22⚡️Tricked and Trapped

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am a raging sea, trapped inside a raindrop.

"Go to hell, Jungkook!" Taehyung pulled the trigger and at the same time, another shot was heard which knocked Taehyung's gun away from his hand.

Every eye was snapped towards the source. Jimin almost pulled the trigger until he saw the face of the attacker. "What that fuck is wrong with you boys!" Sri's voice echoed in the silent room. "If you want to die so early then clear me, I'll shoot you myself!"

"Sri—" Taehyung began, flabbergasted at how she overcame the anesthetic drug.

"Not a word, Kim Taehyung!" She fired one again which went past her husband and hit the wall making a dent in the cement. "How dare you take advantage of my trust?" She walked over to him and placed the muzzle of her gun on his forehead, eyes boring into his skull.

Being a gangster in past, Sri knew how to nullify the effect of anesthetic drugs. She clumsily woke up after Taehyung left and took the idazoxan pills she had kept hidden with her. She knew where Tae went and thus followed his track to the Titan mansion.

"I was just trying to protect you from him." He defeatedly spoke. He was hurt by her actions. How could she point a gun at him?

"I don't need protection from my own brother. And even if he is plotting against me, I am not that foolish to get played. I know people to show their correct place." She deadpanned addressing every soul in the room. Her voice held so much power that no one dared to interrupt her.

"This is a reason I didn't want you to come to Titan mansion. I didn't want you to embrace the darkness again. I don't want to feed that monster again." His glossy eyes dropped down to the ground. He couldn't maintain contact with her hard icicles.

Sri sharply inhaled and retreated her gun, "Paboya, you don't need to worry that much." She mumbled and turned around to face Jungkook. The Titan boss was clutching his bloody shoulder. Had Sri not interrupted Taehyung, he would have not been standing right now. The was bullet aimed at his chest but hit his shoulder blade due to Sri's interruptions. However, Jeon Jungkook was laughing loudly which confused everyone. "What do you find funny here?" She asked.

"Foolish doctor. I provoked you and you danced like an idiot. Your face was worth seeing the day we met on road." Jungkook ignored his sister and spoke to Taehyung.

The older felt as if his head was replaced with a donkey's. His jaws dropped and eyes popped out in betrayal. "What the hell?! Why would you do that?!"

"For having some fun in my boring life. I was glad that you were brave enough to get into the Titan mansion and even tried to kill me for the sake of Noona. But Taehyung—" He couldn't stop his bunny-like toothy grin.

"The Titans are trying their best to get Taesoo back. We are almost there." She assured Taehyung and turned to Jungkook, "The next time you pull a such prank. I'll put a bullet in between your eyebrows." Jungkook apologized but winched when he accidentally hurt his injured shoulder. "Get treated," Sri said and walked into the office. "Sherly, come with me."

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook but the younger stopped him, "I'll call Namjoon."

"He is out of the country for his mission." Jimin reminded which made Kook roll his eyes.

"You are hurt because of me. Let me treat you as an apology." Taehyung said and pulled him onto the couch. The Titan boss didn't protest and let him do his job. "I should have been cleverer. I was blinded by dread and a traumatic past. I am sorry." He knew he need not apologize. It was Jungkook's fault but he didn't want to create more problems than the ones they were already having.

The moment Taehyung finished tying the bandage, Sherly ran out of the room. "We located Taesoo!"

Within seconds everyone was present in JK's office. The red dot brightly blinked on the digital map on the smart screen. It was in a place two hours away from Titan headquarters. Sri was standing in front of the screen with folded hands across her chest, eyes locked on the digital board. Taehyung rocked on his legs, flipping his hair periodically in frustration. Jungkook twisted the pen on his fingers in silence. His mind was busy formulating a plan. Jimin and Sherly patiently waited for their orders.

"We are going there, now." Sri tried to walk out of the room when Jungkook stopped her.

"Noona. Stop." He stood up and blocked her way. "If you go, you are going to walk right in their trap. They want S."

"I know. But we need to get back Taesoo first." She protested.

"Trust me. I will bring her back to you. Taehyung can accompany me if he wants." He eyed the doctor who at once agreed with his decision.

"He is right. If you go, they will get what they want." Taehyung gently squeezed her shoulders. Reluctantly she stepped down and agreed with Jungkook. She had to play wise instead of jumping into a death well.

"Me, Taehyung, and Sherly will be going." Jungkook ordered, "Jimin stay back with Noona and send reinforcements if we need them."

"Come back safely. All of you." Her hard yet pleading eyes took turns to look at each of the three.

"We will." Sherly bowed and glanced at Jimin before leaving. The male had worry in his eyes but he couldn't express it.

Taehyung quickly pecked her lips. "I'll bring her back safe and sound." 

Soon the team left. Sri was anxious but she had to hold it in and trust her husband and brother. Her eyes got filled with tears when she imagined the little one's smiley face. It's been weeks since she had seen her.

"I know it's hard for you." Jimin placed a hand on her shoulders.

"I had left everything behind. I even left my home, my loved ones, and my country. But they won't give me peace even there. My innocent child has to suffer." She dejectedly spoke.

Jimin began to reply when her phone suddenly rang. It was officer Hoseok. Sri confusedly picked up the call but his words made her blood turn cold.

"We have located Taesoo. She has been kept somewhere in Incheon. We also got a video."

The fact that scared her was Jungkook had gone to Busan to rescue Taesoo. Then how come Hoseok claimed she was in Incheon? They had walked right into Jongki's trap. 

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And I miss Jungkook. :(

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro