*5*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

When I was wandering the corridors of the place, I suddenly bumped into someone.

I took a step back and looked to see the God of death staring at me blankly.

"I-i'm so sorry.." I apologized. "Shouldn't you be staying in your room?" He reminded sternly as he stared at me sharply.

I gulped as I avoided eye contact. "I.. T-Taehyung told me to meet him outside b-but I couldn't find my way.." I stuttered as I looked anywhere but the God's eyes.

"Hmph. Very well then, come with me." He said as he led me outside.

Outside was a beautiful garden where Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung were playing together while I can't seem to find Taehyung anywhere.

"Did he tell you where he wanted to actually meet you?" He asked, turning to me.

"Uhm.. h-he said the garden.." I answered timidly.

He nodded. "Well, this is the garden. Go and look for him now, the place isn't entirely big." He said as he then disappeared in a blink of an eye.

I turned to examine my surroundings.

'Isn't entirely big? The garden is just two times wider from my house back in my world..' I thought until I got shook out of my thoughts when my eyes met with Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung whose faces are sribbled with curiosity.

"Jungkook?" Jimin hyung called.

"H-huh?" I blinked and stared at them with wide eyes.

"Is something wrong? How did you get outside?" Hoseok hyung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, uhm.. I bumped into Yoongi hyung awhile ago and he led me outside when I said that Taehyung wanted to meet me." I answered truthfully.

They looked at each other, then back at me. "Hm.. well he might be at that place." Jimin hyung hinted.

I tilted my head as I soon asked, "What place?"

Hoseok hyung smiled sadly as he looked down. "The place where he usually stays in to reminisce the moments he had with Kookie.."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who..." I trailed off as they turned their attention back to me.

I shook my head as I smiled weakly. "Never mind... may you please show me where he is?" I asked politely.

====

"Walk a little more further and you'll find him there." Jimin hyung said as he and Hoseok hyung left me alone.

I let out a breath as I took steps forward, to catch a glimpse of Taehyung staring into nothing.

He then turned to me with a blank face as he then tapped the space beside him.

I obeyed as I sat beside him, the silence was killing me. It was cold and... strange..

"Do you remember this place?" He asked all of a sudden in the cold atmosphere we were once in.

"What..?" I turned to him confused.

He sighed as he looked down. "Of course you don't.. you're not him, you wouldn't understand." He said, smiling pathetically as he then stared at his hands.

I furrowed my eyebrows. 'To think that a God would show such deep sorrow for someone..'

I soon smiled softly as I then stood up.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I looked up to soon see Jungkook kneeling in front of a flower as his smile was placed beautifully into his own flawless features.

"Weeping because of the past.. is not necessary. It already happened, you can never change it."

He said as he sat on the grass, touching a spot with his hand when little flowers soon bloomed perfectly to the ground.

"The reason you're like this.. is maybe because of someone you had once lost, am I correct?" He pointed, turning to me with a slight smile.

I frowned as I nodded slowly.

"Would you think they'd be happy to see you like this? Wouldn't they feel sad because they are the reason for your tears?"

"Stop crying.. it makes me sad too."

"He... wouldn't.." I murmured, however he still heard.

"Then keep smiling that same smile that makes me happy." He said with a smile.

My eyes widened as a memory flashed through my mind.

"Stop it.. stop being sad for me."

"Y-you think i'd be able to do that when you're here, hurt?" I complained as tears began to form in my eyes.

"Idiot.. I'll be fine, wouldn't you want me to get better?" He asked softly, stroking my hair gently.

I nodded slowly as he then giggled and kissed my forehead sweetly.

"Then keep smiling that same smile that always brightens my day.." he said with a smile as he then pulled me into a hug.

I felt tears blur my vision as I covered my mouth, trying to muffle my sobs as I cried uncontrollably.

I then felt warm arms embrace me as they whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"Hush... Taehyung, please stop crying.." Jungkook whispered as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"What... what does make you happy?" He asked rather silently.

I stared at him for a moment before I smiled and caressed his cheek lovingly.

"Just for being the reason of your happiness.. being able to see you, touch you, and love you, is more than enough to make me happy." I answered, leaning in to kiss him sweetly.

I slowly wrapped my arms around him as he then hugged me tighter.

'Oh how I miss you, my love..'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro