10⚡️Train to be the strongest

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You have to be the strongest in your weakest moments.

[A/N: Play the song attached.]

🔞Mature🔞

"Taehyung, target the red dot." Sri instructed her husband. Taehyung wore safety ear plugs as he pointed his gun at the target.

The doctor hit the target which pleased the gangster. Sri smiled. "Well done. You learn fast."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Thanks. But I am not using a gun. My hand hurts."

Sri flashed a toothy grin, "Just assure me that you can protect yourself if time comes."

Taehyung nodded and took a knife from the table. He swung it which Sri easily dodged. "More accuracy!" The doctor had used knife as an instrument but never as a weapon. He found an opening and pressed the blade on her throat. "Dead."

Sri smirked and stepped back. "Better. You'll soon turn from a Doctor into a Gangster. "

Taehyung smiled and kept the knife aside. He knew she was holding back. Not in a million times would he stand a chance against her. He then cracked his knuckles. The woman did the same. They hawked each other for some seconds before Taehyung attacked. Sri dodged his punch and counterattacked which hit her target.

Taehyung fell down on the ground but quickly stood up and attacked again. Sri held his wrist in the mid air but the doctor spun her around and hugged her tightly. A trick which is never used during fighting.

He intimidately inhaled her smell and purred, "Lets play dirty." His husky voice resonated in her ears making her heart skip a beat.

Sri elbowed him and freed herself, "As you wish." Her smirk widened. She sent a flying kick to the doctor which he dodged at the last moment. Tae held both of her wrist and pulled her closer. Their chest collided. The doctor's playful eyes were capturing every proportion of her curves.

"Let go." She whispered unable to take her eyes off his deep drown ones. Taehyung smirked and placed his lips on her. Sri immediately grabbed his hair and pulled him more into herself.

The salvouring taste of the doctor's lips made her crazy. She moaned as their tongue fought for dominance. Her insides churned in its intensity. They shared the increased body heat. They breathed rhythmically. She could never get used to Taehyung making love for her. Everytime he felt anew, yet more intimate.

Taehyung ran his hands through her naked body under the t-shirt she was wearing and unclasped the hook of her bra. The clothing slided down through her waist and dropped on the ground. Sri gasped when his cold fingers cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them. He unattached his lips from her and immediately attacked her sensitive neck. She threw her head back in pleasure and began unbuckling his belt.

The ravenette doctor quickly removed his shirt flashing his naturally sexy abs. Sri shamelessly marked him with purple bruises. Everytime she sucked his skin, Tae felt electrical shocks of pleasure.

"Apart from love and trust, purple also reminds me of the hickeys." Sri stated remembering purple was Tae's favourite colour.

"And apart from blood, red also symbolizes love and passion." Tae replied indicating her liking for that colour. She giggled and kissed his robust chest once again.

Soon all the clothes were tossed at the corner of the cave. The stony floor felt colder contradicting to her body temperature. Taehyung gazed at her naked body in admiration. Her chest was marked with numerous cuts and stitches making it the most imperfect one. It was an unique piece for art which was only his. He kissed the bullet mark on her left chest. It symbolized the beginning of their story. He had met her, fallen for her, married her... all because of that single bullet.

"You are so imperfectly gorgeous." He mesmerizingly stated before attacking her with love.

Sri wipped off her sweat and adjusted her dress. Taehyung was still tiredly sprawled on the ground. "Where are you going?" He asked lazily.

"Important business." She loaded her gun.

Taehyung stood up in alarm. "You mean dangerous business?"

Sri smirked and tied her hair. Then she walked to him and pecked his lips. "Trust me in this one. We don't have much time left. Don't move out from here until I am back."

"One hour. That's what I give you. If you aren't back in one hour, I am coming for you." His expression was serious.

"Two hours."

"One. Hour." He crossed his arms across his chest.

Sri sighed in defeat, "Fine. One hour."

Comissioner Jung Hoseok was busy studying a case in his office when he heard a comosion outside his cabin. The officers seemed to be in hurry. He curiously stood up and went out to discover the anecdotes of a group officers at the entrance. "Whats the matter?"

Soobin saluted him and then replied, "A car came and dropped some unconscious men infront of our police station. On checking we found out they were wanted criminals."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He made his way into the group and discovered five unconscious men. All were charged of either theft, robbery or even rape cases. They were brutally beaten and some were even shot. "Do you know who was it?"

"We failed to see the person's face." Beomgyu answered.

"Check the CCTVs and the car number." The commissioner pointed the criminals, "Treat them and then lock them up." He walked back into his cabin with a clogged brain. Who would try to help the police? And who would be powerful enough to catch all of them at a same time? Were they any Mafia gang? He knew Jeon Jungkook was leading the Titans but he had never bothered the police once. It had been some years. Maybe they were planning something hideous, but why would Jungkook try to help the police? He almost fused the wires in his brain. Nothing could explain the act.

Taehyung kept pacing around the cave in anxiousness. He kept on glancing at the clock after every minute. It was ten minutes to seven in the evening and the completion of one hour allotted to his gangster wife.

A sudden shuffling caught his attention. "Sri?" His voice echoed back. No one answered. He was sure someone had trespassed. His wife would have answered back. He immediately grabbed a knife and scanned the dark entrance. Footsteps were heard.

Taehyung backed off in alert until his back touched the stony wall. "Show yourself!"

Finally someone emerged from the dark. It was bearded man. He had a knife with him. A dirty smirk was plastered in his face, "You're alone?"

"Who are you?!"

The intruder ignored his question and evilly chuckled, "I thought I would present boss with two heads. Seems like only one is there."

"Get lost, if you love your life!" Taehyung warned. He managed to keep up his brave face even when his was dying out of fear inside. He had stayed with gangsters but he was never targeted before. Besides he was all alone to defend himself.

The enemy twitched his eyes and pounced upon him. Taehyung dodged the knife but his own weapon slipped away in the process. He panted in fear while the enemy's smile widened. "Now don't be a tough opponent and let me kill you." He swung his knife again. Taehyung dodged the fatal blade just by inches.

He had to do something. He couldn't get killed. The man pounced upon him. Together they rolled on the floor. Taehyung got pinned against the stony tile, the attacker hovering over him with a nasty grin of victory. He threw the knife at his direction. Taehyung turned his face sideways to escape the attack.

"That little scumbag is just a pain in ass! Like father like child." He spat which enraged the doctor. Taehyung gave a hard punch to his face and rolled him over.

"Don't you dare say a word against my daughter!" His dangerously dark eyes captivated the man.

"Or what?" the enemy challenged.

"Or I will personally shut the living daylights of you."

How many of you have watched Big Mouth kdrama?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro