[3]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(I decided to update on Tuesdays because two people voted for Tuesday and only one person voted for Monday....Plus, my last updates used to be Mondays and Wednesdays, so I might as well change it up. Also, I didn't update earlier because I deleted what I had in this chapter on purpose because I didn't like it...Also, guess the alpha that is hugging Jongho. It is either Mingi or Yunho.

ATEEZ's fur color will be the same as their hair color in Say My Name.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My Pov:

Wooyoung and San look at the alpha in confusion as the alpha continues to coo at Jongho and ramble about how cute Jongho is.

The alpha looks over his shoulder and says, "I know I will show you to Hongjoong~"

The alpha picks Jongho put and carries him over to two other wolves. The alpha ignores Jongho's protest and borderline screaming to be put down.

San looks at Wooyoung and walks away to go find Seonghwa and Yeosang. Wooyoung huffs and frowns. "Of course, leave me with the task of following them." he says and follows Jongho and the alpha.

By the time they get to where Hongjoong is, Jongho gave up and is just enjoying the view. "I feel taller than usual." Jongho mutters and Wooyoung frowns. 

"HONGJOONG, LOOK WHAT I FOUND! CAN WE KEEP HIM?" the alpha shouts.

Hongjoong looks at the beta and sighs. "For the last time, stop picking up wolves you think are cute and carrying them here to ask me if we can keep them. For all we know, he could from our same pack we are trying to get away from." He says and frowns.

The alpha frowns and whines. The other alpha looks up at the beta and his eyes light up. "He isn't cute. He is adorable. Can we please keep him?" he asks.

"Yunho, you are not supposed to encourage him." Hongjoong says and looks at Yunho.

Yunho pouts and asks, "Well can we keep the omega that followed Mingi and the beta then?" 

"Omega what omega?" Hongjoong asks not seeing Wooyoung, since he was right behind Mingi.

"You mean people right?" Mingi asks and steps to the side, so Hongjoong can see Wooyoung.

"Can we get the youngest in our rogue pack back?" Wooyoung asks as San, Yeosang, and Seonghwa get to where they are.

"See this is why we pack early, so when things like this happen we can move faster." Seonghwa whispers to Yeosang, who just rolls his eyes.

"No, he is our youngest now." Mingi says and Yunho nods.

"And make me the youngest, hell no. Give him back. He is not yours." Wooyoung says and frowns.

Mingi looks away and ignores Wooyoung. 

Jongho was going to continue to watch this until he noticed that Wooyoung was probably going to kick the alpha where the sun doesn't shine. "Okay, why don't we just band together and...why are you running? Stop running. Becoming one big pack won't be that bad." Jongho suggests.

He didn't notice that Seonghwa, Yeosang, San, Wooyoung, and Hongjoong were trying to corner Mingi to take Jongho away from him, which is why Mingi ran in the first place. Now, the other members in his pack and in Mingi's pack are chasing after them for the same reason expect Yunho. Yunho is just chasing them because he wants to carry Jongho.

Mingi kept running and didn't stop no matter what Jongho said. They didn't notice that they were getting too close to Desire's territory, but it was fine since Jeong-Ja and Giwon aren't in their positions yet.

The eight males end up through in and out of the territory without the Desire members noticing or noticing themselves.

"GUYS WAIT, WE JUST RAN THROUGH THE ONLY WEREWOLF PACK THAT HAS POWERS' TERRITORY AND I AM STILL THE ONLY THING YOU GUYS THINK OF?" 

Mingi stops running and looks around. "Huh we just did..." Mingi says and sighs then puts Jongho down.

Yunho uses this as a way to be able to pick up Jongho, so he does just that. As soon as he does, Mingi whines and says, "Hey, that is not fair."

"Life is not fair." Yunho says and smiles.

The males start talking and introducing each other then decide to become a pack. They do change their name, since they didn't want their name to be related to the area they are trying to avoid. 

They figured that they would be fine, since they aren't in Desire's territory.

"Giwon, are those eight werewolves over there in our territory or not?" Jeong-Ja asks noticing them.

Giwon looks up and blinks.

"I have never seen so much people near here and no. However if that short brown haired...is that brown or caramel or is that some other color. Anyway if that guy you have your eye on takes one more step back, then yeah they would be, but no they aren't right now." Giwon says and pauses because of something Yeosang did.

".....We should still tell Jiwon and Sungmin about this though." Giwon says and looks at Jeong-Ja.

"....let's just watch them for right now and you got your eye on that brown haired one that is standing up." Jeong-Ja says.

Giwon nods and looks back at the male.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(I did say they would met, but I never said they would all met ATEEZ. ATEEZ is now formed and they will probably met the other members in Desire in the next chapter. Oh and it was going to be Yunho at first, but then I decided to make it Mingi just because...if you need me, I will be making a book to post all the Chungha pictures I got on my phone and laptop.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro