16. Real Bond. 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Some times more than Biological relations random one show us what Real Bonds are

Nandini never got family love till her 25 years of life then one day her fate introduced her to Manik n her Babies
She was happy that finally she got love of a family who love her more than anything else yesss she doesn't love Manik at least not now though they have shared some intimate moments😉 that coz he is her husband but that one incident of her teenager life has very bad impact on her

One side family n other side love life everything was messy for her that time she had nobody for her nobody n after years she got Cabir who on one meeting comforted her like a big brother
With whom she shared her life darkest secret???has she seriously shared everything?????

Listen Nandini life gives us so many hurdles but we have to move onn n I know its easy to say then doing but can try right you have jannat n aarush who love you like anything you have manik also nandini life doesn't give everyone chances but you have got one n as I said earlier now you have got me also manik aur tum pati patni ho n the thread of marriage is based on trust truth N I hope you are getting it share your past with manik he will stand with you in every sense M mere yaar ko jata hu 6 feet lamba khambha jaise h dimag bhi kam h lekin dil ka bahot accha hai

While nandini chuckled

I know cabir n I will but m scared darr lagta hai.....stated NANDINI

Nandini take your time but zyada nahi

While Nandini just bobbed her head
Accha cabir m aati hu ABHI jannat ko khaana khila ke

After she left
I know nandini tum abh bhi kuch chupq rahi hu tumhari aankhen jhuki huyi q thi But I hope you share everything with manik soon isse pehle ki koi problem aa jaye.

He was in his thoughts when manik kept his hand on cabir's shoulder

Arreee lambu maharaj aa gaye aap.....chuckled cabir

Yaar cabir your PJs dude bada ho jaa
Sirf paet(stomach) bada hone se kaam nahi chalta....said manik with duh tone

Manik baba baaas haan bass yh PJs mere liye bane h you don't even try

Accha chor aur btao how's life

Meri waise he h finding myself a boyfriend meri chor tu bta pta lga ayiisha ayi thi

Haan bhai I was shocked seeing her but then she returned as vampire can you believe but nandini gosh how much tigress she was with ayiisha but dude ayiisha crossed her limit this time I mean she said AaNat are not my children ABHI toh she is in jail but soon I'll find a permanent dose for her I can't let her roam ese he

Haan nandini told me about it beware bhai woman who can say about her children like this kuch bhi kar sakti hai but manik I was thinking ki why she said something like this I mean agar jannat n aarush wali baat sach......

But manik cut him in BTW

Cabir never ever say that jannat n aarush are my kids mine n MY nandini's n ayiisha kya koi bhi aake kuch bhi bole sach yahi rahega ki woh hamare ansh hai....said manik angrily

Shaant monster shaant m happy that you are happy n accepted nandini wholeheartedly

Haan cabir I was not ready to give it a chance but phr mankirt he explained me n I somewhat started liking her....said manik sheepishly

Waah mere sher waah gaadi aage badh rahi h din dur nahi jb. Tu kahega cabir I love nandini

Turning into serious mood Cabir asked

Manik tu nandini ke baare mein sab janta hai naa bhai mtlb tumhari shaadi uncle ne karayi n mtlb

Cabir I heard your conversation with nandini.....stated manik angrily
(Kisi bhi akalmand reader ne nahi guess kiya who heard CabiNi's conversation)

Cabir was shocked but then said

I hope you are not angry n thinking otherwise

M not thinking otherwise cabir but yesss m angry she didn't trust me itna to share it with me

Manik dekh its only 1 month n phr itta kuch ho raha hai what are you expecting from her to be free with you dekh manik jinn circumstances mein tumlogo ki shaadi huyi hai naa itna mein toh kitna tumlog close ho woh bhi impossible hai dekh bhai explore each other talk with each other rather than actions take her out for a week on a holiday see ABHI jannat n aarush ke boards hai they will be busy while month you take her out n I'll be with kids you don't worry about them

Maybe you are right buddy but usse pehle I have to do very important work that jerk dhruv he tried forcing himself on my daughter
He needs to know with whom he messed up
Kal subah you are coming with me to police.... Spoke manik angrily

While cabir nodded
Tbhi manik gets a call for a party invitation
N alya too gets the same invitation as she only designed the dress of the host of the party

Manik n cabir went towards their room
In MaNan room

Nandini was standing looking out the window particularly looking nowhere

Manik came n back hugged her
Startling her
But soon she got comfortable

He kept his head inn her neck inhaling her scent making her breaths go wild

Nandini turned around n hugged him tightly very tightly
Hands around his waist n head on his heart
Said nothing just standing

Manik knew why she is sad but said nothing he just tightened the hold on her back

He picked up her a little
Kept her feet on his n started moving towards bed

Kya baat hai nandini m ever so junglee billi is like this has something happened you wanna share something.....asked manik in a hope that she will share but in a response nandini just tightened her hold around him

Manik sighed n said nothing

He carefully laid down with nandini on top of him
She was saying nothing but just laying above him
But after some time manik spoke

Tomorrow we have to go in a party nandinin before you ask jannat n aarush ke sath cabir rahega

While nandini just hummed

Both were silent
But nandini whispered something

Make me sleep Manik.......

If manik wouldn't near her he would have not heard that

He said nothing just
Kept patting her head.
daayre here comes my SRK's song
Do play dayre from dilwale
Media box mein h

He was singing while she was listening him as well as his heartbeat which were like Ice on her negative thoughts

Dilon ki mohabbat ko baandhe kyun haaye re
Dilon ki mohabbat ko baandhe kyun haaye re
Daayre daayre daayre daayre

He kept kissing her head making her sleep like a mother does to her baby

Hain kyun faasley darmiyaan leke aaye re
Hain kyun faasley darmiyaan leke aaye re

Kaanch ke wo khwab naazuk the humare saare
Chhoone se hi tootne lage
Mannaton mein umr bhar ka sath jinka manga
Humsafar wo chhootne lage

He was singing thinking for the first time I saw you vulnerable nandini I will protect I know you show people you are strong but not in front of me I'LL be your everything Maa Baba everything

Na marna munasib jiya bhi naa jaaye re
Na marna munasib jiya bhi naa jaaye re haye re

Finally nandini's breathe was little snoring

While manik kept thinking n when travelled into dreamland don't know

------------------------------------

I was happy with the response isliye jaldi update

Btana kaisa LGA
I loved writing last part

Which part you liked do comment

Inline comments are love to read

Vote Comment n Share