[2]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(I am not sure why this is true, but if I listen to a certain song during the day, it makes me more motivated to update a certain story...which is why I wrote this update today. Don't expect me to do double updates....Enjoy. I hope you guys remember that this where your votes and comments affect how much I focus on your character. Please don't disappear or be a silent reader. To be honest as long as you do this before the next update, you will be fine. This will probably have less than 20 chapters along with an epilogue. Probably.) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My Pov:

Yeosang looks around and wonders just what the hell is taking Jongho so long. Seonghwa notices this and chuckles. "Relax, I am sure he will be back soon."

"I know he will, but what if he ran into his old pack or worse our pack?" Yeosang says and frowns.

"I doubt he will. It is not like our pack would care. They did chase us out." Seonghwa says and frowns.

"But you know that they didn't official kick us out and we saw them near the place we used to stay at. Gosh it feel like we are on the run again." Yeosang says and sighs.

"He will be fine....look there he is...with two new people. Great..." Seonghwa says and smiles then frowns.

"Guys look who I found? My best friends from my old pack. They finally took my advice and ran away. However now they need a place to stay, so can they stay with us?" Jongho asks excitedly.

"Sure why not." Yeosang says and Seonghwa looks at him. 

"But we don't have enough-" Seonghwa starts.

"Yeah and we don't have a cook. Maybe one of them know how to cook or at least try. Plus, I am sure Jongho will either pout or beg or do both until we let them." Yeosang says and cutting him off.

Seonghwa sighs and frowns. "I am not that bad of a cook." He mutters.

"But you aren't the best either." Yeosang responds and looks at the two new additions.

"Jongho introduces them and then we can get on the move." Yeosang continues and walks away to gather their stuff.

"So San and Wooyoung, welcome to KQ Fellas...the name is a working process. We will probably need more members in this pack, but until then we will just go with what we got. I would give you a tour, but we gotta move because apparently Yeosang's and Seonghwa's pack wants them dead and they are getting too close to us. Questions?" Jongho asks and smiles.

"I have a question...do you guys have an alpha in your pack?" Wooyoung asks.

Jongho shakes his head and San continues, "Well then why is that tall alpha running towards us with a smile on his face?" 

Jongho turns around only to be greeted by someone hugging him and pinch his cheek. 

Meanwhile at Desire's house, Yubin was still thinking until he saw Daehyun. "Oh hey Rain, what did you want to do today?" 

"Don't we need to hunt?" Daehyun asks confusedly.

"Nope. Well not until two days from now." Yubin says and looks at him.

Daehyun hums and looks at Giwon and Yamada. "What are they doing?"

Yubin glanced at the two and says, "Oh they are planning a prank."

"Oh okay, good for them." Daehyun says and sits down.

Jeong-Ja walks into the room and sighs as he notices his friend talking to Yamada. He didn't even bother worry about what they were doing because the only time those two usually talk is when they are planning on pranking someone. 

He heads to the kitchen and steals some food then leaves before Min Sung can react. He chuckles as he hears Min Sung groan. 

Sungmin and Jiwon decide to not head to the living room or kitchen until breakfast is ready. They head to the room they set up as their meeting room and just talk.

"Are you sure we are ready? Giwon can't be serious for too long. Giwon, Jeong-Ja, Yubin, and Daehyun can't go more than three hours with fight verbally and physically. Yamada clowns around a bit too much and Min Sung...well he needs more training not in his power, but in combat." Jiwon says and frowns.

Sungmin sighs and frowns. "I am not sure."

"....I think we could get ready, but only if they had something to fight for. I know we are like a family and that is kind of reason enough...but..." Jiwon says and trails off.

"If mates was in the equation, they would get focused for a bit more...." Sungmin continues then sighs. 

Neither male say anything else about that  because there is nothing else to be said about that. They planned on leaving the room until they heard a loud crash and arguing. A few seconds later,  Yamada ran into the room.

"Yubin and Jeong-Ja are  fighting again and Giwon and Daehyun are bickering over something. I don't remember what. I just know it started because Jeong-Ja called Daehyun 'Pufferfish'." He says and Sungmin groans. 

"....I got the betas." Jiwon says and stands up.

"I got the alphas." Sungmin says and stands up as well.

They leave the room with Yamasa trailing closely behind him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

(They had to start fighting eventually. I wrote the end before I wrote the beginning again...Until the next update. You can guys which alpha was pinching Jongho's cheeks.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro