Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~💛 (Janus)~

Janus held his head in his hands as he took deep breaths. He lifted his head up and looked at the torn apart room. He stared at the blood on the floor and tears filled his eyes as he got to his feet running around the house.

"Re-Remy? Cookie it's me..." Janus paused looking around the empty house. Empty. He sighed in relief. The kids got out. Janus collapsed and leaned against the door frame. Tears filled his eyes. "Told you, they'd get away from you shadow."

"J-Jan?" Janus opened his eyes and looked over to see Remy walking into the room. He covered his mouth in horror.

"Remy..." he scrambled to his feet. "Oh my love what has he done.." he was careful not to touch Remy.

"I-I'm okay. He was just angry." Remy offered his arms out for a hug and Janus took it.

"He hurt you..."

"Scars will heal Jan." Remy kissed him. "I'll heal."

"He fucking traumatized you Remy!" Janus shook his head. "That's not okay!"

"Yeah, he did. But I'll be alright." Remy squeezed Janus's hand. "Because I love you and I know how much you hate him."

"There's no way to get rid of him other than...."

"Woah! Hey! Look at me!" Janus lifted his head and looked at Remy. "Don't you ever do that. Please? I would actually scream if you killed yourself jan..."

"I just don't want to see you hurt." Janus wiped the tears from his eyes. "And shadows an asshole."

"The kids got out alright?" Remy squeezed his hand. "They ran. I promise you that I'll be with you the whole time okay?"

"No." Janus shook his head as he looked at Remy. "I love you, but I need you to be safe. You need to leave and never come back and don't visit me when they lock me up okay? I can't risk him hurting you."

"Janus..." Remy shook his head. "I can't..."

"Please?" Janus held his boyfriend's cheek in his hand. "I dont want him to ever get the chance to hurt you again."

"Janus...." Remy started crying even more. "No."

"If you don't leave, and the cops come here to get me they might think you were involved and take you away as well." Janus shoved Remy away. "Go before I make you."

"You would never lay your hands on me. I know that." Remy stood up anyways. "Just don't expect me to actually listen and stay away from you. I love you too much I can't do that."

"Stubborn ass."

"Yet you love me anyways." Remy leaned down kissing Janus one last time. "See you later."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro