Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Special update for CabiNi n ManBir fans

Ignore mistakes

Hello Ms.Dark soul or should I say Mrs.Dark Soul
Nandini was nervous as to how come he know about her
But she didn't showed it on her face she was still standing but now facing cabir

He n be forward handed her a Can which she took gladly

So Nandini I know shocked right how come I know you are Dark Soul

While nandini just nodded

Soo The Radio station where work that's my radio station I own it

Now it was another shock for nandini
So to ease her confusion cabir further said
I basically live in Delhi but I have my branches of radio station In Mumbai Chandigarh Kolkata n in Delhi
N I have all the records of my all RJ's

While nandini was just in confusion what if he will say everything to manik her truth which is yet to be unfold in front of her only family

So cabir further said....now that I know you are one that famous Dark Soul I personally wanna know why you have such name

NANDINI don't wanna share n why she will its just one day she met cabir
But cabir understanding her turmoil said

You can count on me nandini....

I'll tell you Cabir only if you will not discuss this with anyone not even Manik

Haven't you told anything about to manik

She just shaked her head in negative n further said
Its just 1and half month of our marriage
Firstly we used to fight phr ayiisha aa gayi wapas n then holi n abhi m not prepared also to inform him After ages manik n kids are happy n my past is something which is very bad I don't want ki mere past ka saaya bhi mere present yaa future pe padhe

What ayiisha she is alive....asked cabir shockingly

Then nandini narrated everything

At last cabir was laughing n said nandini you are one in a million girl
While NANDINI just smiled slightly

Further Nandini started her story

My life was never normal cabir my father passed away hell he was not my real father they adopted me n very soon he died my grandmom used to curse me n seeing her NY so called mom also starting cursing beating abusing violence that's where my life revolves but I stood strong very strong I never show cased my fear my insecurities my vulnerability my weakness on my face no one never came to know how much broken I am that much strong I have made myself I was in school where I met one guy he was all sweet no typically always around me talking making me laugh N seeing his antics I fell for him fell for him real hard but never confessed my feelings were up to me only You know seeing my family I always keep myself away from everyone apne mein rehna kisi se zyada baat naa karna but somehow one day I proposed him n He too accepted that day I felt m the luckiest girl in the world you know teenage years but when I came to know his real face he was two timing know he said m just his time pass warna he will be in relationship with the girl like me chubby with glasses n he insulted me in front of whole school I lost my self esteem my confidence everything though I did nothing wrong but kisi se najre nahi mila paati thi dheere dheere my moral went low very low I became worst in my studies tbh I started writing these poems one of my friend told me about sharing it with others n What's better than being an RJ n I dont want anyone to know about my identity isliye Dark Soul

I feel m curse if I will share my part with manik or my kids its not that I don't trust them I do but m sacred I can't lose them after years got family love call me selfish but.....saying this she broke down finally she did she kept everything inside her from Years n now she told her side of story to someone who is a stranger ABHI takk to her ..

Cabir too got slight tears in his eyes but said
Nandini you are definitely one strong girl n I feel manik n aaru n jaanu are very lucky to get wife/mother like you but I will suggest you to share with manik at least he is your husband n yesss today m promising you something nandini
Ab se you have a brother me m your family besides manik n AaNat you can always count on me m just a call away
You are my sister Cabir Dhawan's sister n yesss don't worry you secret is safe with me

Saying this he hugged her she too gave in

But someone standing on the terrace door heard this
Now think who

------------------------------------

We both have to work on this together you want Nandini n I want Manik

Firstly we have to create misunderstandings BTW them n then we will  make them unconscious n then can have them
------------------------------------

This is first part in next part I will show ManBir conversation

Make sure you Vote Comment longggggg

N please do check my new book

Is love crime???

Inline comments are love

Love yaa
Stuti

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro