:;12;:

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Don't you ever get tired of carrying me? Aren't I heavy?" I grunted out while being carried over Anti's shoulder. "Not really. You feel lighter than a feather. Then again, I can't really feel much of a difference. That whole demon thing? Yeah that also means I can carry more than 100,000 tons without being affected." Anti gave the address to our driver and we began to move. "Oh, I see, so you're comparing me to 100,000 tons now?" I countered his previous statement. "Oh come one now, (Y/n), you know that's not what I meant. Humans can be so fuckin' dramatic." "And another thing! When I wasn't able to speak for myself, you kept calling me (y/n)! You need to stop doing that!" Anti rolled his eyes, and as soon as we got in the vehicle, we exited as well. Anti walked around the car and picked me up out of yet another Death Wagon, where we were standing in front of yet another eerie building. 

"Where are we?" I asked as Anti as he gathered himself with me, riding in his arms. "That does not matter. I never meant for you to get mixed into any of this. Let's just go in, get what we need, then get the fuck out." Anti sighed as he moved toward the building. "Do we even know if this guy has what we need to fix me?" "That is why I'm hoping for the best. I'd burn if I got down on my knees to pray." Anti tried to let out a laugh to ease the tension, but to no avail. Both of us grew nervous, myself more so than him, since I don't even know what we are literally about to walk into. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face into Anti's chest. I don't want to look. I don't want to see anymore horrors that the never ending layers of Hell have to offer. "Are you okay, Signe?" Anti asked with concern as he opened the heavy door to the building. I shook my head. "Just do what you have to do so we can go home." 

As soon as Anti stepped in, it was pitch black and freezing cold. He began to walk, and never bumped into anything. I guess being a demon has it's perks, having night vision and whatnot. I began to shiver. "What's up babe? Why're you tremblin'? It's not that scary in here, is it?" I looked up at him with a scowl on my face, does he really think I scare easy after everything I've been through? "No, I'm not scared," Maybe a little, but he doesn't need to know that. "I'm freezing. The temperature went from boiling hot to freezing cold in a matter of seconds. I'm not feeling too good..." I instantly became warm as I felt Anti's arms get replaced with the warmth of a hot blanket. "This should keep you stable for now, just try and stay quiet." I nodded in response. 

He walked deeper into the building. I heard several clinks of glass and flickers of flames. Where are we? "I'm looking for Sin," Anti spoke to a silent person. "Do you know where I can find him?" I heard shifting, and Anti began to walk. "That was real fuckin' helpful, guy. There's a million doors in this hallway!" Anti kept walking, and walking, and walking. It felt like forever before he finally reached the end of the hall to open a door. I can hear scurrying, as if rats were running across the floor. The deepest growl I have ever heard finally spoke out. "Anti..." The voice rumbled. "Nice to finally see you. It's only been 345 years. Where did you run off to? What's that shit you're holding?""This isn't shit, you should know. It's my human from the mortal world. Dark poisoned her with Amanstipolen for PewDie, Satan only knows why. Do you know how to fix her?" The entity circled Anti, making me further uncomfortable. "Ah, haha, Dark. What a fool. Sorry excuse of a demon, if you ask me." "We aren't here to talk about him, now-" "Did you know he is half of the consumption of my Rentermintinol? The dude's an addict!" "Dark is not a fucking addict! He needs it to fucking survive, you know this! Don't sink lower than you already have, if anyone is a sorry excuse, it's you!" I finally picked my head up from Anti's chest, and looked up to the most vile, horrendous monster one could image. I massive monster, full in black was illuminated by Anti's blue flames shooting out of his palm. This demon, Sin, was dripping in a thick, black substance, and only had the facial features of glowing red eyes with no iris or pupil. When he saw me lift my head, he somehow formed a smile and ripped me out of Anti's arms and I slammed on the ground. 

My head hurts. My vision is foggy and it hurts to keep my eyes open. All I can see before I lose consciousness is Anti, backing up with the giant looming Sin marching toward him. "What happened to you, Anti?" He laughed darkly. "You used to be cool." He charged towards Anti and the blue flame distinguished with an incredible crash.

Then, darkness. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro