:;8;:

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"This may bother you, but I'm going to open up your eye, okay?"

I couldn't respond and couldn't move. I wanted to say something, but my body wouldn't let me.

I felt Anti lift up my eyelid. I could actually see him now.

"There are those gorgeous eyes." He smiled contently down at me. I would smile back, if I could.
"Listen, I want you to try and move your eyes. If you can, I want you to look up and down."
My eyes rolled up to view the ceiling and then down to my body. I looked really dirty, and it wasn't even like I was wearing clothes. They just looked like rags.

"Oh my god! Oh thank god you can understand and hear me!" He hugged me tight, feeling very warm.

"Okay, can you feel anything in your body? Look left to right for no, and up and down for yes."

I looked left to right, noticing I'm still in the same room that I've been in since I got here. I eyes started to water because they've been open for a while.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot humans need to blink." He placed my eyelid back down. Back to the darkness I suppose

"Okay, I'm gonna call a Death Wagon, if you didn't know, it's pretty much Uber for the underworld. The closest one is only three minutes away, so we better head out."

Anti picked me up bridal style and walked only to the outside, I could assume, since it got a lot hotter. I could feel myself start to sweat.

"Ew, (Y/n) why are you perspiring? Wait, that's a human thing, right? Don't you have to be kept under ninety-three degrees celtic or celsius or whatever? Here."

I heard him snap his fingers and something cold wrap around me. It felt much better than all the heat. It was like a cold blanket.

"This should stabilize you until we get to that stupid dive bar."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro