Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The trio was a few feet above Camp Jupiter, hovering in mid-air before Percy and Annabeth jumped off, leaving Leo to deal with Festus on his own. Leo knew it was impossible, but he felt like how it was back when he was the seventh wheel of the Argo 2 crew. He was an extra, with nobody to trust, not knowing who was going to stab him in the back.

It hurt, what the kidnapper did. Turning friends against each other. Help plot some plans for murder. It was someone who wanted all the last 6 dead. Someone who liked to have fun asking innocent people to kill each other. A maniac, a psycho. Someone Leo didn't like at all.

Leo leaped off Festus and landed on the ground. He walked over to Hazel who was sobbing and Annabeth and Percy who were trying to console her. "What happened?" Leo asked. "F...Frank's gone." "No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no" Leo gasped. "It's happening, to all of us. Blackmails to kill each other or our loved ones are dead."

"We have to get to the kidnapper before anything happens. And we need to find Piper in case someone kidnaps her loved one." Leo supplied.

Annabeth pressed her finger to his lips. "We don't have time for that, Leo. I'll ask Piper to meet us where the kidnapper is located. We need to locate him/her first." "Yeah, sure," Hazel said, wiping off her tears on her purple cape. 

"Let's move, now. Leo, you located the kidnapper yet?"

"I'm doing it, give me a sec."

Leo's face turned pale.

"Oaklahoma..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro