*28*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung's P.O.V

I sighed as I finished explaining everything to Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung while I put Soobin to sleep in my room.

"He sees these flashbacks that happened between you and Kookie?"

I nodded. "Yeah.. he said he only sees Kookie in a blurred image whenever a memory occurs."

Namjoon hyung hummed as he went deep into thought. "There's no possibility that you can transfer your memories to him by kissing his forehead and even just by intertwining your hands together." He stated as he then turned to Jin hyung.

"Well... there could be a possibility that he-" Jin hyung got cut off when the door slammed open to reveal Hoseok hyung.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were coming." He said as he sat beside the Namjin couple.

The couple chuckled as they shook their heads. The three of them starting a conversation while I looked down to where a heart is supposed to be.

"You know, I can be a teddy bear for you, so hug me as much as you want for comfort." I encouraged with a smile.

He let out a soft smile as he engulfed me into a hug. I was surprised as he snuggled closer for warmth.

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around him, resting my chin on his forehead.

I felt my cheeks warm just thinking about Jungkook..

'Could I have possibly fallen for a human?'

A small smile then placed itself on my lips as I soon thought...

'Dear heart, don't you think it's time to forget about him and embrace the future that's right in front of us now?'

"Tae? Hm, what's with that smile?" Hoseok hyung then asked as a smirk was displayed on his face.

I soon realized as I stared at him blankly. "Did you do something to me?" I asked.

He stared at me wide-eyed as he pretended to be offended.

"What are you talking about? I did nothing but watch how you've slowly caught feelings for Jungkook." He said, crossing his arms.

"Hold on- Taehyung, aren't you aware of the rules? How could you fall for a human?" Namjoon hyung spoke with a frown.

"I.. I don't even know how I feel for him! Why are there even stupid rules to begin with?!" I yelled as I stood up and stormed back to my room.

I let out a huff until my eyes softened once I saw Soobin sleeping peacefully.

I approached him as I knelt down beside him, holding onto his hand.

"How wonderful would it be to be a human... to love freely no matter what the other may be." I whispered as I kissed his forehead sweetly.

Soobin then groaned as he opened his eyes slightly. "Appa..?"

I smiled sadly. "Yes?"

"What's wrong?" He asked as he frowned.

I laughed bitterly as I stroked his head. "It's stupid for me to ask you since you're still a kid, but... what do you think love is?"

He thought of it for a while until a smile slowly graced his lips. "It's... beautiful and also painful."

My eyes widened as I stared at him surprised.

"Appa... does it have something to do with papa? Do you love him?" He asked.

I frowned and looked down. "I.. I don't know little one.. i'm not supposed to love him.." I admitted.

Then, I was again taken by surprise when Soobin stroked my hair in a comforting way.

"Even though... papa once said that if you truly love someone, you should fight for them, no matter what tries to tear you apart." He said.

I looked at him to see him smiling softly at me. I felt tears swell in my eyes until I started breaking down.

He wiped my tears away as Soobin frowned. "Don't cry Appa... Soobin will cry too.."

I smiled as I hugged the child tightly. "You're too young and yet here you are speaking with wisdom.." I said.

"Anything for Appa.." he replied as he hugged me back.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I watched Taehyung storm off while I sighed, turning to the couple.

"Actually... he isn't entirely human." I confessed, causing their attention to turn to me.

"What?"

I scratched the back of my head. "Well... i'll try to explain the best I can.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hey Jungkook?" Mr. Park called, making me hum and turn to him.

"The way those two stared at each other... they seem like a nice couple." He admitted, smiling sadly.

I examined Mr. Park's expression and raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Park... do you perhaps have a crush on Mr. Min?" I asked, trying to confirm my assumption.

His eyes widened in surprise as he started to panic. "W-what? Haha, no, no.. how could I? I just met him.." he denied.

I frowned and put a hand on his shoulder. He turned to me and sighed, looking down.

"Maybe I do.. but, i'm only a friend in his eyes, besides... he looks happy with the Jimin that he knows and love.." he admitted.

I smiled softly as I hugged him from behind. "You'll be alright Mr. Park.. i'm sure you'll be able to find someone else soon." I comforted.

He chuckled as he turned around and hugged me back. "You're such an angel my dear.. thank you.."

====

We arrived back home as Yoongi hyung opened the door and we went inside.

The hyungs then turned their attentions to us when I tilted my head once Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung were in front of me.

"Kookie..?" He called out, eyes filled with helplessness.

I looked away. "Hyung... i'm not who I used to be.." I said.

Jin hyung cupped my face, making me face them as Jin hyung's eyes were glossy.

He smiled as he choked on a sob. "That doesn't matter... what's important is that you're back.." he said as he pulled me into a hug.

Namjoon hyung stared at me fondly as he kissed my forehead, making my eyes widen.

"How do people go through chaos?"

"Some people survive chaos and that's how they grow, but..." Namjoon hyung trailed off as he then turned to me with a frown.

"Some people thrive in chaos because that's all they know."

I slowly closed my eyes as I went to hug Jin hyung back as he cried on my shoulder.

"You're home... you're safe now.. we won't let anyone hurt you anymore.." he whispered, the way he said that was broken.

I frowned, clutching onto his shirt. "Hyung, I don't want to be in my old self's shadow... I want to be known as who I am now.. so please don't care for me just because I used to be Kookie.."

He pulled away and shook his head. "Of course not..! You, are you.. the past is gone now.. what matters to us is that we have you back, not as Kookie, but as our Jungkook.."

I smiled and wiped away Jin hyung's tears. "Then... i'm glad.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro