Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 19: The Test That Got Away

Namjoon had been doing so well. Despite YN's relentless teasing, he had managed to stay focused just enough to navigate through the driving test. But as they approached the final moments, YN's mischievous grin and wandering hand were too much for him to bear.

It was when she leaned in close, her lips brushing against his ear, and whispered, "You know, Namjoon, I’m wearing that lace set you love so much," that everything went downhill. His mind went blank, and instead of turning the wheel, he ended up swerving wildly, sending the car veering off course. The instructor’s sharp intake of breath was all he needed to know he had failed.

As they parked the car back in the lot, the instructor gave Namjoon a look of pure disapproval before marking the test sheet with a big red "FAIL." Namjoon sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I won’t drive for peace and betterment of the world," Namjoon declared dramatically, sinking back into the seat with a sulk.

YN couldn’t hold back her laughter. The sound was light and melodic, filling the car with her amusement. "You’re too much, Namjoon! I can’t believe you let me distract you like that."

Namjoon pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "I was doing fine until you started talking about that lace set," he muttered, though there was a hint of a smile tugging at his lips. "I really wanted that driving licence, you know."

"But now you don’t need one," YN teased, leaning closer to him, her fingers tracing lazy circles on his thigh. "You’ve got me. I can drive you crazy anytime, anywhere."

Namjoon’s eyes darkened with desire, the frustration from his failed test quickly forgotten. "You’ve been driving me crazy since the moment I met you," he admitted, his voice low and husky. "And honestly, I’d rather have you behind the wheel."

YN’s laughter bubbled up again, her cheeks flushing with pleasure at his words. "You’re impossible, Namjoon," she teased, her hand sliding higher up his thigh.

Namjoon smirked, his eyes glinting with a mix of amusement and lust. "You know, failing that test might just be the best thing that happened to me today," he said, leaning in to capture her lips in a heated kiss.

When they finally broke apart, both of them were breathless, their minds spinning with unspoken promises. "Next time, I’ll make sure you’re the one losing focus," YN whispered against his lips, her voice laced with anticipation.

Namjoon chuckled, his hands sliding down to rest on her hips. "Oh, I have no doubt about that. But just so you know, I’ll be making sure you lose focus too. Consider it a challenge."

"Challenge accepted," YN replied, her voice teasing as she leaned back, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Namjoon’s smile widened, his mind already racing with thoughts of how to turn the tables on her. But for now, he was content to just enjoy the moment, his frustration over the failed test completely forgotten.

Because as far as he was concerned, YN was the only ride he ever wanted. And he was more than happy to let her take the wheel, both in the car and in life.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro