1 - "You And I Are One And The Same..."

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Once upon a time...

There was a beautiful princess. A Zoroark.

Hidden behind her beauty was a disgusting amount of vile greed and vanity...

She had inherited her parents' power, by painting their thrones with their own blood.

Consumed with this surge of dominance, she had burned entire towns to a crisp, along with their inhabitants.

She cackled in response to her murderous actions, as she watched the flames dance.

Her name, was Enigma.

One day, karma decided to strike her like a million needles.

She fell ill.

And died the next day.

???'s POV:

Your name.

"Huh...?" I muttered, as my quiet voice barely even managed to rid of the silence. I was floating downward... Or at least, that's what it felt like.

Enigma.

"Who..."

E-N-I-G-M-A!

"T-that's... Not me..."

SAY IT!

"E-Enigma..." I said, still very quiet.

Good.

All of a sudden a Zoroark girl in a beautiful dress appeared before me.

"I am you, and You are me..." She spoke. She had a slightly whimsical tone of voice.

"I... Am you... You are.. Me..." I lost control of my speech.

"I have a request for you, young Gardevoir."

"What..." I responded.

She touched my heart, as my eyes widened. I had gained a somewhat nauseous feeling, which faded into relief...

"In my name, do good deeds in this world... That is my request... Be a hero. I will aid you along the way, because I am you, you are me. I am your guardian angel of sorts..."

"Hey!"

Huh....

<Enigma's POV>

I felt someone shaking me, and I slowly opened my eyes. "Hey! Are you awake, Miss?" A little Kirlia girl smiled, noticing that I was awake. "Who...?" I mumbled, sitting up. "Big broooo!!" The girl shouted up at a big tree. "What?" A deep voice snapped from the leaves of a nearby tree. I noticed a Gallade man sitting on a sturdy branch, arms crossed. "She woke up!" The girl smiled, as i yawned. "I don't care. Maybe Luna will, though." He hopped down, landing on his feet. He looked over at me, and stopped moving.

. . .

He walked away after a minute of staring. "Ignore him, he's a butt." The little girl laughed. "Anyways, I'm Kira! What's your name?" The Kirlia asked with an adorable smile. "Uh..." I couldn't remember it. All of a sudden a voice snapped at me. "YOU DONT REMEMBER YOUR OWN GODDAMN NAME?!" I turned to see a... Ghost? She looked awfully familiar... Until I realized that it was the same girl who's spirit was inside me. "Who's that?" Kira asked shakily. "It's... A long story. I'm Enigma." I smiled. "Damn straight!" The Zoroark spirit grinned. "Wait... So she's THE Enigma? Like, the one from the fairy tales?" Kira grinned. "Heh. You're a pretty smart kid." The Spirit grinned. "How about we call you... Zorro?" Kira said, still smiling. "Uh...--", "Zorro it is, then!" Kira smiled. "Where did that man go?" I asked, curious. "Probably to our base. Which reminds me... Wanna come with me to our base?" Kira asked. "Heh! Can't see why not?" Zorro smirked, as I rolled my eyes at the snickering spirit behind me. I turned to Kira and nodded. "Alright! Let's go!" She said, holding out her hand. I grabbed her hand, and she helped me up.

And so...

This Epic Tale Begins...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro