Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Annabeth and Percy ruined that perfectly good move. They decided not to kill Leo. Instead, they splashed cold water on his face and woke him up. Leo's eyes opened. He sat up. "Why? Guys why? I came here to get myself and you guys killed, and you didn't let me kill you both nor myself. Why!! Calypso's in danger! Can you see that? Please, the last thing I want is to have her dead! Understand me, please. So time is essence guys, I have to go now, with you." 

"Don't give me the time is essence bullshit. Estelle and my dad are also kidnapped, and Percy and I only broke up 'cuz we had to kill each other. And couples don't kill each other. We are supposed to kill you too. But unfortunately, we can't. We're friends. Not Hunger Games sacrifices," explained Annabeth.

"I think is better if we stop contradicting because I'm starting to get confused. Who kills who?" Percy shrugged. "Nobody kills nobody. We have to find the kidnapper and save all hostages. And it's best if we check on Piper, Hazel, and Frank," Annabeth said. "You shoulda thought about this before attempting to kill me, miss WISE-GIRL," Percy retorted. Leo raised his eyebrows, before deciding it would be best if he shut his mouth. He headed for the door, before realizing Percy and Annabeth were supposed to follow him to alert their friends.

"Guys, let's go now. I have a feeling we will. be late... for dinner," Leo kept winking.

"Why are you winking?"Percy mouthed.

"Behind.."Leo mouthed back.

"Ohhh. AHHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHH! WHAT THE.....AGHHHHGHGHGH!" Percy grabbed Annabeth and ran for the door, while Leo ran, with no hand to grab. 

Leo, Percy, and Annabeth boarded Festus and left New Rome, with a fire-breathing Minotaur on their trail and a panicky version of the City below them. The mist could hide a few things, but Leo wondered what a fire-breathing Minotaur would look like to mortals.

"A Quest. No prophecies. No supplies. Just three demigods, heading to their doom. I like it! It sounds excellent!" Leo sarcastically said. Percy nudged him pretty hard.

"OW!!!" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro