*20*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi's P.O.V

There was a moment of silence, until he called out silently.

"Hyung..."

I pulled away to see his shocked expression.

"Is something wrong?"

He shook his head as his lips started to quiver, tears once again glossing his eyes. "Please do it again.." he pleaded.

"Do what?" I asked.

"H-hug.." he stuttered out.

I sighed as I hugged him again, this time, he hugged back.

I inhaled his scent, and to my surprise, he smelled so much like Kookie...

'It really... is him..'

I thought, and that's when I broke into a smile, feeling tears well up in my eyes as well.

But I held it in, knowing that I need to cheer up Jungkook at the moment.

"I saw the way Kookie cried one night.." he said through his sobs.

"How..?"

"I dream about it from time to time.. it was heart breaking.." he answered.

"Why was he crying?" I asked again as I held him tighter.

"He cried because he always kept himself together. That night, he went to have some time alone.. and unexpectedly, he broke down. He was angry and disappointed at himself.."

"Even though he's optimistic.. there will be times that he lets go and just thinks that he's not good enough." He finished.

I hummed, looking down.

"But.. why do I keep seeing these memories whenever you and Taehyung kiss my forehead.. and, why do I keep seeing Kookie in tears every once in a while in my dreams..?" He asked.

I sighed as I pulled away from him. "Do you want to know the truth?"

"He's the reincarnation of Kookie. There's still a chance that we could have him back, not as a God, but as a human."

"Wait, what?"

Hoseok nodded his head as he continued. "He's not sure but Jungkook might still be able to remember everything that happened in his past life. He could still reclaim his past abilities but it'll feel like he's a different version of who he used to be."

"Hold on, my head is hurting from all the information. This is too much to take in, but are you even sure?"

"Yes, it really is him."

"You are Kookie, the God of light."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro