[11]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Continuation of the last chapter. This was not supposed to be a double update, but oh well.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

Seonghwa looks at the current pack leader of his former pack and smiles. "Hello, it is so nice to see you. I thought me beating you up once was good enough for you."

Seonghwa was kicked out because he and the soon to be pack leader got into a fight and he won. They didn't like how a beta that they thought was weak beat up an alpha that is supposed to be the strongest alpha in the pack.

The leader doesn't respond. Instead, he looks at the closet and figures Seonghwa is hiding something or someone. It doesn't help that he can smell the wolves' scent despite being covered by dirty clothes.

Seonghwa sighs and figured that would happen, so he punched the leader's chin. The alpha was almost knocked off balance, but managed to catch himself. Seonghwa smirks then says, "Still as well as you were before."

The alpha growls and grabs Seonghwa by his neck then starts choking him.

Seonghwa gasps for air and knees the alpha where the sun doesn't shine. The alpha's grip on his neck loosen, so he uses this moment to break away. He punches and kicks the alpha until they both end up in the hallway.

The alpha catches his arm when he moves to punch him again then breaks it. Seonghwa bites his lip to not scream and glares at the alpha.

He knows just punching and kicking the alpha won't work for him for much longer, so he decides to do something else.

"Hey look, it is an omega and he is just your type." Seonghwa says and of course, the alpha looks.

He is desperate for a mate and Seonghwa knew that. 

As soon as the alpha looked away, Seonghwa grabbed a nearby vase with his not broken arm and smashes it against the alpha's head. He watches the alpha drop and he sighs.

He feels something hit his neck and turned around slowly then freezes. Everything starts to spin as he hears the front door open. He pass out when Yunho runs into the hallway landing on his broken arm.

On the outside the house, Giwon is currently throwing lightening bolts at some werewolf. 

Daehyun was going to stop to help, but Giwon threw lightening bolts at him until he went inside.  

Giwon looked around and ran out of the territory when he noticed that something strange.

Later on, Sungmin makes everyone met. He sighs when he sees that he is missing Giwon. Yubin had found San, Wooyoung, and Hongjoong, while Jeong-Ja and Daehyun made sure no one else was in the house.

Hongjoong sighs when he notices that Jongho, Seonghwa, and Yunho were missing. Mingi pats Hongjoong's back and the two sigh at the same time. 

"As soon as I said Seonghwa is missing, Yeosang left. I wish I could have caught him, but he was gone before I could even realize it. We know what that meant for Yunho and Seonghwa. We know Jongho was almost taken, but he is injured somewhere because there was a trail of blood leading somewhere. It is too bad we can't look without risking death. I tried, but I got a silver dagger thrown at me. It shocked me that they can even hold one, but I saw they are wearing gloves." Mingi says and sighs.

"The longer he stays out there, the more likely he is to get an infection" Hongjoong says.

"I think we should go find them now." Daehyun says and the remaining ATEEZ pack members nod.

"We should-" Sungmin starts.

"No, I don't care that it is night. Those five could be dead unless we go out and look for them now." Jiwon says and frowns.

"They need rest." Sungmin says and Jiwon rolls his eyes.

"Didn't you hear what they told us earlier? They are wanted dead by that pack. We all know they will get tutored and killed. For us, we don't know if Giwon got caught or not. He could get caught the longer he is out there and you know they will either kill him or try to take his power. We go now." Jiwon says and glares at Sungmin.

Jeong-Ja, Yubin, and Daehyun look between the two and move closer to Jiwon. "Even though I don't really like Giwon like that, he is right. We should go get them before they get tortured to the point where they could die or before they can kill or try to take his power away." Yubin says and Daehyun nods.

"Yep, we should go with what the beta said. I mean it is smarter. We aren't tired at the moment. We won't be sleepy any time soon because we decided to sleep in today. If we wait, we will get tired. Yubin is right expect for the first part." Jeong-Ja says and Sungmin sighs.

"Fine, but we have to take Yamada and Min Sung with us. It isn't safe to leave them here or come back here. Pack your shit. We are moving to the other house." Sungmin says and walks away.

The other members run towards their room and pack their stuff. Jeong-Ja packs Giwon's stuff for him. The remaining ATEEZ members packed their things and also Yunho's, Yeosang's, Seonghwa's, and Jongho's stuff. 

"Wait, they have another house?" San asks when he was finished.

"I wonder if it is true that they have a beach house." Wooyoung adds and San nods.

Meanwhile somewhere outside of the pack lines, Jongho bites his lip as he puts his hand on the dagger. He feels his hand burn as he pulls out the dagger. He drops the dagger once it is out and looks at his hand then his thigh. He sighs and wish he stopped once to learn how to prevent something from getting an infection, but he doesn't. 

He looks outside and knows he can't stay in here. He stand up and limbs out of the cave. He tries to find a water to wash his cut and attempt to stop the bleeding. He know the scent of his blood will attract an werewolf and he doesn't want that unless they are someone in Desire or ATEEZ. 

"JONGHO!"

Jongho looks back and wonders if he is dreaming or bleed to death. "This silver must have poisoned me or something." he mutters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I always wanted to do a fight scene......Also, only two people got kidnapped. The rest went looking for someone expect Jongho. I guess you guys know who was taken and who was not.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro