[10]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(If this chapter turns out how I want it to, this will end soon. Oh and this will be a month after the last chapter.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

The ATEEZ member are currently in the room shared by Yeosang and Seonghwa. Wooyoung and Jongho are sitting on Yeosang's bed, while San and Mingi are sitting on Seonghwa's bed. Yunho and Hongjoong are sitting on the only two chairs in the room leaving the owners' of the room to sit on the floor.

"So what are we supposed to talk about this week?" Yeosang asks eating some candy he found in Giwon's room. 

"The fact that Seonghwa likes M-" Mingi starts, but is cut off when Seonghwa throws a pillow at him.

Mingi frowns and sighs. "I don't like him. That is like me saying you love Yamada" Seonghwa says.

"Excuse me you know I can't say I don't. I like breathing and my dick okay?" Mingi says and pouts.

"Speaking of dicks, I am pretty you need to keep that in your pants because someone is going into Heat soon." Hongjoong says as everyone expect the omegas look at San. 

"What? Don't look at me.  I got two more weeks before mine." San says and they look at Wooyoung.

"I already had mine. Why do you think Jiwon forced me to stay inside the room I share with San?" Wooyoung says and shakes his head.

"Wow even I noticed that. Also, I wasn't talking about us. I was talking about you know. If you guys can't smell how sweet that omega smells, I can't help you. I can understand Seonghwa, Jongup, and Yeosang, but seriously..." Hongjoong says. 

"I don't even hang out with omegas." Yunho points out. 

"Whatever we are off task. We are supposed to be talking about the KQ problem. They have gotten closer and I am pretty sure Junyoung sided with them or is dead." Hongjoong continues and sighs.

"Should we tell them? Or just tell them to stay inside?" Seonghwa asks.

Before Hongjoong could respond, they hear a glass shatter in a different room. At first they ignore it because they figure it was just Jeong-Ja, Yubin, Daehyun, and Giwon arguing or fighting or something. 

After a few seconds, they realize that it can't be those four because they are all out. Jeong-Ja and Giwon are guarding the area and both Yubin and Daehyun went out to hunt earlier.

They stay still until they hear something drop. 

"Mingi, go find Yamada. Seonghwa, go find Min Sung. Then hide them. No matter what they say or do, don't let them stay in site. You know what will happen if they see them. If something happens to you, remember what we planned. Go." Hongjoong says and pushes the three out of the room.

He turns to the others and motions them to go hide. San and Wooyoung run out of the room. They end up splitting up and going in different directions. 

Wooyoung ends up in Jiwon's room. Jiwon, who didn't hear what went on, just look at Wooyoung in confusion until Wooyoung said something about it.

Jiwon runs out of the room to get Sungmin and Wooyoung follows him because he is better of sticking to someone than being by himself.

Yeosang hides in his shared room with Seonghwa. Hongjoong finds some secret room then hides there.

Mingi grabs Yamada and ignores everything he is saying then pushes him inside a closet. "Do leave this closet until I come and get you. Don't use your power to move me out of the way. Trust me. You can't fight these guys. Even I can't fight them, but that is okay. I have accepted dying a long time ago. I might not want it anymore, but okay now is not the time for this sentimental shit. Just stay in the damn closet." He says then shuts the door. 

He stands with his back against the door and waits. He knows they will check every single room until they find who they are looking for. 

Seonghwa does the same for Min Sung expect he hides in the closet along with him. He stands in front of Min Sung in plain sight and sighs. He forced Min Sung to hide in a spot, where no one will find him unless they look. 

"Oh Seonghwa~"

He blinks when he hears that person then smirks. He already knows what will happen, but he is pretty sure he will win because that person isn't a very strong alpha.

Seonghwa glances where Min Sung is and wonders why he feels the desire to protect Min Sung so much. 

He shrugs and walks out the closet and decides to greet the person.

Yunho ends up running out of the house without being seen. He transformed into his wolf form and runs.  

Jongho isn't as lucky. He ends up being spotted by someone in the KQ pack, who throws two daggers at him.

Jongho dodged  the first dagger, but the second dagger end up in his thigh. He screamed in pain, since the dagger is made up of silver. 

He managed to run out the house and run into the woods then lost them that way. However, he is now lost. He sighs and decides to continue to run because if he stays still he will get caught. 

~Meanwhile~

Giwon was joking around and talking about stuff that Jeong-Ja didn't want to hear. He listened to it because there was nothing else to do. They heard a scream and realized it was Jongho. The only reason they paid attention to it was because Jongho sounded like he was in pain.

They were tore between heading back to see what is wrong, but who knows what will happen if they leave their post until he saw Yunho running towards them.

"Is there something wrong?" Giwon asks and Yunho nods in their direction, but doesn't stop to say more.

The duo watch Yunho run into the forest then look at each other.

"You go. I will stay back." Giwon says and pushes Jeong-Ja towards the house.

Giwon watches Jeong-Ja go back to the house. He notices something in the distance and ignores it. 

Yubin felt like he was being watched, but Daehyun kept reassuring him that no one was watching him. It wasn't until someone tried to grab Daehyun that Daehyun realized Yubin was right.

Luckily for them, they weren't in KQ territory. One more step and they would have been.

The duo back away and run back home because of how little people they saw.

"I told you we should have stayed. I told you we had enough food, but no~ No one listens to me. Gosh." Yubin says.

"Stop complaining or whining or whatever you are doing, Frost. By now, they probably already caught or close to catching someone." Daehyun says not noticing Yunho.

Yubin pulls him and says then snickers, "Watch where you are going, Rain or should I say lover boy~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is my favorite chapter so far. Anyway, this will end on March 25th and I will have ONEUS applyfic out that day as well. The TXT one will probably be out when my SF9 or Astro one is finished. I will probably use your fluffy requested scenes towards the end because why not. Well only one isn't fluffy so yeah. Towards the end.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro