Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My head thumped and spun. The hall was silent except for the snoring of the slumbering soldiers. I pushed Thor's arm off me as I tried to stand and steadied myself with a marble column. I giggled to myself, I had won last night. After collecting myself I walked to my chambers, grabbed clean clothes and went to the bathing springs the guards gave me a nod as I walked past them. I placed my clothes on the side next to the clean ones and immersed myself in the water. I heard a cough behind me, I turned my head and there stood Thor. "Why didn't you wake me?" he asked.

"Because I didn't want to?" I asked turning to him.

"You know it's rude to interrupt a lady while she's bathing," I said, he crouched down on the side gripping the smooth tiles.

"I am a god, I do what I want," he said, his eyes gazed over me, "and this lady doesn't mind." he smiled and splashed water at me. I giggled and tried to swat it away, I grabbed the shoulders of his armour and pulled him into the water. "You're going to regret that!"

"I don't think so," I said and made my way out of the water, Thor dragged his fingers over a long scar on my back.

"Who did this to you?" he asked, I looked over my shoulder at him his serious features were cracked with concern.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said and pulled my clothes on, Thor followed behind me and we returned to my chambers, he stood in the window while I put my clothes away.

"Fancy a trip to Midgard?" he asked.

"I guess I can afford some time off," I said and laced up the front of my hoodie.

"Yes, yes you can," he replied. "You ready?" I nodded and followed him to the gate within the moments we were transported to the realm of the humans I had only been to Midgard a few times.

"Where do we start first?" I asked.

"Coffee and park?" he asked, I nodded, and we went to Thors' favourite coffee corner and sat on the swings at an empty park. I wrapped my fingers around my take-out cup.

"Is it always this cold?" I asked and pulled my hood up over my head, Thor shook his head.

"No, it's supposed to be summer," we both looked up to the sky as snow began to fall.

"Somethings wrong," I said. Suddenly an icy arrow shot between Thor and I, it stuck out of the fence.

"No, it can't be," he said. I turned my head to the side.

"They wouldn't dare!" I exclaimed. Our gaze locked onto the footsteps in front of us.

"They would," Thor replied as soldiers slowly stalked toward us.

"Now I wish I had brought my sword," I moaned rolling my eyes at him.

"Don't look at me," he began but I cut him off.

"You said we were going to be safe!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro