*14*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

"He is surprisingly healthy, so there is nothing to be worried about." The doctor assured with a smile.

"Thank goodness. We'll be taking our leave now, thank you." I said with a smile as I turned to Taehyung who just smiled warily.

The three of us bowing as we bade goodbye and left.

"Is that really how you greet people?" Taehyung asked.

I giggled and nodded. "Yes hyung, but I think this doesn't apply to other countries." I answered.

I soon felt a tug on my sleeve as I looked down to see Soobin's shining eyes.

"Uhm.. Mr.. is it ok if I call you Papa?" He asked.

I felt myself melting at how adorable he is that I couldn't just say no to that face.

I smiled. "Of course you can.."

"Then, what about me?" Taehyung asked as he pointed at himself.

"Appa!" He said cheerfully as he held both of our hands with his chubby little hands.

I smiled softly as the three of us headed home.

====

"You.. are going to keep this child?-"

"No." Yoongi hyung said without hesitation.

"Oh come on hyung.. look at him, he's so fragile, we can't just leave him alone." Taehyung pleaded as he made Yoongi hyung stare at Soobin.

He fell silent as he began to sweat at how cutely Soobin started blinking continuously while staring at death himself.

Yoongi hyung soon let out a sigh in defeat as he looked away. "Fine, just as long as you take good care of him. Taehyung, I hope you'll be responsible enough because three of us will be gone during the day." Yoongi hyung said sternly.

Taehyung then cheered as he hugged Yoongi hyung tightly. "Thank you!" He thanked as Yoongi hyung tried to pry his hands off him.

Soobin then ran up to me with a huge smile as he hugged me.

"Well, now that that's settled... why don't you and Taehyung bathe the child while me and Yoongi hyung prepare dinner?" Hoseok hyung suggested.

Me and Taehyung hummed in agreement as I then picked up Soobin, heading towards the bathroom with Taehyung following behind.

Yoongi's P.O.V

"I don't understand, why do you still tend to make food for us if only Jungkook and Soobin are the only ones that eat." I said with a frown.

"Because I don't want them to eat alone. And believe it or not, Jungkook is Kookie." He said with a smile.

It was silent, until I spoke up. "Never in a million years would I ever think that, that human is actually our dearest."

"It is him. He already confirmed it." He said calmly as it went silent again, the sizzling of the pan and the cold breeze from outside was the only thing heard.

"How are you so sure?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"He visited my dream the other night, he told me everything." He answered as he began to tell everything.

====

Taehyung's P.O.V

We went downstairs to be met with Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung already sitting at the dining table.

Hoseok hyung soon let out a giggle once he saw little Soobin in my arms wearing a huge shirt because we didn't expect to take him home.

"From now on, this will be your new home." I said as I stared at him with loving eyes, kissing his forehead sweetly.

I saw how he smiles at me softly as he kissed my cheek in return.

Jungkook then went behind me as he smiled, the three of us sitting down with the hyungs.

"You three look like one happy family. How adorable~" Hoseok hyung chimed with a teasing smile.

"Hyung..." I let out shyly as I looked down in embarrassment.

Hoseok hyung then laughed as he soon said. "Alright, enough teasing. Let's eat!"

Jungkook soon took Soobin from my arms as he soon asked... "do you know how to eat on your own now?"

Soobin giggled and nodded. "Yes papa, I know." He assured.

Jungkook hummed as he sat him beside us, handing him a spoon as he let Soobin eat on his own.

Me and Jungkook turned to each other with soft smiles, with Hoseok hyung probably amused of the show being displayed in front of him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro