*22*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was watching television peacefully with Soobin on my lap until he turned to me.

"Appa?" He called out.

I hummed, turning to him with a smile.

"Can we go and get ice cream later with Papa and the others?"

I chuckled and nodded. "Sure, hold on while I go call Papa."

He smiled. "Okay!" He then sat down on the couch as I went to my room and let out a panicked sigh.

I took my phone and then called Jungkook.

A few rings later, he answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, Soobin wants to go get ice cream later.. what even IS ice cream?!"

I soon heard him laugh through the other line as he told me...

"Relax hyung. You'll be fine, just take a deep breath and oh, can you snap some casual clothes for him?"

I hummed. "I can."

"Alright, you do that and just wait for me to come home, ok?"

He said. I sighed and snapped my fingers as clothes soon appeared in my bed.

"Done." I said.

He giggled and hummed. "Just stay calm hyung and wait for us to come home."

"Alright.. please don't take long." I pleaded.

He then laughed as he said something before he hung up.

"Alright, alright. Go back to Soobin now."

I sighed and went out with the clothes, coming back to the leaving room.

"Here you go, wear these later once papa arrives, yeah?" I said with a smile as I handed him his clothes.

"Yes appa!" He said cheerfully, then pulling me into a hug, catching me off-guard.

"I love you appa..." he confessed, making me smile softly.

"I love you too darling." I said as I hugged him back.

====

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sighed as me and Yoongi hyung took off our shoes and went inside only to see Taehyung and Soobin hugging after they fell asleep on the couch.

I smiled and approached them as I took out my phone and snapped a picture of them sleeping peacefully.

"Ah, is Hoseok hyung not here yet?" I asked in a rather hushed tone to try not wake up the two as I turned to Yoongi hyung.

He fished out his phone from his pockets and hummed as he then answered.

"He said his shift just ended. He'll be back in a few."

"Oh, right. Soobin wanted to have ice cream with all of us, do you want to go hyung?" I asked.

"Well, we don't necessarily need to eat but, ok." He said with a shrug as he sat down on the other couch.

"About what you said earlier hyung.." I started, looking down.

He hummed and soon asked. "What about it?"

"I.. I don't want to be the old me. I just want to be who I am now.. just.. Jungkook.." I said, turning to look at him.

He stared at me taken aback until his eyes softened, cracking a small smile, not enough to show the gummy smile I saw last time.

"Then be whatever you want to be." He said back as the door soon opened to reveal Hoseok hyung.

"Sorry i'm late. I eventually saw these two people and thought they would be a good match, so... I gave a blessing." He reasoned with a huge smile.

"Oh, did you dye you hair hyung? Or did you use your abilities to change the hair colour?" I asked, noticing Hoseok hyung's once brilliant red hair now turned black with brown streaks here and there.

He hummed. "Yeah, I just thought it would help me blend in with the others a little more." He said.

I giggled and nodded as I then went to wake Taehyung and Soobin up.

"Taehyung, Soobin... wake up you two, let's go and get ready before we leave." I said softly.

They slowly woke up and yawned as they rubbed the sleep off their eyes. I smiled as I saw the small resemblance.

Soobin then took the outfit Taehyung probably prepared awhile ago and left to change.

"Wait, where are we going?" Hoseok hyung asked, confused.

"The kid wants to get ice cream. Should we take your car? We need to stop by at the mall to buy him stuff too." Yoongi hyung said, turning to Hoseok hyung.

Hoseok hyung then smiled and nodded. "Sure, but first let's just change our outfits."

The three of them snapped their fingers and their outfits changed.

All of them were wearing white...

I turned to each one of them confused.

"Hold on, is there something going on? Why are all of you wearing white?" I asked.

They turned to each other and Yoongi hyung shrugged as he spoke. "Maybe it was just a coincidence."

"Wait, Jungkook, why not try to see if you have the same abilities?" Taehyung suggested, making me turn to him confused.

"How would that be possible hyung? I'm only human, I don't bear a power that of a God's." I said.

He shook his head. "To see if the necklace's powers are entangling itself to you." He said.

"Okay..." I trailed off as I then closed my eyes and snapped my fingers.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Hoseok hyung's eyes widened as he let out a surprised gasp when Jungkook's attire had changed.

'As expected, as long as the necklace is on him, power flows into his body...'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro