1: Who Am I?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At first it was darkness, pure darkness and silence. Then faint bright colors kept blinking at me. Silence was broken by many quiet voices, I couldn't even focus on who those voices belonged to. "Felicia, Felicia, Felicia", they whispered. Over and over again, and the more they said it, the more louder they became. The more louder they became, the more the lights brightened and stayed that way. It was starting to get overwhelming, it was getting to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. Things were too loud, things were too bright and wouldn't you know it...
I woke up.

I was back in my bedroom, with my afro messed up from the tossing and turning. My upper body stood up and the front part of my hair flipped onto my face.

Man I still hate that, I thought as I flipped my hair back up.

It still covered my forehead but at least not my dark brown eyes this time. Tiredly, I pushed myself off my bed, stood up on the floor and dragged myself to the bathroom.
Just in case you don't know, I'm Felicia Idle. Living in the dope 1980s in Hurricane, Utah. I'm 13 years old and I'm what they call "mixed" so I have light brown skin. What I wear is basically the same thing I mostly wear. A neon blue shirt, turquoise jeans, purple sneakers, and a short leather jacket for extra warmth. On my shirt is this blue circle thing, actually it appears on nearly every shirt I wear no matter what. It's my element I had since I was born. I'll explain that stuff later.

Time & Date: May 15th 1988

Trying to wake me up inside, I did my typical morning routine. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on a thick headband which is neon green, and put on some makeup to cover my face. It wasn't for anything special, I was just like nearly every adolescent on Earth, self-conscious about how I look. That also don't mean that I want to become popular, that was the last thing on my mind.
My family is my mom, Rachel, my dad Scott (who are both white), my grandma, grandpa, aunties, uncles, cousins, you get the idea. Who lives with me is just my mom. I'm an only child but always have wished to have a little brother.
School is...well, I have mixed feelings about it. Because school wasn't really my favorite, only the artistic stuff was keeping me interested and my friends...well um, they're not exactly here. The rest of the students I don't bother to start a conversation with because I don't see myself "fitting in" with any of them. If they ever saw me as anything, it'd be the weird, shy quiet, drawing girl.
Anyways, my favorite hobbies I like to do is drawing, playing piano by ear, writing in journals, and playing video games. Also when I'm bored I like to sing songs from my favorite songs or stuff I compose.
The usual routines were what made me comfortable yet still I go in complete thought through the entire day.

Thoughts usually like this:

Will I ever make new friends? Can the past ever let go of me? How can things get better? What will happen in the future?

Sometimes I like to watch TV and get lost in the different genres of music when I'm totally bored. Every genre of music is an awesome treat to my ears including the popular rock and dance-pop. Michael Jackson, Guns and Roses, Def Leppard, Stevie Wonder, Aerosmith, Queen, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Metallica, Whitney Houston and more. I've also had a great interest in animation, I watch it a lot on TV. Including a show called-dangit, I shouldn't spoil the surprise like this.
Sorry, you're probably thinking: What am I keeping from you all of a sudden? Is it something important? Why are you cutting sentences off?
Well, I'm here to also answer all three. My favorite restaurants are McDonald's, Dairy Queen, and one of the best establishments I've ever encountered: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. At first it doesn't sound like much but really, if you dig deep enough, you'll never want to stop coming. In my opinion of course, it's amazing. It's one of the few establishments created by Fazbear Entertainment. Since this very town is where it all started, it's been popular ever since their first openings. Freddy Fazbear's is known for and I quote: "A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike where fantasy and fun come to life". Besides their pizza, arcade games, snacks, and prizes, there's also the wondrous creations known as animatronics. They were the stars, the mascots, the biggest reason why children and grown-ups alike come. Freddy Fazbear himself, of course, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy the Pirate Fox. I'll get into depth later, after all we're just getting started. The events that happened, whimsical and tragic, and the employees that keep the place safe and running interest me too. This place is where my friends have gone missing but somehow I sense them. Anyways, two bosses created and run the establishments, Henry & Mr Afton. Henry was nice and outgoing yet mysterious and watchful so he could keep things ship-shape. Then there's Henry's best friend and business partner, Mr Afton. He's eccentric, kind, sly, and has a British accent. Both of them are known to be creative, intelligent and likeable. Henry I could see as a busy friend or an unrelated protective uncle, if I ever had anything other than small chats with him. Mr Afton...well...he's...intriguing. He's very interesting, his personality, his British accent, the way he thinks and cares about his friends and children. Mr Afton's like a best friend who seems weird at first but then you grow to like. He looked...attractive...and I have to admit it. I kinda have the teeniest tiniest crush on him if anyone at all. But we talk to each other a lot, and we meet together in some nights when we weren't busy. Sometimes when I'm walking on my way to the pizzeria to meet up with him, he scares me. How? He puts on his creepy Springbonnie suit outside at night and scares the crap out of me. Springbonnie was a character from their very first restaurant, Fredbear's Family Diner which got closed down about 5 or 6 years ago. There were two different kinds of Springbonnie suits Mr Afton puts on. The 1st looks just the the animatronic in every single way. But the 2nd, the one that scares me, looks like a more life-like humanoid bunny suit with whiskers, a big grin with buck teeth, stitches, and more differences. He also masks his voice when he's in that suit to be more in character and to make it more realistic. Mr Afton knows I'm afraid of that suit and he always let's out a big laugh while taking the Springbonnie head off of him. We'd always talk, tinker with things, and I'd show him my drawings of the mascots on their stages. He was amazed how it looked a lot like them.
Man, constant thought really sped up the day either that or time really flies too fast around here.
The setting was already nighttime and sadly Mr Afton was busy that night so I stayed home in my bedroom after school. Darkness took over my room, the closet, my posters of handsome boys and celebrities, everything. The only light on in my room was a flashlight aiming on a book I was reading. Call me a geek, go ahead but I didn't want to be bored all night. I'm a night person and it was about the only time were I can be truely wide awake.
Now back to my element, it symbolizes my powers, anything related to water and ice. Also flying, invisibility, mind-reading, future-seeing, and more. When I was 3, I first experienced it, but that seemed like a blur. Then it happened again at 6 1/2 and I became a superhero with them. The good old SuperElle years when I masked myself while fighting crime and saving lives like any other comic superhero would. Then I retired from being SuperElle when I was 9 and revealed my identity so anyone who truely knows me knows I have powers. Do I still use my powers? Of course I do.
Back out of my head, I heard a faint weird noise coming from my closed closet. It sounded like whooshing and droning, maybe magical, maybe science "fictional". There was a bright blue light peeking out of the closet doors. It droned a series of musical notes, mainly the G note, and a G major chord. For the sake of curiousity, I had to hop out of bed and check it out. Tiptoeing to the closet ever so quietly and cautiously I snuck.

Is it good?, I thought. Is it bad? Twisted? A friend or foe? Yes or no? Enough questions, Felicia, just open the doors.

So I did, I busted open the door not caring that it might've woken mom. It was swirly, spinning round and round, a blue vortex it was. Its strong forces were pulling and pushing me in.

No, no, no, no, no!, I panicked in my head. I couldn't walk, or run, or fly away, I was just getting pulled in while I'm frozen in shock.

Am I meant to go in there?, I asked myself. Is it something important awaiting on the other end? Is it-

At that point my questions were about to be answered and to quickly. Already being sucked inside the jaws of the vortex, I start hyperventilating real quick.

Then I screamed "No! WAaait!".

But it was too late. The home I knew right in front of me was gone. Now, I was just surrounded by spinning blues, whites, and light blues. There was no going back now, that I knew. The question still remains where am I going and why?
It did feel gnarly and radical spiraling round and round bu then it spun me around 180° for some reason. I think the opening on the other end has something to do with it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro