:;2;:

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anti has been pretty assertive lately.
Some how, he's was able to control my body for a few seconds.
But even those few seconds can erupt hell on earth.

Today, My job was to fold all the clean laundry.
After another patient who's name I think was Aleea, I began folding.

One of my superiors walked up to me about half way through the load and began yelling at me, saying "my folding method caused too many wrinkles".

For some reason, this pissed Anti off in my head, while I stood and took the criticism with a blank face. I can't yell back, I would be put in the time out room!

Anti started yelling, screaming even, saying "Are you just gonna stand here and take that? She's yelling at you for working! You're doing a damn fine job if I had anything to say about it!" I would look over to Anti, who appeared beside me, telling him silently to be quiet or he could be put in the time out room, too. Though every time I tried warning him, my superior would yell again.
"Hey! (L/n)! Pay attention when authority is speaking!" And I would be forced to listen to complaints again. This made Anti even more pissed off.

"(Y/n)! Fucking do something! Anything!" He would start huffing and puffing, walking around me. He looked at the woman and stood to my right. He raised his right hand and back-handed the air to the right beside the woman. A smack thundered through the room, and my hand stung, as if a bee planted its behind on it.
I looked at the back of my hand, growing brighter and redder. But not as much so as my superior's face. Upon her left cheek was my hand print in red ink.
My hand remained in the air, until Anti and I whipped them down simultaneously. We held our right hands in the left in perfect sync. He twisted his, and mine followed. He laughed darkly before he disappeared. He probably just went back to my head.

My superior raised her hand to her cheek and slowly looked back towards me with the look of horror written across her face on display. She pressed her beeper strapped to her belt, and two large men in white grasped my arms as if to restrain me. This is just like the day I lost my Sean!

"Take Ms. (L/n)... To the holding room..."

What?! No!
The holding room?!
Anti, what have you done?!

Normally when someone goes to the holding room, they aren't seen for days! Maybe even weeks!

"No! N-No! Ma'am, please! It wasn't me! Anti is the one who slapped you! It wasn't me! I watched him, I did! You gotta believe me! He was right here!" The guards proceeded to drag me away as I pleaded with my superior hopelessly.

"This 'Anti' business again? Guess we have to up your dosages again." She mumbled rather loudly to herself as she scribbled on a clipboard.

"Please!"

And now I'm here. In the holding room, waiting to be let out. The four white walls of this room have held so many of the insane and have been neglected their cleaning, they have turned yellow with age. Wherever you look, every now and again there will be a red stain, because some lunatic found a way to hurt themselves in this squishy room.

As part of my punishment, I won't get my meals today.

Or tomorrow.

Anti fucked everything up again! It was going great! Jack would have easily been able to save me! And look where I am now!

Anti keeps trying to talk to me, but I'm tuning him out with my own independent thoughts, even though he can hear them all.

Better find out what the little shit head wants.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro