Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 18: The Ultimate Driving Test

It had been a month since Namjoon and YN had started their intense relationship. Every moment together was electric, filled with an insatiable desire that seemed to consume them both. Whether they were driving the car or driving each other to the brink of madness, it was always a thrill. The past month had been a whirlwind of passion and unbridled lust, and neither could get enough of the other.

Today was a significant day for Namjoon. It was his driving test. But as much as he needed to focus, YN had other plans. She was in a playful mood, determined to test more than just his driving skills.

Namjoon sat behind the wheel, his knuckles white as he gripped the steering wheel. The tension in the air was palpable, and it had nothing to do with the driving test. YN sat beside him, her gaze locked on his strong hands as they manoeuvred the car with ease. She couldn’t help but admire the way his muscles flexed beneath his shirt, his powerful frame barely contained by the fabric.

As they pulled into the testing area, YN leaned closer, her breath hot against his ear. "You know, Namjoon," she whispered, her voice laced with seduction, "I think you need a little more practice before the test. How about I help you relax?"

Namjoon swallowed hard, his grip tightening on the wheel as her words sent a jolt of arousal straight to his core. "YN… you’re going to get us in trouble," he warned, his voice thick with desire. But he knew, deep down, that he was powerless to resist her.

YN’s hand slid down his chest, her fingers tracing the contours of his muscles through his shirt. "I like trouble," she teased, her eyes dark with mischief. She unbuckled his seatbelt with one hand, the other already working on the zipper of his pants.

"YN…" Namjoon groaned, his head falling back against the headrest as she freed his cock, already hard and throbbing with need. "We’re in the middle of the test…"

But YN only smirked, her fingers wrapping around his thick length as she began to stroke him slowly. "Focus on the road, Namjoon. I’ll take care of the rest."

Namjoon cursed under his breath, his mind a haze of lust as he tried to keep his eyes on the road. But it was impossible to concentrate with YN’s hand moving up and down his cock, her touch light and teasing, driving him wild.

"Fuck, YN… you’re going to make me crash," he growled, his voice low and dangerous. But there was no mistaking the raw need in his tone, the way his hips bucked up into her hand as she stroked him faster.

"Then I guess you’ll have to drive very carefully," YN purred, her tongue flicking out to taste the tip of his cock, already glistening with precum. She couldn’t help but marvel at how perfect he was, how much she loved being with him under him, around him, anywhere she could have him.

Her thoughts wandered as she took him deeper into her mouth, savouring the salty taste of him as she sucked him hard, her hand working in tandem with her mouth. She thought about how much she adored his body the way his muscles tensed under her touch, the way his clothes clung to his powerful frame. Every inch of him was perfect, and she couldn’t get enough.

Namjoon’s breath came in ragged gasps as he struggled to keep the car steady, his mind a whirlwind of pleasure and frustration. "YN… stop… I’m warning you," he ground out, his voice rough with need. But she only sucked him harder, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock as she hummed in delight.

"YN… fuck…" Namjoon cursed again, his hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles turned white. He could feel himself teetering on the edge, the pleasure overwhelming as she pushed him closer and closer to release. "I’m going to fuck you so hard for this…"

But YN didn’t stop. If anything, his words only spurred her on, her head bobbing faster as she took him deeper, her throat tightening around him as she swallowed every inch. She loved the way he tasted, the way he felt in her mouth, and she wanted nothing more than to drive him insane with need.

Namjoon’s breath hitched, his hips bucking up into her mouth as he felt his orgasm building, the pleasure almost too much to bear. "YN… I’m going to come… fuck…" he groaned, his head falling back as he gave in to the overwhelming need, his release hitting him hard.

YN moaned around his cock as she felt him explode in her mouth, his hot cum spilling down her throat as she sucked him through his orgasm, her own body humming with arousal as she imagined him fucking her, hard and rough, just like he’d promised.

When he finally came down from his high, Namjoon’s breath was ragged, his body trembling with the intensity of his release. But as he looked down at her, his cock still throbbing in her mouth, he couldn’t help but smirk. "You’re in so much trouble, YN…"

YN pulled back, her lips swollen and wet as she looked up at him with a satisfied smile. "I can’t wait," she purred, her voice dripping with anticipation.

But as much as she loved the taste of him, the feel of him in her mouth, it was his body she truly craved his strong arms holding her close, his powerful hips thrusting into her as he took her to the brink of ecstasy. And she knew, without a doubt, that Namjoon would give her exactly what she wanted.

Because that’s what they did drive each other crazy, over and over again. And she wouldn’t have it any other way.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro