1.5K Special - Yandere!America/Alfred (Hetalia) - Delicate

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for staying with me everyone! I never thought I would pass 500 reads, let alone get this many! So thank you! As thanks, enjoy some sweet, dark Yandere love! (I'm so sorry I forgot the title earlier)

Walking down the hallway, I finally came to the right door and gave a polite knock, waiting for someone to open it. After waiting for a bit, I knocked again, suddenly hearing shouting from the other side afterwards. What the heck was going on in there? Hearing a crash, I started backing up slowly, only for the door to finally be opened by a tall blonde .

"Hey, dude! Is that our pizza?" Instead of answering, I simply pulled the extra large pizzas out of the insulated case and held out a hand for the payment, trying to discreetly peer around the guy.

"$37.48 please." I finally said when he just stood there with a hand out to take the boxes.

"Oh yeah! Sorry dude! Be right back!" Racing into the room, he left the door open wide and I saw him run over to another blonde guy with bushy eyebrows. After a bit of arguing between the two of them, he was handed some cash and came running back.

"Here you go! Sorry about the wait, it was Arthur's turn to pay! Thanks for waiting, dude!" Handing me the cash, he grabbed the boxes and started to turn around.

"Whatever. And here's your change... Dude." Handing him the change, I turned around and started walking back down the hall, pulling my hat off to push my (h/c) hair back out of my eyes.

"What a pretty dude..." The softly mumbled words were heard only by the young man whispering them.

--------

For weeks now, I had been delivering pizza to the same noisy room, handing it to the same blond guy after getting paid and then leaving, feeling his eyes follow me as I walked down the hallway. It was actually flattering, in a weird and slightly creepy fashion. I mean, what if the guy turned into some kinda creepy stalker dude? That would just be... creepy...

Knocking on the door, I could once more hear crashing coming from inside, followed by shouting as the door was opened and that familiar blonde head popped out.

"Dude! Thanks again for bringing the pizzas!" His bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle with joy as he looked at me, one hand beginning to dig in the pocket of his bomber jacket.

"Pasta too, dude. It was added to the menu finally, so we included some as a sample since you guys have been such good customers lately." Pulling out the pizzas, I took the money and passed the boxes to him, setting the container of pasta on top of the stack.

"Thanks dude! That's awesome of you!" The smile he sent me was almost blinding, my face heating up slightly as I pulled down on my hat, trying to hide how pink my cheeks were growing.

"S-sure, dude. No problem. Enjoy the food." I could almost curse at myself for stuttering like that.

"Hey, want to come in and meet the guys this time? It'll be fun, dude!" Not even being given the chance to answer him, I felt his arm around my shoulders and was quickly pulled inside, feeling my face heat up like it was on fire at how close he was.

Within moments, I was standing before a very diverse group of people, the pizzas on a table nearby as a happy brunette guy was already eating the pasta with a smile on his face. Shuffling my feet, I pulled the brim of my hat lower, wanting to be anywhere but standing here before a bunch of strangers.

"Say hi to the dude who's been bringing us all the awesome pizzas, dudes! Especially you, since she brought pasta today!" The last was said while he pointed at the young brunette who had just taken the last bite of the Alfredo.

"Grazie, bella!" The brunette turned his smile to me and I could almost picture flowers surrounding him, causing me to let out a small laugh as I smiled back.

"You're welcome, dude! I'm glad you liked it!" Turning back towards the blonde who had dragged me inside the room, I tilted my head to the side. "So, why did you want me to meet everyone? You don't even know me. I mean, I'm just the pizza girl, ya know?"

"That's why, dude! I, I mean we, want to get to know the dude who's been bringing us all this awesome pizza, right everyone?" He grinned at me, giving me a thumbs up as the people around us just looked on with faces that told me this was rather normal behavior for the young man.

I couldn't help but laugh at the cute obliviousness of the young blonde standing near me. It didn't hurt I actually had a bit of a thing for cute guys in glasses. Sending another smile his way, I finally introduced myself properly to everyone.

"My names (y/n). It's great to meet you all!" Reaching forward, I grabbed the blondes hand and gave it a quick shake before pulling back for a fist bump, laughing at his confused look before showing him what I was waiting for. "Like this, dude."

I was the only one who didn't notice how red his face became as I gently closed his hand into a fist and gave it a light tap with my own curled fingers. By the time I looked up into his blue eyes, he had already gotten the blush mostly under control.

"O-oh, cool move dude!" Rubbing the back of his head with one hand, he went over and opened one of the pizza boxes, grabbing a slice and taking a bite.

"Well... I should get back to work... It was nice meeting you?" Fidgeting in place a bit, I started heading towards the door after giving a nervous wave to the people staring at me.

Especially the tallest man, another blonde who was watching me with a calm, gentle smile on his face. Although the flirtatious smirk on the long haired blonde wasn't very encouraging either. What was with all the weird blonde guys around here?

Just a few steps from the door, I turned around and jumped when I saw the guy who had pulled me in standing before me. Really, what was with all the blondes?

"Sorry dude! I didn't mean to startle you. I wanted to introduce myself before you left! My names Alfred F. Jones! I'm the Hero around here!" Grabbing my hand, he gave it a shake before pulling back for a fist bump, the cute smile on his face melting my heart just a bit.

"Good to meet ya, Alfred dude! I'll see you tomorrow then?" I asked, smiling happily at him, my cheeks warm as I met his eyes.

"Yeah! Tomorrow for sure, dude! We'll order double toppings!" Looking behind him, I could almost see how much the people behind him were growing weary of just eating pizza every day.

Pulling out a folded piece of paper, I turned and handed it to the brunette who had eaten the pasta earlier.

"Oh, here is the new menu. Since we added the pastas to it, they gave me a few copies to hand out. There are also salads and subs, so if you want something other than pizza, feel free to see what we have available!" I grinned again at the shouts of joy from the guys in the room, the brunette repeating the word "Pasta!" over and over again.

Walking out with a smile, I waved goodbye to Alfred and headed back to work.

--------

It took another three weeks before Alfred finally asked me out, something I had been anticipating from him for a couple weeks at that point. I'd almost been ready to ask him first, but my coworkers all insisted I wait for him to man up.

Although, I don't think they expected our first date to be at a burger joint. At least it was a good one though! He might have some odd quirks, but he did know how to pick a good burger joint.

Actually, a lot of our dates were at burger joints, with a few dates to nicer places. Usually when I was in charge of the date, something that he didn't let happen often.

--------

It was on our six month anniversary that I felt my heart shatter into pieces. I'd gotten off work early to surprise my boyfriend for our special date, only to come home to seeing him in bed with kissing another woman as she climbed into a taxi cab.

Tears burning in the corners of my (e/c) eyes, I turned from the sight and climbed back into my car, driving off as Alfred walked back into his home. Even by the next morning, he hadn't bothered to call me once. I guess his mind was on other things, far more important to him than I was.

Brokenhearted and alone, I sat in my apartment, having called out sick from work for the next few days. He didn't even seem to notice until the third day passed and it was still one of the guys delivering the pizza to the building.

I ignored the phone calls and texts he sent me, waiting to see if he would bother showing up at my home, but he never did. Finally, I went to my workplace and found their normal order, loading it into my car.

Parking nearby, I grabbed the insulated cases and carried them inside, knocking on the door with a blank expression. When Alfred opened the door and saw me, I almost flinched at the smile I once looked forward to seeing.

Brushing past him, I walked inside and opened the cases, pulling out the still steaming foods waiting inside. Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I shrugged it off and turned around, seeing the shocked look on Alfred's face at my actions.

"Don't touch me. After what you did, you have no right to touch me. I'm only here today to let you know that we are over. You can put all your focus into your other relationship and forget that we were ever together. I'll not be delivering to this building anymore after today." Turning to the others and seeing their sad expressions, I could only hope they had not known of his deeds previous to today.

"Will we never see you again, Miss (y/n)? Ever?" Matthew's quiet voice seemed loud in the silence of the room, nobody else speaking a word, simply waiting for a response to the question.

"It depends on if you ever make an order from somewhere that HE is not at, and not this building either. I'm sorry, but I can't stay here any longer. I'm beginning to feel ill." Hugging them all goodbye, other than the one I wanted to never see again, I waved and walked out of the room.

I never wanted to see that room again. Just as I never wanted to see the man who had broken my heart, ever again. Feeling the tears trailing slowly down my cheeks, I refused to look back at the man I knew would be standing at the door, watching me leave.

--------

It was several days before I was able to stop crying every time I thought of him, weeks before I was able to deliver food to his friends, and months before I had finally moved on from the heartache I'd felt. Surprisingly, it was his own brother that had helped to mend my heart, that quiet but steady affection able to slowly reawaken the warmth in my chest I thought I would never feel again.

We'd been dating for several months already, having already celebrated our 6 month anniversary together. Just the memory of that night left me a flustered mess. We'd even talked about the idea of marriage somewhere in the future.

Hearing a knock on my apartment, I hurried to the door, glad that Matthew had finally arrived. Although I had to admit, it was unusual for him to be late to pick me up for one of our dates. Opening the door with a happy smile, I felt it quickly fade at who was standing outside my home.

"What are you doing here, Alfred? I am expecting someone, so please make it quick, whatever you have to say to me." Frowning at the blonde man before me, I gasped in shock when he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back inside, closing the door behind him with his foot as he entered.

"I made a mistake, fooling around like an idiot. Take me back, (y/n). Give me another chance. I'll do anything to show you how much you mean to me! Anything!!" His voice slowly raising as he spoke, by the end he was nearly shouting, causing me to flinch in his grasp.

"Alfred, you made your choice when you cheated on me. I don't love you anymore. I've already moved on. I lov-" I flinched when I felt his hands tighten upon my shoulders, his blue eyes darkening with anger.

"No, you LOVED my brother. I'm afraid you won't be seeing him again, dear (y/n). Not that most people did see him much. It's only because of me you ever met him in the first place. But no, you will not be seeing him again. I'm afraid I'm not willing to share anymore. From now on, you'll only be able to see me. You're mine, (y/n). Only mine." Whimpering in pain as I felt bruises already forming on my (s/c) skin, I almost sighed with relief when he relaxed his grip a little. "I'm sorry, love. Sometimes I forget how delicate you are. After all, you are only human. But that is all the more reason to treasure you, right?"

"Only human? What do you mean? Of course I'm human, we both are!" Squirming in his grasp, I tried to move away from him, but he was simply too strong.

"Poor (y/n), I guess none of us ever did tell you, not even my brother. But that's okay, you don't really need to know. It's not like it would change anything after all. Because no matter what you do, I'm stronger than you. I always will be. But maybe that is just one more reason to love you. Right?" Pulling me closer, I struggled to escape his hold again, his arms wrapping around me tightly.

"Don't, please don't do this. Let me go... Let me see Matthew! Please, let me see him!" Panicking, I began nearly screaming the words at the man holding me against his chest.

"Fine. I'll let you see my brother. I just hope you don't regret your choice, (y/n). But either way, you'll always have me. After all, it's not like I am letting you go. I'm just going to let you see him, to show you that you have no other choice left but to stay with me, forever." Shivering at the dark smile on his face, I didn't even feel it when he knocked me out, the blow too sudden for me to do anything more than collapse in his arms as I sank into darkness.

I wasn't even aware of being slung over his shoulder as he carried me outside and gently laid me into the back seat of his car.

--------

I awoke to feeling cold, shivering and trying to curl into a ball to regain some feeling of warmth. I sighed in relief when I felt something warm wrapped around me, before gentle arms pulled me against an even warmer chest.

"Matthew..." I spoke the name softly, still half-asleep and unable to think clearly.

"That hurts, love, to be mistaken for someone else. But I'll forgive you... This time." Hearing that voice, suddenly the warmth I had been beginning to feel left me, leaving nothing but cold terror behind in its wake.

"Alfred... Where... Why... What have you done?" Slowly forcing my eyes open, I could only look in horror at the sight before me.

Familiar eyes looked blankly from the young man shackled to the wall, his body beaten and bruised as blood seeped slowly from several cuts on his arms and legs. The slow rise and fall of his chest was the only thing that reassured me he still lived.

"Matthew! Please, don't hurt him! He needs a hospital!" Trying to crawl towards the suffering young man before me, I was pulled back into the arms of the man behind me, my past refusing to let me have my future.

"I'll take him to the hospital... IF you agree to be mine forever, of your own free will. Otherwise... Who knows where he might end up? And you'll still be mine. It's useless to fight me after all. Since you are only human. My precious, lovely, delicate human." Pressing his lips to my hair, I could only look at Matthew as I felt my heart break all over again.

"I promise, if you get him to the hospital, safe and alive... I'll be yours... for as long as you want me..." Lowering my gaze, I felt the last of my tears flow down my cheeks, burning hot against my cold skin.

"Forever. I want you forever, my darling (y/n). And forever I shall have you. Of your own free will... It would have looked bad if you fought me. After all... I'm the Hero." The dark smile that spread across his face spelled a dark, new future for me.

--------

He kept his word, allowing me to see the once happy Matthew from afar as he left to go back to his home, a shell of the man he used to be. The only thing that kept me from running to him, was the knowledge of what would happen if I did.

After all, it would only take a moment for my new husband to do far worse damage than before, even ending the life of the man I loved. I had no choice but to let go, hoping that maybe someday he would be able to return to the man he used to be. My beloved Matthew.

--------

"Mommy, how did you and Daddy meet?" A soft boyish voice asked as I sat in my chair.

Slowly turning my gaze from the small, locked window across from me, I looked at the blonde 4 year old sitting at my feet.

"I knocked on a door and met a bunch of men. Your father was one of them. I loved him, I really did love him. But your Daddy loved me too much to let go." I smiled sadly at my son, his bright (e/c) eyes looking up at me as he held a small stuffed white bear, his long curling ahoge bouncing as he nodded.

"But I also love you enough to let you keep a piece of him. As long as you keep staying by my side, (y/n). After all, I just want to be with you forever. That's not too much for a Hero to ask, is it?" I hid the shiver I felt at the whisper from behind me, not wanting my son to ever know how much I feared his Dad.

"I'm still here, aren't I?" I closed my eyes, resting my hand on my lightly rounded stomach. "We all are."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro