Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 20: Midnight Ride

It was almost midnight, and the dark, empty streets were lit only by the glow of streetlights and the moon overhead. YN was behind the wheel, her hands gripping the steering wheel as she guided the car smoothly down the road. Her black dress hugged her curves, revealing just enough to keep Namjoon on edge, and her hair fell in loose waves around her shoulders. She was a vision of pure temptation, and Namjoon couldn’t keep his eyes off her.

Leaning back in his seat, Namjoon was enjoying the peaceful ride, his mind wandering to all the things he wanted to do to her. But then, a mischievous idea popped into his dirty mind. He grinned to himself, his fingers twitching with anticipation as he turned his head to look at YN, who was completely focused on the road.

Without warning, Namjoon pushed YN from her driver’s seat, pulling her onto his lap with one swift motion. YN let out a surprised gasp, her heart racing as she found herself straddling Namjoon, her back pressed against his chest. Despite the sudden change in position, she managed to keep her hands on the wheel, continuing to drive the car smoothly.

“Namjoon, what are you doing?” she asked, her voice breathless as she tried to focus on the road ahead.

But Namjoon wasn’t listening. Instead, he spread her thighs with his strong hands, his fingers brushing against her already slick pussy. “I told you I’d keep my promise, didn’t I?” he whispered against her ear, his voice dripping with dirty intent.

YN’s breath hitched, and she tried to resist, her hands tightening on the wheel. “Namjoon, stop. I need to focus on the road,” she protested weakly, but the words lost their power as Namjoon unzipped his pants, his cock hard and ready.

“Focus on me instead,” Namjoon growled, aligning his cock with her entrance, his lips brushing against her neck. “You know you want it.”

YN’s juices were already pooling, her body betraying her as Namjoon teased her entrance. Shivers ran down her spine, and she bit her lip to stifle a moan. When Namjoon finally pushed himself inside her, filling her completely, she couldn’t hold back the gasp of pleasure that escaped her lips. He started with slow, deliberate thrusts, building the tension inside her as she tried desperately to keep her focus on the road.

But it was impossible. Her hands slipped from the wheel, and she cursed under her breath. “Namjoon, your cock drives me crazy,” she moaned, her head falling back against his shoulder as her control slipped away.

Namjoon smirked, his hands gripping her ass and hips, guiding her movements as he thrust up into her. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the car, mingling with YN’s moans and Namjoon’s groans. She was losing control, her body shaking with each thrust, and she begged him to either stop or fuck her properly.

Namjoon’s smirk widened as he spread her legs wider, holding them firmly as he began to thrust harder, his movements rough and fast. “Is this what you wanted, darling?” he growled, his voice rough with lust. “You want me to fuck you so good? Take it, take my cock all in.”

YN’s body was quivering with the force of his thrusts, and she cried out, “Yes, please, harder, rougher. Show me why I was born. I was born for you, to be fucked by you.”

Namjoon’s thrusts became more powerful, the car rocking with the intensity of their movements. They were both lost in the moment, their bodies moving in perfect sync as they chased the high they both craved. It was rough, it was hard, it was exactly what they both needed.

Finally, they reached the peak together, their moans and curses blending into one as they found their release. YN’s body went limp in Namjoon’s arms, her breathing heavy and ragged. Namjoon held her close, his heart pounding in his chest as he whispered, “I love you, YN.”

YN turned her head to look at him, her eyes shining with emotion. “I love you too, Namjoon,” she whispered back, her voice filled with sincerity. “You belong to me, only me, Namjoon.”

“And I’m only yours,” Namjoon replied, his hand gently caressing her cheek. “Be always a good girl to me and let me have you for the rest of this life.”

“Be mine, forever,” YN whispered, leaning in to kiss him softly.

The kiss was one of promises, of a love that was deeper than just physical attraction. It was a love born out of desire, need, and fantasies, but one that had grown into something more. They had fallen in love, and now, they belonged to each other.

As the car slowly came to a stop on the side of the road, Namjoon pulled YN into his arms, holding her close. They stayed like that for a while, just enjoying the silence and the feeling of being together.

Finally, Namjoon whispered, “This is just the beginning, YN. I promise to love you and fuck you my whole life.”

YN smiled against his chest, her heart filled with happiness. “And I promise to always be yours, Namjoon. Forever.”

The story ended with one final kiss, sealing their promises to each other. It was a reminder that while lust and desire could ignite a relationship, it was love that would keep it burning bright.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro