, at one point, my mouth started to hurt and I opened my eyes, staring at Jungkook's closed eyes, the sweat on his forehead and his hair becoming damp.

I think we should stop...this is too much for now.

I slowly tapped Jungkook's shoulder with my hand and he quickly understood and pulled away, his lips glistening with saliva, red and plump.

"Goodness," he breathed out, "it's good that you stopped me. I didn't know I could stop if we stayed like that for one more minute."

I blinked and looked down at my lap, suddenly feeling awkward again.

"Does this...make you my..."

"Boyfriend? Soulmate? Lover? Whatever you might like." He smiled, one of his rare eye smiles and came back to kiss me on the forehead.

He stood up and unlocked the door, then jogged back to the bed. Putting his arms around me, he engulfed me into his embrace, all sweet and cozy.

"I'm always with you, Hana. Always."

"Thank you, Jungkook... I really appreciate your existence." I smiled into his shirt as I could listen to his heartbeat. He smoothed my hair out, and we both jumped when my phone beside the bed rang.

"That startled me." Jungkook chuckled and picked it up for me.

"Your dad." He said.

"I don't think I want to talk to him at the moment." I whispered and the phone kept ringing in Jungkook's hand. He nodded.

"He must be worried."

"He's mostly worried about himself...if he was really worried about me, he would leave everything and run back to check up on his daughter." I frowned.

"That's right." He sighed and switched the phone off. He gave it back to me and took a seat on the bed again, beside me.

I slowly dropped my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as his hand came around and rested on my shoulder, with a few reassuring pats.

"I have so many questions, Jungkook."

"About what?" He asked, stroking my hair lightly.

"A lot of things. I still can't believe that you..." I felt myself blushing.

"I just got so eager all of a sudden," he said, "although, I had the tiniest bit of expectation that you liked me back."

"How could I not? You're so perfect."

"I'm not perfect, as I said before. No one is perfect, Hana."

I sighed contently, playing with my fingers. "I'm so happy I met you."

"Me too." He replied, as we heard footsteps approaching in the corridor.

"Oh, your mom is here," he quickly jumped from the bed and I straightened my hair, wiping my lips with my sleeve. I laid back on the bed again, covering my legs with the blanket.

"Good morning, aunty." He greeted her and she smiled at him.

"Good morning, our Jungkookie is all shiny and handsome even in early morning! Look at your lips!" She exclaimed and I covered my face with my arm.

"Ah, that's...a new lipbalm. My mom tells me to keep my lips soft and smooth." He said and a smile slipped out of me.

"That's so thoughtful of her. And my daughter, how is she?" She asked, placing the shopping bag on the chair as she walked upto me.

"I feel good. But I'm hungry, mom."

"They didn't give you a meal here? That's bad, the staff is lazy," She glanced at her watch, "I'll go and ask the nurse."

As she left again, Jungkook came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "little does she know, you've just had a great breakfast."

"Jungkook!" I hit him on the arm, "I didn't know you were the teasing type!"

"I'm sorry... something has taken over me ever since that incident." He laughed, "we'll take it slow, your choices and decisions always come first."

"I think I pretty much like that." I told him.

"Like what?"

"Your naughty side."

"Ah." He covered his face with his sweater paw and I laughed.

"So you're back to the shy Jungkook? Your duality amazes me."

"You amazed me too, especially when you did that," he stuck his tongue out and I whined.

"Don't tease me, Jeon Jungkook!"

"Okay okay, girlfriend."

Girlfriend...

GIRLFRIEND??!!

I watched him smile sweetly at me after saying the word I still wasn't used to. So I just turned my head the other way and hit myself lightly on my forehead, smiling widely.

"Breakfast is here!" My mom suddenly bursted through the door and I almost got a heart attack.

"Ah, your voice just made me jump."

"Oatmeal, mashed potatoes and apple juice." She said and placed the tray in front of me. I eyed it for a second then made a disgusting face, which made Jungkook laugh around the corner.

"Shut up, it's healthy." She said and started to unpack the things from the carry bag she brought.

"So, Jungkook," my mom said as I picked up the spoon and Jungkook obediently followed her.

"Yes?"

"Do you like my daughter?"

My eyes widened as I almost choked.

"Ah, ye–no! Why would you say that?" He looked my way and I shook my head no.

"Just, motherly instinct." She said and I stuffed my mouth with oatmeal to avoid any conversation.

"We are quite good friends. I care for her." Jungkook replied quickly.

"Good. I'm glad she has you, atleast there is someone who can take care of her beside her parents."

"Having friends is a good thing."

"Do you have a girlfriend, then?" She asked and I glanced at Jungkook again, the poor boy having to play questionnaire with my mother.

"Oh, well..." He looked at me for a second, "I had one, back in high school. I don't have time for dating these days."

He's so good at handling these types of situations.

"Hm, good. You should pay more attention to your studies." She emptied the contents and turned to me.

"Don't stuff your mouth, Hana. You'll choke. You haven't even recovered fully."

The nurse came in and checked my temperature and blood pressure. After a while, she gave me a few capsules.

"Her condition is much better today," she smiled warmly.

"The medicines were very effective." I told her as she removed my vigo. It itched a little.

"I think you can get discharged today but you have to take care of your diet. Or your condition may worsen."

"I'll...try my best."

"Noona, if she's still not recovered then why send her home today?" Jungkook asked, his expressions concerned.

"She has recovered pretty much and she doesn't need any more drip. I'll provide her with a diet chart and put her on medication as well." She told him. He nodded, brows furrowed.

"Although, you'll have to visit next week for a checkup." She told me.

"That's good, her dad will be back this evening as well." My mom said, "he's been missing her too much."

I frowned a little, turning to Jungkook who's lips turned downward too.

Now I know why was he insisting for me to stay here...if I get home, we cannot see each other anymore...

"Plus, Hana's personal doctor is to visit soon so it's better if she leaves. I'll take care of her." She looked at me and my heart skipped a beat.

That psychiatrist...

No no no, I don't want to see him again.

He makes me so nervous and scared.

Jungkook noticed me gripping the sheets on the mattress and patted me on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

I turned and looked up at him.

No, I am not.

His lips parted but he didn't say anything.

"You can go home in the evening, though." She glanced at Jungkook, "one shot is left, still."

And she left the room, leaving me, my mother and Jungkook inside.

"Jungkook, you can visit Hana at our house if you want to," my mother said, breaking the silence. "Only when I'm home, though. You're good but I can't trust men, knowing Hana's dad got me pregnant at 21."

"Mom..." I scrunched my nose, embarrassed.

"I'll keep that in mind." Jungkook looked at me and smiled, his eyes wide with surprise and shyness.

I don't know how am I going to manage this...

I just hope I don't mess up.

A/N

I'm quite sure you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it 🤩

Double update, yes, because I didn't want to kill you all with suspense.

So finally, we got the most awaited kiss~ it got a little spiCy

Please comment and let me know what you think! Your comments make my day and I'd be very happy to see your reaction to Hana and Jungkook's first kiss😤

Thank you for reading <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro