Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(A/N hello again! I've decided we should do something fun, comment what your ship name with Mark would be! Mine would be Malas/Marah. <3)

I stared at the man in shock and fear as I came to notice who it actually was.

"M-Mark?" I stuttered not believing my eyes. 'Oh god please tell it's just someone who looks like Mark'

The man threw me a disgusted look and walked down a small flight of stairs I hadn't noticed before.

"I'm not your dear Mark. I'm just a counterpart of him" his voice had an echo to it. "I'm every... Dark..sinister..impure thought he's ever had." He smirked as he stood in front of me, eye level. Even though I was about 2 feet in the air he was almost taller. 'Odd, Mark isn't tall, he's short.'

He started circling around me. "At first I was just a voice in his head, ever read Harry Potter before? I was like the dementors in a way. I fed off his fear, and anger. Now that I have my own body I have a mind of my own and don't need to torture Mark. Of course I'm still able to possess him, as you may have seen in earlier videos." He came to a stop behind me, so close I could feel his breath on my neck. I shivered out of fear.

"B-but why am I here." I said struggling to straighten my voice.

He laughed creepily and suddenly placed his hands on my waist, my eyes widened and I a froze like a statue.

"Simple darlin, you're mine." He voice really unsettled me.

I felt a rush of anger surge through me, "I am not your property!" I said angrily.

He growled and dug his nails in to my skin, I flinched in pain.

"You don't get a choice in this matter. You. Are. Mine" he growled and dug his nails in deeper with every word.

I could feel blood running down my sides now, i squeezed my eyes shut and tried not to cry out.

'Why is he doing this!?' I thought confused and scared.

He let go of my waist and stepped in front of me. He was licking my blood off his fingers. I looked at him shocked and disgusted. 'What the fuck!?' I thought.

He smirked at me. "Delicious. Before, I heard you say we're not my property? Ah yes, I see you do remember. Well I think we need to change that don't we darlin."

Before I even had time to react the 'ropes' holding me up disappeared and 'Dark' lunged at me.

The last thing I felt was a searing white hot pain in my neck.

(Should I make the chapters longer? Or keep them short and simple.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro