*27*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

He smiled as he soon said, "Follow me then."

====

"Are you happy that Mr. V is going to be your homeroom teacher?" I asked, picking Soobin up.

Soobin giggled and nodded. "Yeah!"

V chuckled as he patted Soobin's head. "I would love to stay a little more but I still have some papers to check. I'll be going now, see you by next week Soobin!" He said as he bowed and left.

When we started walking out, I asked. "When do you think we can go visit Jin hyung again?"

Taehyung hummed and smiled. "They said they'll be visiting today."

"Oh, ok." I said until I realized what he said as I shot my head towards him.

"What?!" I screamed. "Why didn't you tell me awhile ago?!"

He chuckled as he shook his head. "Well, you were in such a good mood awhile ago so I didn't think of telling since you would panic." He explained.

I whined and pouted. "Hyungggg.... you could've told me so that I could at least prepare something for them.."

He laughed until Soobin asked. "Who's Jin hyung?"

We turned to him as Taehyung smiled softly, ruffling Soobin's hair.

"He's Appa's closest friend. He'll be visiting along with his lover and uncle Yoongi's partner." Taehyung answered as we were almost near the house.

Taehyung then smiled at me as he then took my hand and intertwined them together, making my eyes widen when a memory played again.

"Why the long face?" I asked him.

He looked at me as he pulled me into a tight embrace, catching me by surprise.

"I felt very sad.. I felt like, it should've been the two of us standing there.." he whispered.

"You are the cause of all my happiness after all.." he admitted as he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

I came back to reality when Soobin suddenly cupped my cheeks. "Papa!"

I shook my head as I felt the warmth of Taehyung's hand leave mine.

They both stared at me concerned while I tried to smile to ease their concern.

"It's alright, I'm fine." I assured as we continued to take a few more steps until we saw Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Jimin hyung outside the house.

"Hyungs?" I called, catching their attention.

"Jungkook! Where have the two of you been?-" Jin hyung stopped when he saw Soobin in my arms.

"Who's that?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Oh, this is Soobin. We found him not long ago and decided to adopt him." Taehyung answered.

"Did Yoongi and Hoseok approve of this?" Jin hyung asked.

I nodded. "Yes." I confirmed.

Jin hyung sighed as he shook his head. "Well, I guess we have to wait till he gets older."

"Where's Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Ah, Hoseok hyung went to work while Yoongi hyung is teaching at the university that I attend to. I excused myself this morning but i'll be going back to have my afternoon classes." I answered.

Jimin hyung frowned as he asked me. "Is it ok if I come with you? I want to see him.."

I turned to Taehyung and he chuckled as he nodded. "Take him with you, I can handle the rest here."

I hummed as I turned back to Jimin hyung. "Sure hyung."

"Let's get inside and we'll talk there." Taehyung said as he unlocked the door.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I let out a sigh as I walked out of the classroom while Jimin soon spoke to me.

"You're doing great, just keep up the nice work and you'll manage well."

"Yoongi hyung." A familiar voice, catching not only mine, but Jimin's as well.

We both turned to the voice until my eyes widened in surprise when I saw my Jimin beside Jungkook.

"Ah, so that's why you've mistaken me the first time we've met." The human Jimin said with a soft smile.

"May I have a word with you?" The God of life asked with a soft tone.

I turned to the redhead beside me and he smiled and nodded as he invited Jungkook for lunch with him.

I approached him as we both made our way to the school's rooftop.

"What brings you here? I wasn't informed." I said as I kept a straight gaze to where we were heading.

"Jin hyung said we should stop by to see how it was going here." He said.

"And where are Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung now?" I asked as ws finally arrived at the rooftop.

"Back home with Taehyung.." he answered.

I stopped and examined his face as he soon stuttered. "W-what are you doing?"

"Your eyes are puffy. Did you cry?"

He looked down as he didn't answer me.

"You're such an idiot." I stated.

"But.. I have to apologize for being so harsh on you that day.." I said with a frown.

He shot his head at me as his eyes widened. "What? N-no, no! I should be the one apologizing.. I was wrong to assume you and Kookie weren't that close.."

I stared at him shocked until a smile tugged at my lips, pulling him into a hug.

"Why does that matter? Aren't we all close with him?"

"That's not the point.."

I sighed as I held him tighter. "Chim... don't leave me.." I whispered.

He returned my embrace as he hummed. "I would never.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro