*15*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung's P.O.V

While I was trying to figure out how to use this... 'phone', I heard a door creak open to reveal Jungkook.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I asked.

He smiled a little. "I should be asking the same, but I couldn't sleep." He said.

I chuckled and shook my head. "We don't need to sleep, but we can if we want to, and... are you nervous for tomorrow?" I said.

He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

"I guess... yeah.." he confirmed as he sat down beside me, soon noticing the phone in my hand.

"Need a little help with that?" He offered with a smile.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

And that's when he began to teach me the basics.

====

I came back to hand Jungkook a glass of milk as he thanked me.

"After this, you should go to sleep, ok?"

He giggled and nodded. "Yes hyung."

"Ah... about Soobin, shouldn't he go to university too?" I asked.

He blinked and soon laughed. "Soobin is still 8, he can't go to university yet, but he can go to school." He said.

"What? But you-"

"There's a difference between a university and school hyung, but they also have similarities. A school is for younger children like Soobin while a university is for humans like me, it's my last year anyway." He explained.

"So... we have to look for a school so Soobin could study?" I said, confused than ever.

He hummed. "Yup, and since he's 8 he'll be in Grade 3."

"Wait, there are levels?" I asked again.

He giggled and nodded. "Yes hyung. But we'll have to ask Soobin if he wants to go to school. If he wants to, we'll look for a decent school for him. And if he doesn't he'll just be homeschooled."

"Oh, ok." I said with a smile as he finished his milk.

"It's getting late, you should go and get some rest now."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I smiled and nodded when he suddenly kissed my forehead.

Catching me off-guard again.

"I can't show you my weakness so i'm putting on a mask to go see you."

I heard a sigh as a blurry image of two men were facing each other.

The man in white drew his hand forward to caress the latter's cheek as he soon spoke.

"Take it off. I don't care whatever weakness you hide from me. What matters to me is that you can open up to me freely."

"Jungkook, go to sleep now." I looked up to see Taehyung smiling softly at me.

I hummed and nodded, smiling back at him. "Alright, good night hyung." I said as I went back to my room.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I frowned.

'What is up with these memories that never happened before?'

I shook my head as I approached my bed where Soobin has been sleeping soundly.

I smiled as I lied down beside him, gently pulling him into a hug so he wouldn't wake up as I as well fell asleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro