:;9;:

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Thanks for the ride." Anti had spoke to the driver and leaned over me, to which I could only assume to pay the driver. He opened the door, and picked me up bridal style.

I felt him open a door with some struggle, and stepping into the building made it extremely difficult to breathe.

"(Y/n)? A-Are you okay? It's the fuckin' dioxide, isn't it? Man, you humans have a ton of problems. Here." I felt something cover my nose and mouth, making it a lot easier to breathe. "All the dioxide in the air are from the god damn fags. Everyone smokes and can't learn to do it outside. What are the human versions made of? Tar? Yuck."

After walking a while, I felt Anti place me down and help me sit up right. He had to shout to who he was talking to over the loud music. "Excuse me? Where can I find LordDeath?"
"LordDeath...?" A man with a deep, demonic voice responded. It sounded possessive and frightening.
"...666?"
"Oh, the boss isn't in right now and he's not taking any more clients. Come back some other time."
"I'm not a fucking client and I will not come back later. Tell him it's for fucking PewDie."
"O-Oh! Why didn't you say so? R-Right this way!" I felt Anti pick me back up. I wasn't sure where we were going, but I trusted him. I heard lots of doors opening and closing, and lots of people talking.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" Anti lifted my eyelid and I looked up and down. Taking in my surroundings, I noticed that both the ceiling and the floor were black as well as the bottom half of the wall, while the top half was orange. Covered in blood.

"Good." He smiled and placed my eyelid back down to its resting place.

"He's right through here, sir." I heard the man once more.
Anti opened the door and walked through.

"Death." Anti called. I heard movement, possibly from someone getting up from sitting down.

"Anti? Is that you? My boy, it's been centuries! How have you been? And, why are you carrying a sac of flesh and bones?" An echo-like pubescent voice squeaked through the room.

"Still as tall as a skyscraper I see. This is a warning, do not call her a sac of flesh and bones again. This is (Y/n), she's a human I've brought down. Dark gave her the fucking Amanstipolen shit, and told me to come to you to fix it. So, you're going to fix it, your I scoop your eyes out of your fucking face and gut you like a god damn fish."

"Anti, you know I haven't been moving drugs for years. It's child's play! Why would Dark send you here?" The other man spoke out with a chuckle.

As with Dark, Anti clicked on a flame with his palm. How does he even do that?

"Death, you are going to fix her. Now."

"Where did you get those? It's almost impossible to get! The flame plant can only be given to those who have billions of death notes! What have you been doing?"

"Fucking fix her!"

"Anti, listen, I'd love to help, unfortunately, I don't think I can."

"Check."

The opposing man sighed. I heard footsteps echo away further and a cabinet open. A few glasses clinked until the steps walked closer.

"Here, this is all I got. It's Noctimincilin, it will only reverse the affects of Amanstipolen from the head, up."

"Then give it to her, damn it!"

I felt a hand tap on my neck. The touch was cold and unwelcoming. A sharp and thick needle soon came into contact with the skin of my neck, the pain almost unbearable as I wanted to wince, yet still could not.

"The effects will become apparent shortly. Possibly five to ten minutes. If you want the real deal to cure her, you might want to go to PewDie. Heard he's got a whole supply. Almost all in the underground."

"I can't go to him, he's the one who did this!"

"But, you said Dark-"

"Dark did it for him because he took his fucking supply!" The other man sighed out to Anti's response.

"Okay, then try Sin. He maybe able to help you."

"He better be more helpful than you. Where is he?"

"Here, this is his address. You better go soon, the bar closes in ten."

"Shut up, Death."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro